Man pulls truck with his penis

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
The ancient Greeks worshipped it. Sigmund Freud said women envy it. And on Tuesday, a man pulled a truck with it. Yes, you read that right.

He pulled a truck with his penis.

Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng, best known for his Iron Crotch, attached himself not once, but twice, to a rental moving truck and pulled it several yards across a parking lot in Fremont. In lace-up leather boots and a black tank top, the 50-year-old tied a strip of blue fabric around the base of his penis and testicles and tugged to make sure it was on tight. An assistant kicked him hard between the legs before he lashed himself to the vehicle.

He groaned, grunted and pressed against two men for resistance.

Then, slowly, the truck began to roll forward.

About 20 people, most of whom study Qigong, the ancient Chinese art of movement and breathing to increase energy, gathered for the truck pull in an unassuming office park just off Interstate 880.

A documentary film director and producer from London were on hand to shoot the jaw-dropping feat for a three-part series called Penis Envy, scheduled to air next year on Channel 4 in the United Kingdom. Footage from the truck pull will be used for the series piece on building the perfect penis.

Hes very special. Powerful. Superman, said an awe-struck Shawnee Wang, who studies Qigong with Jin-Sheng at his gym in Cupertino. I just came here to watch my master perform.

Jin-Sheng, the grandmaster of Iron Crotch, a branch of Qigong also known as 99 Qigong, is said to have 60,000 followers worldwide. Its practitioners are known to lift hundreds of pounds with their genitals to increase energy and sexual performance. One of Jin-Shengs most famous students, a 70-year-old man in Taiwan, is said to have lifted more than 660 pounds with his penis. The grandmaster teaches Iron Crotch and Qigong in Fremont and Cupertino.

Jin-Shengs performance drew a hearty applause (and only a few gasps) from the sparse crowd. He wrapped a piece of fabric around his waist to conceal his genitals from the crowd, but in the heat of the second truck pull, when he tied the cloth around his testicles only, it was pushed aside to reveal a ball of flesh that looked ready to burst.

Jin-Sheng wiped the sweat from his brow after the show and said through an interpreter that he felt comfortable and warm.

When asked if he was in any pain, he laughed.

If its painful, he said, then you will see it bleed.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/trivalleyherald/localnews/ci_3244979

Hmmmm, no one told him what his penis was really for?

It isn't often that I am speachless but this story has left me speachless.

One day Little Johnny asked his classmate, "so, what does your dad do in his spare time?" The classmate answered "oh, nothing really. Sits around a lot and watches tv. How about yours?" Well, says Johnny, "my dad pulls trucks with his penis!"

OMG.... the stupidity of some people!

Jules, does that santa of yours pull a sleigh with his penis? :doh:

:sick:

Linda7NJ said:
Hmmmm, no one told him what his penis was really for?
----------------

HI, I dont think I'd want to be near him if he found out! ROFLOL.

whoopie, I'm not impressed :rolleyes: .. doesn't make him a strong man.. makes him a very stupid one

Maybe just maybe it went a little like this..

Truck Puller: My penis is so small how do I make it bigger?
Doc: Well we have pumps or you could pull a 2 ton truck with it to stretch it out?
Truck Puller: Does it work?
Doc: Well the truck works better. Hence the story about the man pulling the truck. Just a hypothesis. It could happen.

crash676 said:
Maybe just maybe it went a little like this..

Truck Puller: My penis is so small how do I make it bigger?
Doc: Well we have pumps or you could pull a 2 ton truck with it to stretch it out?
Truck Puller: Does it work?
Doc: Well the truck works better. Hence the story about the man pulling the truck. Just a hypothesis. It could happen.

Why would he want a long skinny penis? I think the whole thing was simply this man's way of protesting gas prices.

OMG I just reread the post. Are we really surprised ladies that there is a whole group of men standing around to see this? I love the fact that it said it was in a quiet unassuming office park. How many women were looking out the windows and laughing? I can't believe alcohol is not mentioned in this story at least once. What makes it worse is his buddy kicked him in the hoo-haw to give a jump start. If this would have been in America it would have been fourteen rednecks standing around with beer and triple dog daring each other. The worst part is this guy did it as part of a religious experience. WOW!! Look up in the sky its "SUPER PENIS" Faster than a speeding Bullet, He can pull ladies out of the ditch on a snowy day all by using his testicular virality. Wow Super Penis your my hero. :loser: :loser: :loser:

crash676 said:
OMG I just reread the post. Are we really surprised ladies that there is a whole group of men standing around to see this? I love the fact that it said it was in a quiet unassuming office park. How many women were looking out the windows and laughing? I can't believe alcohol is not mentioned in this story at least once. What makes it worse is his buddy kicked him in the hoo-haw to give a jump start. If this would have been in America it would have been fourteen rednecks standing around with beer and triple dog daring each other. The worst part is this guy did it as part of a religious experience. WOW!! Look up in the sky its "SUPER PENIS" Faster than a speeding Bullet, He can pull ladies out of the ditch on a snowy day all by using his testicular virality. Wow Super Penis your my hero. :loser: :loser: :loser:

OHMYGOD!!!! I never laughed so hard in my life. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't have a penis but where I would have one if I were a guy is aching right now....... :doh: :doh: :doh:

I bet he did it because some woman hurt his ego by saying "and what are you gonna do with that lil thing??? :laugh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back