GA - Kevin Straight & Antoinette White for child abuse, Marietta, 2008

oceanblueeyes

Reaction score
I am certainly not ready to assume the man is the child beater and the mother isn't just because she has a black eye.

Evidently there are things about this case that the public doesn't know yet.

His bond is half the amount of hers. That tends to make me believe she was the main batterer of her child or one of the participants.

From one of the articles already linked.

"Police charged Antoinette White, 22, with aggravated battery, felony cruelty to children and second-degree cruelty to children. She is being held on $100,000 bond.

Her boyfriend, Kevin Straight, 32, was charged with second-degree cruelty to children. He is being held on $50,000 bond"

So it seems she is right in the thick of things when it comes to the abuse of her child.

imo

January 2010:

After breaking 20 bones in her 2-month-old girl's body, a young Marietta mother waited two to three weeks before taking the baby to a doctor, according to an arrest warrant obtained by the AJC...

Antoinette White, 20, and her boyfriend, Kevin Straight, 32, remain in the Cobb County Jail following their Dec. 22 arrest. Their baby spent more than a week in the hospital and is now in foster care.

http://m.ajc.com/news/news/local/police-baby-with-20-broken-bones-suffered-an-extra/nQbSY/

I can't figure out if Antoinette White or Kevin Straight were ever convicted of anything in the end...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back