1354 users online (227 members and 1127 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1234
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane188& View Post
    Said on the interview he was seeing someone else when he met her through a dating site ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I couldn't see this? Is it on a different article to BBC?

  2. #527
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,177
    Quote Originally Posted by jaam2017 View Post
    Sorry but one thing i cant get my head around is that C bought kebab 2 burgers and he was skint.. 1+1, why not use money for a taxi home?

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    we had a list of the takeaway items on here but I am sorry I can't remember now jaam. ( it was huge, someone else might remember if it was verified by take away man.)

  3. #528
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcflag View Post
    I couldn't see this? Is it on a different article to BBC?
    this link has a video interview with her, but I havent watched it yet.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38555646

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonweaver View Post
    we had a list of the takeaway items on here but I am sorry I can't remember now jaam. ( it was huge, someone else might remember if it was verified by take away man.)
    Nicola said on a radio interview it was "two burgers, a kebab and a bag of chips".

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonweaver View Post
    we had a list of the takeaway items on here but I am sorry I can't remember now jaam. ( it was huge, someone else might remember if it was verified by take away man.)
    Ye i seen item was donner kebab and 2 burgers, my point is if you arw skint, why wud u not spend less on food and ensure you were getting home instead of walking.

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  6. #531
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonweaver View Post
    bbc link
    Hold on. she found out two weeks after his disappearance.

    Right for people not quite so up on female anatomy, women's cycles are average 28 days long with ovulation on day 14, you can get a positive pregnancy test 10-14 days afternoon ovulation. Most people are now average and have different length cycle days (so say 27-32 days)

    Assuming she tested and got a positive two weeks after he disappeared she must have conceived between say 17-24th September.

  7. #532
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,177
    Quote Originally Posted by cj357 View Post
    Nicola said on a radio interview it was "two burgers, a kebab and a bag of chips".
    cheers. There you go Jaam, does that help? - 10-15?IDK

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcflag View Post
    I couldn't see this? Is it on a different article to BBC?
    It's on the video she says it the video should be in the article


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #534
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Diane188& View Post
    It's on the video she says it the video should be in the article


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That'll teach me to skip videos! Thanks

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    820
    First we are told he had met up with friends at one bar and they moved to Flex. He was booted and became separated from his friends. But the bouncer at Flex said he was alone. Said he was usually with friends but that night he was alone. One tv news early on said he was out with friends and went for something to eat, not that he was booted from the bar for being too drunk. also referred to the hour and half to two hour nap as a brief nap. We are also told he is happily single, but find out there is another gf that is carrying his child. I kind of feel we are being told things to make this risky drunken night out seem normal. Could he have been depressed? I know I would be if I passed out alone on a sidewalk in the middle of the night.


  11. #536
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    50
    Ye so that's kind of my point, a taxi would take you a long way back for 15 quid

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    366
    Some of the reports stating the girlfriend is from West Norfolk. Maybe that is where he was heading that morning ?

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcflag View Post
    Hold on. she found out two weeks after his disappearance.

    Right for people not quite so up on female anatomy, women's cycles are average 28 days long with ovulation on day 14, you can get a positive pregnancy test 10-14 days afternoon ovulation. Most people are now average and have different length cycle days (so say 27-32 days)

    Assuming she tested and got a positive two weeks after he disappeared she must have conceived between say 17-24th September.
    She does say she saw him in the week before he disappeared... that would be crazy timing ...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #539
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by guruagain View Post
    Some of the reports stating the girlfriend is from West Norfolk. Maybe that is where he was heading that morning ?
    She was in America when he went missing

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Hampshire, UK
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by cottonweaver View Post
    this link has a video interview with her, but I havent watched it yet.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-38555646
    Not sure about Nicola's face and body language in this?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #12
    By Greater Than in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 995
    Last Post: 01-03-2017, 03:44 PM
  2. UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #11
    By Greater Than in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 974
    Last Post: 12-29-2016, 08:39 PM
  3. UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #10
    By Greater Than in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1006
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 09:07 PM
  4. UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #9
    By Greater Than in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1087
    Last Post: 12-13-2016, 07:26 PM
  5. UK UK - Corrie McKeague, 23, Bury St Edmunds, 24 September 2016 #7
    By Greater Than in forum Missing Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1130
    Last Post: 12-05-2016, 05:58 PM

Tags for this Thread