Man dances on Best Buy Security Camera

That is too funny....can you say "ritalin"? (is needed)......LOL.

Kinda looks like hubby last night jamming in the grocery store to Lional Ritchie. It was so embarrassing. :eek:

Motown music will do that to ya! :dance:

At least it's not like my friend, who everytime she goes to an ATM, sticks her finger up her nose as she faces the little security camera.
(Ok, so I at least always wave to them at the ATM)

Ahhhh yes...I see a land...I see a land where everyone dances. I see a land so happy and delightful that everyone dances to their heart's desire. I see a land where little white children and little black children dance together, and dance in peace.
Dance people...Dance like you never have before!

Marine Mom said:
Kinda looks like hubby last night jamming in the grocery store to Lional Ritchie. It was so embarrassing. :eek:

OMG mine sings!! He makes up lyrics to songs ... its awful!!

In public ... in the store .....

I dance much to the chagrin of my children. I can think up a little song in a moments notice and find a reason to jig. I just love to dance. Usually there is absolutely no reason to do this and if most people were in my shoes they wouldn't dance, but I do.It is what we do when all else fails. Coping mechicanics and all that. So, this guy was pretty fun to me.

Amraann said:
OMG mine sings!! He makes up lyrics to songs ... its awful!!

In public ... in the store .....

I thought I was the only one with a hubby that does that. My husband will sing anywhere singing anything that pops in his head.

That just HAD to something by ZZ Top he was dancing to! I'm thinking Sharp Dressed Man, when was playing "air guitar". I listen to ZZ when I cut my grass, neighbors get quite a laugh watching me. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back