Just curious............

ellen13

Reaction score
Has anyone read Presumed Guilty by Singular??
Just wondering if anyone had a comment about it. Just
picked it up.

I just picked it up at the library this past Saturday.......along with "Deadly Game"(Peterson murder,Catherine Crier)....and the book by Mark Furman about Terry Schiavo........I'm in the middle of Catherine's book......

I'm interested in thoughts/ comments as well....

susiebond

susiebond said:
I just picked it up at the library this past Saturday.......along with "Deadly Game"(Peterson murder,Catherine Crier)....and the book by Mark Furman about Terry Schiavo........I'm in the middle of Catherine's book......

I'm interested in thoughts/ comments as well....

susiebond

susiebond,

This is off topic ... but I'm curious.
Your signature states "Armpit of the East,Buffalo,New York" .... what does that mean??

Susiebond,
Off topic, but did you read
Anne Bird's book, Blood Brother yet?
If you haven't that would be a good one
after Deadly Game. I just finished DOI and have started
Presumed Guilty (JBR).

Singular's book is the only one out of how many, that I would NEVER recommend for case followers. Actually, I wish that I could get a refund as I hate knowing that I put money in that man's pocket.

RR

RiverRat said:
Singular's book is the only one out of how many, that I would NEVER recommend for case followers. Actually, I wish that I could get a refund as I hate knowing that I put money in that man's pocket.

RR
I endorse that. Imagine you are watching a nail-biting thriller and five minutes before the end there's a power cut. Well there wasn't a power cut in Singular's book but he spent 95% of the book leading up to something big and then it completely fizzled out.

capps said:
susiebond,

This is off topic ... but I'm curious.
Your signature states "Armpit of the East,Buffalo,New York" .... what does that mean??

If you look at the USA map, the top sort of looks like an arm reaching out....Buffalo NY sits right where the armpit would be !

susiebond said:
If you look at the USA map, the top sort of looks like an arm reaching out....Buffalo NY sits right where the armpit would be !

susiebond,

LOL ... oh okay. I was just curious.

ellen13 said:
Has anyone read Presumed Guilty by Singular??
Just wondering if anyone had a comment about it. Just
picked it up.

I have it, don't believe he was totally on target, however, I think his tracks were leading in the right direction. It's one of those books that I had to read twice , because I wasn't too sure he believed himself when he made an effort to tie John Ramsey into his scenario. After reading it the second time, I was "pretty" certain he "knew" he was weak in that effort, but, an interesting take on Boulder's "underbelly of evil". At the end, if I recall, he wondered about the other side, the "sacrificial past of a bygone era". All in all , a book worth reading, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back