Websleuths Radio TONIGHT Jan 3rd 2017

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

In the Killing Season, Josh and Rachel covered long haul truckers and the FBI's Highway Serial Killings Initiative. Tonight Tuesday, January 3rd 8:00 PM EASTERN on our guests will be female Webleuths members who've driven over the road, and who will share the dangers, and unsavory encounters they faced as women driving the highways.

Please join us for our first show of 2017 because it is going to be a wild show!

All women, all talking serial killers, what could be better???? :)

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT 8 PM EASTERN.

If you can't listen live no problem. Click on the link after the show ends at your convenience and listen or download.

OMG~~I listened for a little bit~~my favorite show is on at the same time. :(

I'm about to listen now, but just by the little bit of info I heard, I wanted the hubby to call in. By the time our show was over, so was the broadcast. :(

Anyway, any questions about OTR drivers~~I'll propose to him. He drove a truck OTR for over 10 years. Been to every state except Alaska and Hawaii.

The part about using the straps to secure the doors on the trucks is a true story, not only women do that, but the good truck drivers too.

Hubby told me a story about some wiring being under the cab that goes directly into the cab. He said he heard stories of perps spraying Ether under there to render the driver unconscious and then breaking into the truck and robbing the driver or stealing the truck.

He has been approached by sex workers in the past banging on the door of his truck. Obviously turning them away. He said it happens in some areas more than others. For instance, there is a highway in Michigan that it seems to happen quite often.

Hope that helps...

OMG~~I listened for a little bit~~my favorite show is on at the same time. :(

I'm about to listen now, but just by the little bit of info I heard, I wanted the hubby to call in. By the time our show was over, so was the broadcast. :(

Anyway, any questions about OTR drivers~~I'll propose to him. He drove a truck OTR for over 10 years. Been to every state except Alaska and Hawaii.

The part about using the straps to secure the doors on the trucks is a true story, not only women do that, but the good truck drivers too.

Hubby told me a story about some wiring being under the cab that goes directly into the cab. He said he heard stories of perps spraying Ether under there to render the driver unconscious and then breaking into the truck and robbing the driver or stealing the truck.

He has been approached by sex workers in the past banging on the door of his truck. Obviously turning them away. He said it happens in some areas more than others. For instance, there is a highway in Michigan that it seems to happen quite often.

Hope that helps...
They spray ether in the flange. It's the air breathers. The ether then enters the vents in the cab and induces a deep sleep so the prep can gain entry to the rig and rob the driver.

They spray ether in the flange. It's the air breathers. The ether then enters the vents in the cab and induces a deep sleep so the prep can gain entry to the rig and rob the driver.
Thanks for the clarification honesty! You were great on the podcast! Thanks for doing it! Stay safe out there!!!

Your welcome and thank you.
I'm no longer out there as a driver. I'm retired but I do take a few trips a year with my husband who still drives over the road. I now enjoy just being at home and being a grandma while working behind these scenes here digging up anything I can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get
Back