Report: Cruise, Holmes Expecting Baby Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before it sinks, i'll repeat my last post at the end of a whopping thread because with this story the beat goes on. and here is the latest development:)

The new issue of People mag, on stands Friday, reports that Tom reveals that he and Katie Holmes will actually wed after their baby is born -- possibly next summer or early fall -- but no date is set yet!

The star also revealed that he bought his own sonogram machine so he can follow the baby's progress. According to People, a sonogram actually costs anywhere between $15,000 to $200,000! Tom also says once he and Katie's bundle of joy is born, he will donate the machine to a hospital.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13174/

Is it clear there won't be a wedding at all and that maybe Cruise has 'bought' a baby?

and is it obsessive to own a sonogram machine? (i think so.)

this story gets more and more bizarre every report we get . . .

Floh said:
Is it clear there won't be a wedding at all and that maybe Cruise has 'bought' a baby?

That part reminds me of how Michael Jackson went about things with Debbie Rowe.

Floh said:

The star also revealed that he bought his own sonogram machine so he can follow the baby's progress.
Thats a little creepy

Floh said:
Before it sinks, i'll repeat my last post at the end of a whopping thread because with this story the beat goes on. and here is the latest development:)

The new issue of People mag, on stands Friday, reports that Tom reveals that he and Katie Holmes will actually wed after their baby is born -- possibly next summer or early fall -- but no date is set yet!

The star also revealed that he bought his own sonogram machine so he can follow the baby's progress. According to People, a sonogram actually costs anywhere between $15,000 to $200,000! Tom also says once he and Katie's bundle of joy is born, he will donate the machine to a hospital.

http://et.tv.yahoo.com/newslink/13174/

He just doesn't know when to shut up, does he? AMAZING! I mean if that's what makes him gaga, go for it. BUT why do we need to hear about it??? :doh: :doh:

I saw a thing on E! last night about shocking break ups and it said that Katie and Chris Klein broke up 2 months before Maverick did his assult on Oprah's sofa. I wonder if miss Dawson's Creek is further along than we are being told. I just have such a hard time believeing that Nutjob is the father.

SpongeBathHotPants said:
I saw a thing on E! last night about shocking break ups and it said that Katie and Chris Klein broke up 2 months before Maverick did his assult on Oprah's sofa. I wonder if miss Dawson's Creek is further along than we are being told. I just have such a hard time believeing that Nutjob is the father.

and a nutjob he is--- yuck..............:sick:
I never could figure out why everyone thought he was so good looking, even before he truned into the "nutjob" he is now--

j2mirish said:
[/u][/b]

and a nutjob he is--- yuck..............:sick:
I never could figure out why everyone thought he was so good looking, even before he truned into the "nutjob" he is now--

Always thought he was a wormy 'lil pretty boy and the cult thing is such a major turn-off. ISH! (as we in Minnesota say)!

When is Katie due? I had heard March or April....anyone know?

This whole thing is beyond bizarre. As they say..."that's Hollywood"!

I think this falls inline with ... Even bad publicity is good publicity.

And I must wonder ......... Who exactly is going to read the ultra sounds??

Unless you know what your looking at (which requires training) ??

As common as they, are ultrasounds still carry a very slight "unknown" as far as effect on the fetus. They haven't been around long enough to tell what the subtle long term effects might be. To expose the fetus to unnecessary and frequent ultrasounds just because you can is unconscionable.

Glow said:
As common as they, are ultrasounds still carry a very slight "unknown" as far as effect on the fetus. They haven't been around long enough to tell what the subtle long term effects might be. To expose the fetus to unnecessary and frequent ultrasounds just because you can is unconscionable.

Kinda nut-job-ISH for him to subject "his" baby to frequent, unnecessary ultrasounds... yet if his "wife" gets postpartum depression he will give her nothing.
I'm telling you these people are FrEaKs!

Glow said:

This is something which crossed my mind. i do hope the baby won't be harmed due to Cruise's obsessive behaviour with the sonograph machine. just purchasing a machine constitutes obsessive behaviour in my book.

and another thing: if Cruise is planning to donate the machine to a hospital after the birth, does this mean he isn't planning on any more babies? cos you'd think he might want to keep it around until he and Holmes are done producing, wouldn't you?

Floh said:
This is something which crossed my mind. i do hope the baby won't be harmed due to Cruise's obsessive behaviour with the sonograph machine. just purchasing a machine constitutes obsessive behaviour in my book.

and another thing: if Cruise is planning to donate the machine to a hospital after the birth, does this mean he isn't planning on any more babies? cos you'd think he might want to keep it around until he and Holmes are done producing, wouldn't you?
Hummm...good point Floh.:waitasec:

Perhaps he is planning on getting certified as an ultrasonographer; otherwise he may have trouble interpreting the pictures.

Also, he'd better read up on it because some studies have been done that show that too many sonograms are not good for the baby, possible causing intrauterine growth retardation. IUGR.

Why in the world would you purchase a $200,000 machine to run 2 sonograms? Oh, I forgot, money to throw away. Perhaps he doesn't trust any health care professionals to do sonograms on Katie.

Buying that sonogram machine is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while! :rolleyes: :twocents:

About that thing about Tom hating women. I remember always hearing he grew up in a house of women - sisters and mother, no father. His sisters were older and their friends used Tom for kissing practice :dance: Anybody remember this?

I never believed he was gay.

This will be very interesting to follow.....

P.S. - Have you ever been to Toledo?????? :sick: Can't see Tom Cruise living there.... (no offense to Ohioans, of course!)

IMO

Maybe he bought the machine because he doesn't want the medical profession to discover (and report to the tabloids) that his child is an alien :crazy:

Katie Holmes Will Not Deliver Tom Cruise's Baby In Silence

"Like anything, you want to be as quiet as possible. There have been misinterpretations that the woman can't make any noise, and that's just not true. It's nutty. No, but just calm and quiet. I want Katie to be as comfortable as possible. And whatever she's gonna go through, she's gonna go through. And I'm gonna be there," the actor said.

http://www.spotlightingnews.com/article.php?news=1216

Well that's cleared that up then.

he doesn't care how the baby is born? i say he's woken up and realised he is a laughing stock and now he's trying to patch up his image.

won't work. but i'm glad to think that maybe this young woman may just have a fighting chance of being able to scream the house down if she likes. i think she'll like . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth