908 users online (130 members and 778 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Emilie Inman, 27, Berkeley, 6 Jan 2017 *Arrest*

Woman missing after stabbing that sent 1 to hospital

A young woman from Berkeley is missing after the Friday morning stabbing that sent another young woman to the hospital with significant injuries.

A friend of Emilie Inman told Berkeleyside she was last seen Friday morning.

A car registered to Inman was found near a location police searched after the stabbing on Ashby Avenue during the subsequent investigation
    http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/01/...nt-1-hospital/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

What in the heck?!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know, the article is all over the place and I cannot make sense of what went down....

Is she on the run from LE, or is she also a victim?

http://www.berkeleyside.com/tag/pablo-gomez-jr/

This indicates that a body was found in connection with the stabbing. All of the articles on this website on this incident are very difficult to read, to the point that I'm not sure it's even MSM?

Suspect at Large in Berkeley's First Homicide of 2017
    On 1/6/17 at approximately 11:42am, Berkeley Police responded to the 2600 block of Ridge Road to make contact with a woman who was the victim of an apparent stabbing. Officers arrived minutes later and found the seriously wounded victim and the person who had called on her behalf. Officers provided medical attention until the Berkeley Fire Department arrived on scene and transported her to a local hospital. She remains in the hospital receiving treatment for her injuries but is listed in stable condition.
    https://local.nixle.com/alert/5819022/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Police hunt for armed and dangerous Berkeley suspect after homicide, stabbing
    Update, Jan. 7, 4:32 p.m. Pablo Gomez Jr. is now in custody. Berkeleyside broke the news.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/01/...uspect-1-dead/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Police hunt for armed and dangerous Berkeley suspect after homicide, stabbing
    Update, Jan. 7, 4:32 p.m. Pablo Gomez Jr. is now in custody. Berkeleyside broke the news.

http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/01/...uspect-1-dead/
    As per this link he's now in custody.
    He's also responsible for the first homicide in Berkeley. And it appears it's not the girl that was stabbed.

Emilie is still missing.
    I don't want to go there, however I think she's the other victim😢

All MOO!

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    As per this link he's now in custody.
    He's also responsible for the first homicide in Berkeley. And it appears it's not the girl that was stabbed.

Emilie is still missing.
    I don't want to go there, however I think she's the other victim😢

All MOO!
    Sadly, agreed ... :

"Police would not comment Saturday about Emilie Inman, but two people a friend and a relative posted on Facebook to mourn her death.

And there are have been some indications linking Inman to the homicide case.

Friend Dave Slater told Berkeleyside on Friday that Inman knew the primary suspect in the case. And police found a car registered to Inman in a driveway near a location police searched during the investigation." (BBM)

What the heck happened, I wonder ...??

Quote Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion View Post
    Sadly, agreed ... :

"Police would not comment Saturday about Emilie Inman, but two people a friend and a relative posted on Facebook to mourn her death.

And there are have been some indications linking Inman to the homicide case.

Friend Dave Slater told Berkeleyside on Friday that Inman knew the primary suspect in the case. And police found a car registered to Inman in a driveway near a location police searched during the investigation." (BBM)

What the heck happened, I wonder ...??

They appear to be a happy bunch. The friendly kind. I do wonder why hush hush with this crime.

Maybe they have not officially identified her yet?

OK here is the story as I understand it:

According to several hours of unconfirmed scanner recordings reviewed by Berkeleyside, a young woman in her early 20s flagged down a passer-by for help near Cloyne Court, a UC Berkeley student housing co-op at 2600 Ridge Road, just north of campus. The woman had been stabbed in a home about 2 miles south in the 2400 block of Ashby Avenue near Florence Street. Police were called just after 11:40 a.m. Friday.
    She told police the person who stabbed her was still nearby. Police immediately began a search while the woman was taken to the hospital.
    Inman was reported missing by friends the same day and had last been seen Friday morning. Her car was found near the stabbing scene, and later her body recovered.
    Late Saturday afternoon, police announced the arrest of 22-year-old Pablo Gomez Jr., a Berkeley resident and UC Berkeley student. Burbank police told Berkeley investigators Gomez Jr. was in their custody and would be booked into the Los Angeles County jail system.

The suspect and surviving victim are students at the same college. Inman is a Marine Educator so climate activism connecting them is not a stretch.

My guess is Gomez rage-killed them both for some reason I hope we get to learn.

still missing

Just marking my spot

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast