CASO Dispatch Log

missy1974

Reaction score
http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/CASO-Dispatch-Log-redacted.pdf

This is the dispatch log. Below is copied from the original reddit post from the person that requested the doc and spoke with the records person.

Here is the explanation for the codes:
CA/C followed by a number is Calumet County, the number is the badge number of the officer.
US - Unit Status
A - arrived
C - cleared
D - dispatched
E - en route
LO - location
ON - officer notes
FR - freed from Incident
UR - unit reassignment
CM - comment
RD - rider (as in one officer is riding with another)
USDS - unit status dispatch stacked (I think that means two dispatchers tried to enter it)
An entry that says Console 00 means it was from an officer's vehicle; C1 and C2 are dispatch consoles. So 00 means it was entered by an officer, and C1 and C2 means it was entered by a dispatcher.
In the "Operator" column, numbers starting with 6 are a dispatcher; numbers starting with 8 are an officer. The letters at the end are the person's initials.

Additional info:

There are a few entries that say "Incident related to" followed by three letters and a bunch of numbers.
Page 10, on 11/8: LBN051108001773 - LBN means Brillion PD created their own dispatch log related to this case
Page 11, on 11/9: LNH051109002583 - LNH is New Holstein
Page 21, on 3/2: LCA060302001764 - LCA is Calumet County. This particular entry was from the search warrant they issued that day, according to the records lady.

so now ... look at this, from the morning of the 5th, when the RAV4 was found.

https://i.redd.it/q1ucfuh0hk6y.png

Keep in mind that when Pam called Pagel, he didn't answer and it went to dispatch.

This log shows he was at TH's... or wait... Avery's? Weigert's locations and times are little off too.

Apparently this is one log that cannot be altered or changed too, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

looking at the full report again, there is nothing logged before 10:47am on the 5th? Weird? Thought they went to TH's to check her fax machine that morning.

I was interested in the 11/6/05 entry titled "high winds tore the tarp off of the trailer". Wasn't the crime lab called and the RAV 4 in a crate on the 5th? So what was on a trailer? The only thing I can think of was the burn barrels were taken to CASO on the 5th. Seems to be almost 1 hour to the minute that Steier goes out to TH's house that morning. Would be nice to have video of the vicinity that trailer was located.

I see where that entry is BCA... odd. No badge number associated with it, no idea who put it in there.

On 11/8 at 4:20am there are 2 entries that say "incident associated to: LBN####" which means Brillion PD entered something, I wonder what the incident was?

11/8 is the day everything was found.

I see where that entry is BCA... odd. No badge number associated with it, no idea who put it in there.

On 11/8 at 4:20am there are 2 entries that say "incident associated to: LBN####" which means Brillion PD entered something, I wonder what the incident was?

11/8 is the day everything was found.
IIRC~~there was something about something being transported and they had to stop on the side of the road to secure it...however, I must be getting old as I don't recall what that was.

...and Oh my goodness~~please excuse my typos...I look back at some posts and say...geeez

The only mention of Brillion in the CASO report is the guy that found the license plates on Nov 8th was a firefighter from Brillion, they requested that he go make a written statement at the Brillion Police Dept.

Doing a search in the document, that is all I can find.

Ok...I'm totally stuck on the 11/4/05 location...53redacted 1th ave. This has to be 11th avenue or 111th avenue, but in what town. I've searched all over the place and cannot connect the dots. Any ideas?

Well that's very interesting....
The phone number associated with that is TH's fax number...or is it?????
But, yet CASO pays the guy a visit on 11/4/05 and he isn't home. hum...

Ok, I remember this now....Her phone number was programmed with that number. Did she buy it from the guy who lived on 11th Street?

Ok, I remember this now....Her phone number was programmed with that number. Did she buy it from the guy who lived on 11th Street?

I'm not sure if it was her old number or if it was just a number programmed into the fax machine when she got it.

AT loaned Teresa a fax machine IIRC. Is that the one you mean?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back