786 users online (81 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83
Results 1,231 to 1,234 of 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by PilgrimsPrayer View Post
    Any Rock Apes on here care to suggest what the likely outcome of an intra-corps affair would be? I know how it was dealt with at Colchester, unless you were 3PARA Mortars that it.
    A 24 straight away preceded by a quick one way conversation, no tea and biscuits perhaps?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mrseeker View Post
    I think several threads ago posters kept bringing up meet-up apps and then it became about gay meet-up apps. It was not quite bashing but it was stereotyping in my honest opinion. Though some had a date gone wrong scenario, and some a hate crime scenario attached to the word Gay. It's never been our business what he is. I think we are all familiar with people meeting strangers online or on apps and it going terribly wrong. I never understood the theory in this case, since he wasted a lot of meeting up time drinking alone and sleeping on the sidewalk. The crazy internet or app date is the modern werewolf in a way. Except it really does happen. Just not as much as we fear.

I think it's come up because if this is murder which is what a lot of people are now suspecting....

1. It's very rare / highly unlikely a woman would kidnap / rape / murder a man.

2. I think it's also pretty rare for a male stranger to murder another male stranger especially in a situation like this where seemingly no crime such as attempted robbery or a drug deal had taken place. As far as we know Corrie wasn't part of a gang.

3. If he's gone off with a friend - then you would think the Police would have some idea that he had gone off with a friend. They have supposedly spoken to all owners of the relevant vehicles.

4. If he's gone off with a stranger and hasn't returned due to murder, as mentioned it's highly likely not going to be a woman murderer. If it is a man he's gone off with then you have to question why he's going off with a male stranger.

IMO - based on the fact the bin lorry has been ruled out, and he couldn't walk out the area and with how long he's gone missing for most likely indicating a bad result - death, then it's most likely he's gone off with a male stranger and been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by db09striker View Post
    I think it's come up because if this is murder which is what a lot of people are now suspecting....

1. It's very rare / highly unlikely a woman would kidnap / rape / murder a man.

2. I think it's also pretty rare for a male stranger to murder another male stranger especially in a situation like this where seemingly no crime such as attempted robbery or a drug deal had taken place. As far as we know Corrie wasn't part of a gang.

3. If he's gone off with a friend - then you would think the Police would have some idea that he had gone off with a friend. They have supposedly spoken to all owners of the relevant vehicles.

4. If he's gone off with a stranger and hasn't returned due to murder, as mentioned it's highly likely not going to be a woman murderer. If it is a man he's gone off with then you have to question why he's going off with a male stranger.

IMO - based on the fact the bin lorry has been ruled out, and he couldn't walk out the area and with how long he's gone missing for most likely indicating a bad result - death, then it's most likely he's gone off with a male stranger and been killed.
    Sorry since when has bin lorry been ruled out?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Please continue discussion on Thread #15

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83