1222 users online (159 members and 1063 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NY - Allyson Cheechalk, 22, Union Center, 29 Dec 2016

Missing-Allyson Cheechalk
    Height: 5'6.5
    Weight: approx 160
    Eyes: Brown Hazel
    Hair: Medium Brown, straight, waist length
    Clothing: Emerald green Columbia polar fleece coat, jeans or black leggings.
    Ally is almost 23, but is socially and emotionally delayed due to Autism. The NYS police are not investigating her as a vulnerable adult because she is a graduate student(!!!) We believe Ally got into a car at approximately 8am on 12/29 in our driveway. She left wearing only Street clothes and has a small amount of cash.
    The months of November and December are difficult for her, and she may be somewhat manic in her behavior. While we believe she may have left on her own accord, we do not believe she would leave in the manner she did if she was in a fully emotionally functioning mental state. She left with someone unknown to anyone, and that we believe she met online.
    ***please note*** if you see her, please contact us immediately. If she is under stress, she will lose the ability to function rationally due to her Autism. She will act very agitated, angry, and will not be able to follow direction or complete simple tasks without a "meltdown." If you see her behaving this way, it could mean she is in danger.
    She has an older Samsung Galaxy Tab that we believe she has with her because we cannot find it. She does not have a cell phone. We are trying to contact her, but have not received any reply. Sprint would not trace the location of the tablet because the NYS police did not consider her a missing person. I will be in contact with sprint today to escalate this, and hopefully find her location that way.
    If you have any information, please contact us at 607-247-1274 or email at greyhorsedesignltd@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by moonriverfarm View Post
    Missing-Allyson Cheechalk
    Height: 5'6.5
    Weight: approx 160
    Eyes: Brown Hazel
    Hair: Medium Brown, straight, waist length
    Clothing: Emerald green Columbia polar fleece coat, jeans or black leggings.
    Ally is almost 23, but is socially and emotionally delayed due to Autism. The NYS police are not investigating her as a vulnerable adult because she is a graduate student(!!!) We believe Ally got into a car at approximately 8am on 12/29 in our driveway. She left wearing only Street clothes and has a small amount of cash.
    The months of November and December are difficult for her, and she may be somewhat manic in her behavior. While we believe she may have left on her own accord, we do not believe she would leave in the manner she did if she was in a fully emotionally functioning mental state. She left with someone unknown to anyone, and that we believe she met online.
    ***please note*** if you see her, please contact us immediately. If she is under stress, she will lose the ability to function rationally due to her Autism. She will act very agitated, angry, and will not be able to follow direction or complete simple tasks without a "meltdown." If you see her behaving this way, it could mean she is in danger.
    She has an older Samsung Galaxy Tab that we believe she has with her because we cannot find it. She does not have a cell phone. We are trying to contact her, but have not received any reply. Sprint would not trace the location of the tablet because the NYS police did not consider her a missing person. I will be in contact with sprint today to escalate this, and hopefully find her location that way.
    If you have any information, please contact us at 607-247-1274 or email at greyhorsedesignltd@gmail.com
    Still missing. I hope she contacts her family soon. They are desperate to hear she is safe. Contact your mama, sweetheart.

Moonriverfarm,

Do you have an update on Allyson? Are you related to her or did you bring the information on behalf of someone who is? Has anyone thought to check with neighbors to see if the car she left in might be on surveillance video?

I just received this on my FB (which is first I heard about case):
    News Feed

This is a message from Ally's mother, Colleen Cheechalk. If you have any leads to her whereabouts, call the NYS Police, not the family. Thx, Corinna
    This evening the NYS Police have exhausted leads related to my daughter, Allyson Cheechalk. We do not believe she is in the area, nor do we believe she is alone. She may be in the NYC area, but could be anywhere now.
    Allyson made me promise I would never pull the "Autism card" when it came to her teens, or adult life. Since she was a young teen she begged me to let her live her life on her terms. I tried my best, and she's forged ahead and created a positive and professional adult life. She's been an Equus and Ariat International scholarship winner, she's earned her BA in psychology with a minor in sociology. She's currently pursuing her MA in psychology, she is certified in Equine Assisted Psychology and Learning, a respected professional in Equine therapies, and has earned the Presidents Call to Service Award, the highest honor a community servant can receive...all before the age of 21. I know she will never forgive me for making it public, but I did it out of love and fear for her safety. I'm sorry Ally, and you can hate me forever, but please do not hold it against Daddy or Nana and Papa. Please understand that we are so scared.
    The officers handling her case said that they've never experienced a case like it, and that they will be better Troopers because of it. They have been incredibly supportive and diligent, and I know the Autism community will benefit. Your children will be better served because of Allys uniqueness, and all children with Autism share a uniqueness that is individual, yet communal. I know that should your child become a missing person, they will move heaven and earth in ways they didn't before. I pray they are returned to you with Godspeed.
    At this time Ally remains a missing person, and will remain a missing person until she is found. The NYS police will continue to follow any and all leads that might help find her. But because she left of her own free will, we must allow them the time and resources they need to find those who have taken otherwise. I know Ally would want this. She always puts others before herself.
    Please continue to watch for her, and if you see her, please call the NYS police Troop C at 607-754-2701 with her location they will contact us immediately, and help her if she is in danger.
    Ally, we love you. We will never stop loving you. We will look for you until the day we die, to make sure you are safe. We just NEED to know you are SAFE. Should you choose to stay away, we understand. You are your own woman now, please use your gifts to continue to make the world a better place, just as you always have, and know how proud we are of you, and the remarkable woman you've become. I pray God watches over you, and protects you. I will search for you forever.
    We love you Ally,
    Love, Mom, Dad, Nana, Papa, Gramsie, Enzo, Harper, Tank, and all your creatures big and small

Hi folks. This thread for Allyson was started without the required link from either MSM or law enforcement. I attempted to find a valid link to support the information posted, but came up empty.

This thread will remain closed unless and until a non-social media link can be provided. Please alert on this post if you find either a MSM link or a post from law enforcement about Allyson. Thanks!

Thanks to momoffourboys for providing the necessary link from the NY State Police for us to re-open the thread for Allyson!

https://m.facebook.com/nyspolice/pho...147123/?type=3

Snip

Troopers are on the lookout for a 22-year-old Town of Union woman who has been missing since Thursday.

Allyson Cheechalk-Buttman left her residence on Nanticoke Drive between 5 and 9:15 a.m., troopers say, and she was reported missing by her mother. The 22-year-old might have left home voluntarily by bus to go to New York City, troopers said.

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/n...sday/96127276/
    IMO JMO
    -------------------------------------------
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks
    https://www.facebook.com/FindEricFranks?ref=bookmarks

"Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one." Mikayoyo

Praying for Ally to return safely. She sounds like an incredible woman.
    IMO JMO
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

Cheechalk-Buttman was last seen wearing a light brown coat, green fleece, dark pants and black sneakers. She is 5 feet, 6 inches tall, 160 pounds, and has brown-hazel eyes and medium brown hair.

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/n...sday/96127276/

This is local to me. I hope she returns safely.
    *Missing Bambi Madden, 11 January 2006*
    *Binghamton, NY*

Authorities were able to determine Allyson left on a bus headed to New York City in the late morning of Thursday, Dec. 29.

On a flyer posted to Facebook, it says Allyson is believed to be in the company of someone she met online and who her family does not know. It also says Allyson is socially and emotionally delayed due to autism. But Police believe she is able to care for herself.

http://www.wbng.com/story/34184590/p...man-is-unusual

Snip

New York State Police say Allyson Cheechalk-Buttman went missing Dec. 29. They say she was last seen around 5 a.m. when she had coffee with her father.

"The mom was concerned obviously because it was unlike Allyson to leave the residence without anybody knowing," Captain Scott Heggelke with New York State Troop C said.

Authorities were able to determine Allyson left on a bus headed to New York City in the late morning of Thursday, Dec. 29.

"It looks like Allyson prepared to leave, she took some personal items with her," Captain Heggelke added. "So we're comfortable that she left voluntarily."

http://www.wbng.com/story/34184590/p...man-is-unusual
    IMO JMO
    Find Heather
    Find Eric Lee Franks

Allyson Cheechalk-Buttman was located out of state and talked with police over the phone, a state police press release stated. Local authorities confirmed her identity and told state troopers she appeared to be in good health
    http://www.pressconnects.com/story/n...oman/96238680/

Located!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast