2-Year Old Saves Twin Brother From Fallen Dresser

Thank God they are both ok. This was one of my biggest fears when my kiddo was a toddler. I literally just unbolted it a few days ago since I'm finally painting. My painter had never seen furniture bolted to a wall, so it was an opportunity to educate.

I'm so glad the parents decided to share this despite the critics. They could be saving a child's life.

It doesn't seem like this child trapped under the dresser is in any real danger. He even survives when his "rescuing" twin climbs on top of the dresser, further pinning the child beneath the dresser. This looks like a very light weight dresser - the child pinned underneath is just kind of held in place. Dangerous dressers are very very heavy ones - that can injure a child.

Anyway, interesting to watch.

It doesn't seem like this child trapped under the dresser is in any real danger. He even survives when his "rescuing" twin climbs on top of the dresser, further pinning the child beneath the dresser. This looks like a very light weight dresser - the child pinned underneath is just kind of held in place. Dangerous dressers are very very heavy ones - that can injure a child.

Really???

NBC report last night - dresser weighs approximately 150#.

Why were these two-year-old twins unsupervised in their bedroom with the door closed? :scared:

While I'm glad to see no one was hurt, where were the parents and why didn't they see this? Did i miss part of an article?

Ok, nevermind, read the full article.....
Now that i've seen it again, I am a little suspicious. Nothing in the drawers, they were 'jammed' open so it didn't fall completely on him and a toddler pushed it off....

And now the talk show circuit and dad sells this software? Guess i'm just always looking at the angle......

Hope it wasn't staged for attention.

While I'm glad to see no one was hurt, where were the parents and why didn't they see this? Did i miss part of an article?

They were supposed to be napping in their room.

NBC report last night - dresser weighs approximately 150#.

Why were these two-year-old twins unsupervised in their bedroom with the door closed? :scared:

Nap time!

I don't know what to think as I'm hearing now this all might be a hoax as mentioned above. If so, I'm getting so tired of people who are after their 15 minutes of fame/self promotion, especially at the expense of their kids. If it was a stunt it looks like a dangerous one and those kids still could have been hurt.

I don't know what to think as I'm hearing now this all might be a hoax as mentioned above. If so, I'm getting so tired of people who are after their 15 minutes of fame/self promotion, especially at the expense of their kids. If it was a stunt it looks like a dangerous one and those kids still could have been hurt.

Whether it was staged or not, I can't see making celebrities of these parents. The mom said she was sleeping at 8:20 when she heard the dresser fall.What mother of 2 year old twins is still sleeping at that time of the morning while her kids are up and unsupervised?

Sure, if she wanted to sleep in, or wasn't feeling well, go take a nap and have dad supervise. But, no they are both napping?

I lean to a set up. Nothing in the drawers is very suspicious and why was the camera primarily pointed at the dresser? The parents conveniently napping and dad works for the company that sells the nanny cam.

They are either scammers or bad parents, or both. No one should be giving them publicity.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back