Found Deceased WV - Brandon Robinson, 19, Charleston, 8 Jan 2017 *Arrest*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Homicide-investigation-and-search-for-body--410015505.html

A suspect, who police believe hacked a man with a machete, stomped on his head and threw him in the Kanawha River, is now in custody.

Charleston Police arrested Brian Thompson, 23 of Charleston, on Sunday. He's charged with malicious wounding and attempted murder.

Police say Brandon Robinson, 19, is the victim. They believe that he died but have not yet recovered his body...

Cooper says if the man's body is found, Thompson will face more charges.

Charleston man pleads guilty to second-degree murder in machete attack - October

A Charleston man on Monday pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and said he struck the victim multiple times with a machete during an altercation on the bank of the Kanawha River in January.

Brian Dakota Thompson, 23, entered his guilty plea while the family of 19-year-old Brandon Robinson watched in the courtroom of Kanawha County Circuit Court Judge Duke Bloom, in the Kanawha County Judicial Building. Thompson said he pushed Robinson’s body into the river after the fatal altercation.

Charleston man gets maximum sentence in machete murder - November

Kanawha Circuit Judge Duke Bloom granted the request of the father of a murder victim Wednesday and sentenced Brian Dakota Thompson to 40 years in prison.

The victim’s father, John Robinson, said he knew his son wasn’t perfect but that he also didn’t deserve to die the way he did.

“I, personally, am speaking for myself, for Brandon and for my family. I would ask that the court show Mr. Thompson the same respect he showed Brandon, and give him no mercy,” John Robinson said in court Wednesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back