LISK Case Q&A Only *NO DISCUSSION*

Brownh20navy

Verified Retired Law Enforcement
Reaction score
Ive looked at what info I can find after I had one more brain storm. Does anyone know if a carnival or circus was in the Long Island area during the time of the killings? This would also include a county fair. I know when one came to our county our run away rate would go up during that time. Anyone care to guess where a lot of circus and carnies winter? You got it in the great state of Florida. You can travel and hide in plane site. You also use the same highways as long haul truckers. And your hearing the same info as a hauler. Use the same truck stops ect. Im not trying to slam carnival or circus folks just trying to look into all rabbit holes. Brownh20navy.:facepalm:

Many of us have questions regarding the LISK case that may or may not have been asked and answered. I thought it maybe helpful to have a place where a hodge podge of random LISK questions can be asked and answered.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I approved the thread and modified the title.

This is the way I find general Q&A threads work best:

1. Member posts a question

2. Member who knows the answer quotes the question, and posts the answer.

3. Mod or admin then removes the original post. This eliminates multiple/duplicate answers to the same question.

4. All posts are in the form of question and answer only.

5. No discussion takes place. Extraneous posts are deleted by a mod or admin.

Let's give it a shot. If the thread runs amok, it will be locked. But I truly hope that won't be the case.

In other SK cases, there were instances where the killer did not kill. Often an individual will come forward saying that they were with that SK, and can't believe they are alive. I wonder if there are occurrences of this with LISK, and maybe somebody noticed something out of the ordinary.

My question: Is there any information available regarding law enforcement interviews (doubtful), or even news/media interviews with other women who were working some of the same areas at the same time?

Has anybody explored the idea that the killer placed these bodies by boat and not a car?

Just a thought. Could LISK be a pilot with possible connections in the LI area. Possibly even lived in area years ago.

1. They are meticulous anal people who follow plans.

2. Gilgo Beach is under most of the arrival paths to the major and smaller airports in that area. Might not see bodies from air but can see the area where bodies are buried.
The western tip of Robert Moses State park almost points to where most of the bodies were found.

3. Private flights going into small airports have less records (I think)

4. Pilot flys customer from xyz company to NYC on private or chartered plane. Customers are in town for few days so instead of flying back he stays in town. Great cover to be in town. Has lots down time. Might have family in area to visit or say he is visiting so he has excuse not to spend time with customer. Might have everything he needs stored in moms garage or storage unit.

5. Some smaller airports have a loaner car available to regulars. That might just more rural airports but taxis go in and out airports all day.

6. There are 8 car rental places in or near the municipal airport near me. Rent from a different on each time no one will remember you. I am sure there are many car rentals in LI area.

Gilgo 4 were wrapped in burlap when disposed . The bodies and burlap were probably wrapped in something during transport in vehicle to marsh . To prevent leaking.

What else is burlap used for other than plants? Produce bags, Drainage / erosion control, arts and crafts, older automobile, boat and home upholstery. ( the unseen parts) .
Military gillie suits are made mostly of many strips of burlap . Basic training soldiers learn to camouflage gear, gun , helmet with burlap. Sniper school teaches gillie suits.
Dirt clings to and stains burlap. Plastic bags are shinny and dirt washes off in rain.

Has the burlap ever been tested?
If the lab on forensic files can tell a thread came from an ugly orange shag carpet and the carpet company can tell investigators that only 70 yards of carpet were sold in Ohio . What can be learned from the burlap

Does anyone know if autopsy reports are available for any LISK victims? Is this something I could request via the Freedom of Information Act?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back