1518 users online (266 members and 1252 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/stat...85360864935937

The jury has now been deliberating 8 hours. About an hour ago court personnel was seen gathering photos for the jury.

Kendhammer found guilty
    https://youtu.be/CrE9Ytq5A2s

Jury finds Todd Kendhammer guilty of homicide

http://www.weau.com/content/news/Jur...464219043.html

#ToddKendhammer - L&C freelance reporter says the Kendhammer family came off the elevator after the verdict and screamed vulgarities at the media, saying the verdict was the media's fault. Family members then shoved a journalist.

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/stat...83294940626945

Quote Originally Posted by vlpate View Post
    Kendhammer found guilty
    https://youtu.be/CrE9Ytq5A2s
    His many lies was his undoing.
    The closing by the Crown, empathized this, producing one after another.
    Therefore no credibility to TK's account !!!!

What made this "Staged" as the thread's title indicates? A really sad case with no victories for anyone.

Satch

Quote Originally Posted by Satch View Post
    What made this "Staged" as the thread's title indicates? A really sad case with no victories for anyone.

Satch
    Briefly, Barbara did not die as a result of being impaled, as TK alleged, but instead was murdered and her body posed in the car to look as if she'd been impaled.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

I just finished watching the whole trial. While I felt he was guilty, I was almost expecting a not guilty verdict. I thought the jurors might succumb to the stories of the perfect relationship by various family members and friends, and their presence in the court room.

But... it appears they were paying attention to the details. The family is going to really struggle coming to terms with this. It will take years, if not decades.

Just reading about this case for the first time today.

Due to the randomness of what could happen to a windshield if debri fell off the back of a truck I would think the windshield would have infinite number of possibilities in how it may have looked. So I would be interested in learning what evidence was shown about the condition of the car and victim that helped them decide this was a definite setup.

For example if something fell off a truck and struck the windshield then other things off the same truck may have struck the windshield too right at the same about time. So I would think it would be almost impossible to claim a windshield would have to look a certain way.

I guess I need to dig into this case to see what the jury saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    Just reading about this case for the first time today.

Due to the randomness of what could happen to a windshield if debri fell off the back of a truck I would think the windshield would have infinite number of possibilities in how it may have looked. So I would be interested in learning what evidence was shown about the condition of the car and victim that helped them decide this was a definite setup.

For example if something fell off a truck and struck the windshield then other things off the same truck may have struck the windshield too right at the same about time. So I would think it would be almost impossible to claim a windshield would have to look a certain way.

I guess I need to dig into this case to see what the jury saw.
    I can't find it now, but I remember reading that her injuries were not consistent with having a pipe come through the windscreen. If there were other objects which damaged the windscreen, they would have been found on the road.

Todd Kendhammer found guilty of murdering wife

http://lacrossetribune.com/news/loca...a54f281cd.html

The defendant described how the pipe allegedly came through the windshield in great detail to the cops after the incident.

The evidence presented in court of the damage to the windshield and the injuries to Barbara are totally inconsistent to his story. Even a third grader could tell they do not match up at all.

Well, I'm just catching up on this case. It's both fascinating and devastating.

Thanks to all for your patience!
    (And my hugs to any family or other loved ones.)
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

I watched the whole trial and I agree with the jury.

The defendant lied to the police multiple times, tried to get others to be his alibi/cover for him, her injuries weren't consistent with his story (medical examiner confirms this and so do the autopsy photos), on the stand he tried to convince everyone- not relay the information of what happened that day, the lame story he told doesn't hold up.

I haven't quite made it through watching the entire trial, but the "expert" witness for the defence covering analysis of the victim's injuries was totally ripped to shreds. Boy he was an embarrassing witness! If you get a chance to watch it, Steven (with a "v", because we couldn't afford a "ph") Cook was the first witness on day 6.
    Last edited by Snoopster; 12-27-2017 at 06:07 PM. Reason: typo
    Any man's death diminishes me,
    Because I am involved in mankind,
    Therefore, send not to know, for whom the bell tolls;
    It tolls for thee.
    ~John Dunne

#TeamCivilization

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast