Found Deceased MS - Justin Humble, 27, Monroe County, 27 Dec 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Family pleas for information on missing son
MC-0111-MissingHumble-3C.jpg

The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office and Monroe County Volunteer Search and Rescue have concentrated a search on the Little Coontail Road area in its search for a missing 27-year-old man, but according to Sheriff Cecil Cantrell, Wednesday morning, the search has been called off.

His car was found abandoned on Little Coontail Road, but he was no where to be found.

Cantrell said nothing suspicious has been found and that his department will continue to look into the case until Humble is located.

http://djournal.com/monroe/2017/01/04/family-pleas-information-missing-son/

http://www.wcbi.com/search-called-off-missing-man-monroe-county/

So he appears to be recently separated from LTG. Nothing on his SM shows someone who is depressed or distressed or worried - in fact he recently moved and got a new job, was enjoying the football season and in very good spirits. She is only recently added on FB so there was a period of time they were no friends, but were in 2014 when she tagged him in a photo of her and one of their babies.

It sounds like they searched one mile radius of "his last known location" and then say it was where the car was found...how do they know he was there? Why only one mile?

JMO I don't think this is a suicide or voluntary missing.

I'm getting a suicide vibe here. I think that's why the search has been called off. They must be certain of it though. Since they have giving up on him.

All MOO!

So he appears to be recently separated from LTG. Nothing on his SM shows someone who is depressed or distressed or worried - in fact he recently moved and got a new job, was enjoying the football season and in very good spirits. She is only recently added on FB so there was a period of time they were no friends, but were in 2014 when she tagged him in a photo of her and one of their babies.

It sounds like they searched one mile radius of "his last known location" and then say it was where the car was found...how do they know he was there? Why only one mile?

JMO I don't think this is a suicide or voluntary missing.

I don't think suicide either. Just not getting that vibe. Voluntarily missing maybe. His family/friends seem to be pleading with him on FB.

Such little info out there. They say he was last seen at 10:18, but no details as to where or by whom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Aware Foundation missing persons network.

https://www.facebook.com/theawarefoundation/posts/755523254599444:0

I am close to this aware and there has not been a lot of coverage of this missing young man. His mom and I have a few mutual FB friends. I sent her a message this morning, encouraging her to come to WS as there are resources here that might help her, as well as seasoned sleuth's. No response. I will find some other MSM articles as well.

There doesn't seem to be a Find Justin page on FB. All of the info is coming from mom's page.... so I guess I cannot divulge what little is there. While Nettleton is tiny community, surely there are some other resources available to this family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There is a with a little more info. Unsure if we can post that here.

I wonder why they don't have a missing page? Ive read the mother doesnt want details speculated on because its an ongoing investigation - but the more info people know, the better chance someone will remember seeing something.

http://www.wcbi.com/video-nettleton-man-still-missing-family-pleas-information/

This link has the same details as the , plus a bit more. Not a whole lot of info.

Im not caught up completely on reading but Do they know who he dropped off that night?

Below snipped from link above posted by InsightfulSage
On the night of the December 27th Justin texted his girl friend at 10:18PM saying that he was going to drop off someone at this location. At 11:40 PM neighbors discovered the car abandoned at this location right behind me. And there’s been no sign of Justin since.

When asked if there is any indication that there may be somebody that wanted to do him harm, Starling said this.

“He had told several people that he said somebody that was after him. But other than that, that’s about it. He never said who or anything,” says Starling.

ETA Starling is with Monroe County Sheriff’s Department

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Im not caught up completely on reading but Do they know who he dropped off that night?

Below snipped from link above posted by InsightfulSage
On the night of the December 27th Justin texted his girl friend at 10:18PM saying that he was going to drop off someone at this location. At 11:40 PM neighbors discovered the car abandoned at this location right behind me. And there’s been no sign of Justin since.

When asked if there is any indication that there may be somebody that wanted to do him harm, Starling said this.

“He had told several people that he said somebody that was after him. But other than that, that’s about it. He never said who or anything,” says Starling.

ETA Starling is with Monroe County Sheriff’s Department

I believe it was a friend & that friend's girlfriend.

I do hope this young man and Joseph "Skylar" Burnley are not connected since Skylar is still missing.

Skylar was reported as last being seen entering the woods and Justin's vehicle was found near the woods.
Both are 27.
Two different counties Rankin and Monroe.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=309617

ETA Justin's Facebook shows he lives in a city different than what is posted in his missing person info.

https://www.facebook.com/justin.humble

GLUCKSTADT, MS which is 30 minutes from where Skylar was listed.

I am curious as to what others think?

I suspect that Skylar was killed by someone he knew and that the someone has tried to cover up the crime. It would be a stretch to think that Justin was killed by the same person. As far as I know, there is no connection between the two men. But perhaps they knew some of the same people. That would make it interesting for sure.

I did start comparing friends last night. Justin has over 4,800. So far I only have found one female in common. Reading the fb's of both these young men I see a few red flags....imho.
I do hope that both are found soon and safe.
Invested as I have sons their age. I couldn't imagine what their families are going through.

What if it wasn't a social media connection. Perhaps a connection made by being lured somewhere under the guise to buy or sell something. Like Craigs list or a buy sell trade group. I'm not really savy social media wise. Can you see groups they belong to?

What if it wasn't a social media connection. Perhaps a connection made by being lured somewhere under the guise to buy or sell something. Like Craigs list or a buy sell trade group. I'm not really savy social media wise. Can you see groups they belong to?
I will try and look around in a bit. but thinking...there have been no arrests in Skylar's disappearance yet.
"if" there is a connection between the two the perp/perps(I am thinking more than one on one and possibly both) t's have been crossed i's have been dotted and lips zipped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back