JonBenet beyond a bed wetting problem

Shanny

Reaction score
In the book "JonBenet" by Steve Thomas and there was a part where the housekeeper Linda Hoffman-Pugh had an interview and she told the police that the problem of JonBenet bed wetting had extened to JonBenet soiling the bed and recalled once finding fecal matter the size of a grape fruit on the sheets.
I am wondering what could have caused JonBenet to do that? Her bathroom was right next to her. Patsy did say that her toilet training habbit were not so good but for a 6 year old to leave a bowl movement in her bed sounds like something was very wrong.
I've heard stories from people who say that maybe it was from JonBenet being nervous about going on stage to her Beauty Pageants to JonBenet being so scared of Patsy because Patsy was abusing her.
Something just doesn't seem right about what Linda said and I wonder why the police didn't look more into JonBenet going beyond bed wetting.

LHP didn't say at what age JonBenet did this. It could have been when she was younger...right after LHP started working for the Ramsey's.

LHP worked for the Ramsey's for over a year and JonBenet had only turned 6 in August of 1996. LHP started working for the Ramsey's in October 1995 which means that JonBenet had just turned 5 a few months before. The incident could have occured in the very begining of her employement.

IMO It's a huge red flag screaming SEXUAL ABUSE!

It could be from a number of reason, not necessarily sexual abuse.

No child (or adult) could pass any fecal matter the "size of a grapefruit" unless it was in the form of diarrhea. JonBenet could have been ill at the time this happend.

One thing to consider: when people hear "size of a grapefruit," they automatically think "large and round and in one piece like a grapefruit" and then start yelling that nothing so big could have come out of a small child. Try (insofar as you are inclined to) to imagine more like a volume of waste that covers a flat area about as big around as a grapefruit. For what it is worth, that is realistic. (Also, remember that JonBenet had problems with diarrhea, and Patsy may not have run to the doctor about it after the first incident since, as we can see from what we have heard of Beuf's medical abilities, he may have been okay at diagnosing problems, but he seemed not to have much success at actually prescribing treatments that worked.)

Hey, I have seen things come from my child that have astounded me!!!!

but seriously I didn't take the comment that way, I was thinking volume not dimensions

She probably suffered from constipation as well as bed wetting. If it was a long time this discharge could be quite voluminous. It still points to a child that had issues and wasn't well mentally. I still think abuse. Trying to hold in in! Until you can't!

For whatever reason,I think that statement that LHP made,was ridiculous.Just saying JBR had a bowel movement in her bed,(if true),would have been enough. We would have gotten the picture.

Sounds like LHP is embellishing,for attention to me.

Here's another far out theory....

What if someone had access to GHB and was drugging her at night when they abused her. This would cause her to sleep thru bedwetting and bowel movements. Also it can't be detected after death. From what I have read.

Becba said:
Here's another far out theory....

What if someone had access to GHB and was drugging her at night when they abused her. This would cause her to sleep thru bedwetting and bowel movements. Also it can't be detected after death. From what I have read.

Excellent thought.

Wouldn't the physical exam have shown sexual abuse? Or didn't they do that? I was thinking drugged also. Or sleeping pills.

Beyond Belief said:
Wouldn't the physical exam have shown sexual abuse? Or didn't they do that? I was thinking drugged also. Or sleeping pills.
The autopsy showed prior sexual abuse. Some argue that it didn't but it showed irritation healing from recent abuse and the injury from the paint brush handle.
Her hyman was just a rim on one area.

concernedperson said:
Excellent thought.
It would prevent her from identifying who abused her if the person was known to her. Also she would not even remember being abused.

Becba said:
It would prevent her from identifying who abused her if the person was known to her. Also she would not even remember being abused.

But she knew something was wrong. Even if it wasn't spelled out in black and white.

concernedperson said:
But she knew something was wrong. Even if it wasn't spelled out in black and white.
I agree. Reading about rape victims drugged it seems aside from the pain they wake up with, they have fleeting memories of things that happened.
JonBenet asked just about anyone for help going potty. That is not normal.
I remember reading how PR claimed she had talked with JonBenet about the area under her swimsuit was hers and no one was to touch her their except Mom or the DR.
She obviously did not drive that home if JonBenet let anyone help her with wiping her.

None of the reports I've seen actually confirm whether JonBenet soiled her bed or self regulary of if the soiling was from not wiping herself very well.

txsvicki said:
None of the reports I've seen actually confirm whether JonBenet soiled her bed or self regulary of if the soiling was from not wiping herself very well.
PR herself said JonBenet wet the bed about once a week. It was in her interviews. And PR regularly plays things down, as in Pagents were a few weekends a year.

concernedperson said:
She probably suffered from constipation as well as bed wetting. If it was a long time this discharge could be quite voluminous. It still points to a child that had issues and wasn't well mentally. I still think abuse. Trying to hold in in! Until you can't!
I brought up this post because I was just wondering what the problem was because in PMPT it said that when Patsy started volunteering at Burke and JonBenet's school, Burke all of a sudden started wetting the bed again and some people were saying that Burke wetting the bed and JonBenet leaving fecal matter in her bed was a fear of them being afraid of her.

I think PR was sexually inappropriate with both children. It said in PTPM when PR paid attention to Burke he also had bed wetting problems. I think both kids were "saved" by Patsy's illness, but when she recovered things got bad again. I'm not saying molestation, just inappropriate behaviors (discussing the size of Burke's penis, dressing JBR up and teaching her seductive poses ect).

Leve said:
I think PR was sexually inappropriate with both children. It said in PTPM when PR paid attention to Burke he also had bed wetting problems. I think both kids were "saved" by Patsy's illness, but when she recovered things got bad again. I'm not saying molestation, just inappropriate behaviors (discussing the size of Burke's penis, dressing JBR up and teaching her seductive poses ect).
Levi, I have seen mothers like this [sister in law.the stories I could tell]Her daughters always had to be the center of attention,no matter what the subject.It done my nieces no good in the end.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back