Chinese invent "Liquid" Condom

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
China's first liquid condom went on sale today after the country's health and drugs administration formally gave the hi-tech prophylactic the thumbs-up, the <cite>China Daily</cite> reports.

Dubbed the Nanometer-silver Cryptomorphic Condom (NCC), it's designed for female rather than male usage. The condom-in-a-can is essentially an antiseptic foam spray that the manufacturer claims forms a physical membrane inside the vagina, protecting it from infection, acting as a barrier to pregnancy and providing a lubricating effect.

liquid_condom.jpg

<script type="text/javascript"> Ads_kid=0;Ads_bid=0;Ads_xl=0;Ads_yl=0;Ads_xp='';Ads_yp='';Ads_opt=0;Ads_wrd='';Ads_par='';Ads_cnturl='';Ads_sec=0;Ads_channels=''; </script>"It can remain in the vagina for a long time without destroying the vagina's chemical balance," the company adds. "Daily use of this product can help maintain genital hygiene and prevent infection by pathogens".

http://www.theregister.com/2005/11/21/china_liquid_condom/

======

Times like these I am so glad Paulhad me spayed. :p

Not to be gross but this kinda sounds like a can of silly string for your who-haa.
How do you apply it? Does it come in a aerosol or a pump? Just curious. :doh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I read again and see it is foam. But it doesn't say whether it protects from STD's?

Crash ~ from the article

It maintains its spray-in condom "can effectively kill gynaecological disease pathogens such as staphylococcus aureus, Candida, coliform bacillus, and can prevent sexually transmitted diseases.
:laugh: Silly String

Sign me up for the silly string!!! It prevents diseases and babies!!! WOO HOO!!!!! I am switching to aerosol. Environment schminerment I need some c**ch spray!!!

... I already have a "membrane"!! :doh: Oh no, that's a "member"!! :laugh: It sounds like quite the mess, but very slippery!! :clap: Ya gotta like that!! :woohoo:

Watch out stan, I bet it sticks to the roof of your mouth like peanut butter:eek:

... COOL!!! Cass, :laugh: "Peanut Butter", I hope this stuff comes in some great flavors!! :woohoo: I like my "membranes" flavorful!! :crazy: That can has a nice insertion tool on it!! :liar: :laugh:

Geeez, Stan

You better order this stuff by the case

Stan said:
... That can has a nice insertion tool on it!! :liar: :laugh:

Boy Stan, that tool looks rather on the 'pin' side to me!

I wonder if they will make in it flavors. Strawberry, Pina Coloda, Chocolate. They could also make it scratch in sniff. Make him come to bed wondering what's for dessert!!! HMMM takes like chocolate. :croc:

crash676 said:
I read again and see it is foam. But it doesn't say whether it protects from STD's?

Canadian condom maker Blue Cross Biomedical has been touting something along these lines for a while now. It maintains its spray-in condom "can effectively kill gynaecological disease pathogens such as staphylococcus aureus, Candida, coliform bacillus, and can prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

Just tooo much info guys.....

Jeana ... why is it dear that I always find you on these threads??

LOLOLOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong