709 users online (105 members and 604 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NY - Cop allegedly threatened wife over cake

A New York police officer who once headed a domestic violence unit allegedly threatened to kill his wife for providing the wrong kind of birthday cake.

Doyle allegedly subjected his wife, Jean, to a five-hour barrage of verbal abuse and threats with his gun and a pick-ax. He also reportedly poured wine over the birthday cake.

"He was not a satisfied customer," a law enforcement source told the Daily News. "He wanted ice cream cake."

According to police reports, Doyle's last act before leaving to go to work on the midnight shift was to point his service revolver at his wife, screaming, "Don't f-- with me. I'll end this now."
    http://pub2.bravenet.com/news/92920030/21281/1
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

jeezus, i hope she left the psycho... and did not leave a forwarding address.