Simon Cowell may not return to American Idol

Dark Knight

Reaction score
American Idol could be headed for an extreme makeover.

Not much publicity has surfaced around the January debut of the talent competition's fifth season and, according to the New York Times, a primary reason for the silence is the possibility that acid-tongued judge Simon Cowell may not be returning to the show to crush the dreams of Idol hopefuls in his signature fashion. Cowell entered into the reportedly "delicate and hugely expensive renegotiation" process with a major card to play--his massively successful talent competition, The X-Factor, which he created for British television.

Rest of the story:

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/eo/20051121/113262714000.html

I like him too and I hope he comes. However, if he's going to be a selfish beyond all reasonableness asking for millions more than he's already getting, to hell with him. I'm sick and tired of these $1 million per episode a$$holes. EVERYONE is replaceable when it comes to fluff television shows.

IMO they should keep Simon and get rid of that dude that calls everyone "Dog"
:waitasec:

Casshew said:
It's "dawg" not "dog." :slap: :crazy:

Dark Knight said:
It's "dawg" not "dog." :slap: :crazy:
4.gif

Simon makes the show, and he is usually right on target with his comments. I think that the three judges work well together. I certainly hope that he returns.

We had the x factor here in Australia. It bombed in the ratings. Simon Cowell wasn't on it though. I like him too, our version of him on this years Australian Idol was great too. They always have someone like Cowell on the judges panel.
I hope they have another World Idol.

Casshew said:

Yo Dog, whats sup?

Dark Knight said:
No shiznit fo' shizzle!

This site may have been posted before but I thought it was funny! Take any website...enter the URL and let it be transformed ROFLMAO

FO SHIZZLE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back