1207 users online (159 members and 1048 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IL - Leslie Thomason, 33, Danville, 31 December 2016

Danville police search for missing woman

Police Commander Chris Yates said are searching for Leslie Thomason who was reported missing at 2:30 p.m. Sunday. Thomason was last seen by reporting person about 4:30 p.m. Saturday, police said.
    http://www.commercial-news.com/news/...599746dc8.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

FB sure shows a loving mom, loving husband and wonderful life...no hint at anyone untoward...

Very interesting comments on some Facebook posts about her disappearance. Nothing flat out bad, but just interesting.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What Facebook?

I didn't see any on hers....

Ugh, ugh, ugh! I'm not sure what to think of this one. I do hope she's just cooling off somewhere.

Hmmm her church prayed for her and daughters back in 2014.... could she be sick? Didn't mention son husband oddly enough

http://www.trinitydanvilleil.org/Newsletter_Sept_14.pdf

As far as the post that I'm referring to, since it's Facebook and someone's personal page, I can't give it out, but look for TW. The husband has commented a few times about her, but nothing overly bad or no smoking gun, but just...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spomraning View Post
    Wow... at that post and comments.

(ETA: the post and comments have now been deleted).
    Last edited by finishstrong; 01-02-2017 at 11:19 PM.

l am semi-local to this. l was just alerted to her story when l saw it on local news. Hoping for her safe return! Danville isn't known for its "safety"...

lMO

Well appears she's fine and doesn't want to go home....pretty irresponsible parent. A friend found her at Walgreens returning a redbox....

Quote Originally Posted by jdj125 View Post
    Well appears she's fine and doesn't want to go home....pretty irresponsible parent. A friend found her at Walgreens returning a redbox....
    The video from walgreens seems to disagree from that sighting? Under a post from KR in the comments...so not sure.
    ETA Outside vs Inside Video.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 01-03-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    The video from walgreens seems to disagree from that sighting? Under a post from KR in the comments...so not sure.
    ETA Outside vs Inside Video.

Replying to my post the find Leslie site is so confusing. Hoping LE will issue a statement on whether Leslie is confirmed okay.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast