Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceed with caution. If you can't hold your tongue, then find somewhere else to fight. And if another member insults or offends you, and you CHOOSE to argue back, you are on your own. Admin can't help you because now you're also in the wrong.

Alert the post, sit on your hands, and MOVE ON.

This post is for the benefit of all, and for no one in particular.

Another reminder: you're free to join any group you wish outside of WS. You cannot, however, invite or solicit other WS members to join. For that matter, you cannot post about it at all. If you owned a store, would you allow me to stand in the doorway and send your customers away? I think not. So, no more slack. Zero tolerance. And if you're found to be bashing WS or its members on another site, you automatically will be banned from WS.

attachment.php

JR clothes. JR had her own black/navy blue jacket. And one of those 'satchel' bags I mentioned in a previous post 1365 Thread 10.

Attachments

• JR clothes.jpg
    JR clothes.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 1,795
attachment.php

JR clothes. JR had her own black/navy blue jacket.

And the dark blue top shown above illustrates how deceptive and out of whack the CCTV footage is (with regard to dark/light coloured clothing)

YES YES YES thank you 123sniff that is exactly the moment you can clearly see the left leg turned in wwwwooooohhhhhooooo. it sux not having a screenshot function but you guys are awesome. it was driving me crazy trying to explain this as I am wrecked. My computer skills suck but my observation skills are pretty good I guess hehehe. night night and a big thank you. OMG I was wondering how the bloody hell flect got that cctv footage and why it included different shots of MM and others? I know this sounds crazy but could Flect be BRE and he has got the footage through his job somehow and was baiting us or something? Holy crap I do need some sleep! I going conspiracy but with what a user PMed me it seems like he gave clues. end of all I can discuss.

All this talk of the video prompted me to have a look. I apologise is this is not a new angle but I suddenly see something I haven't seen before.

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTpMkQV_bfk&feature=youtu.be

You will need to play/pause/play/pause but starting at 0:17 you see a man walk out carrying something. Jane is highlighted. He walks over to Jane at 0:21 and appears to hand her something.

Let me know what you think...

Regardless of whether MM is the CSK, he was clearly one of the final people to interact with JR. He had her attention. So why did LE keep it to themselves? There was obviously a strategy in play... I'm quite convinced there's more to this footage than we realise.

I have attached sequential stills from the video in response to posts #1386 & #1434 (thread 10). It looks to me as though the man carrying a jacket walks past JR, in fact she seems to move slightly out of his way as he approaches the curb. I could be wrong, let me know your thoughts? We need some eagle eyes such as Skyza on this
attachment.php

Attachments

• #1386 & #1434.jpg
    #1386 & #1434.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,611
attachment.php

JR clothes. JR had her own black/navy blue jacket. And one of those 'satchel' bags I mentioned in a previous post 1365 Thread 10.

How do you know Jane had a satchel bag? I've never seen that reported anywhere? And it is not visible in the footage. Thanks.

How do you know Jane had a satchel bag? I've never seen that reported anywhere? And it is not visible in the footage. Thanks.

Because the police have clearly laid out the clothes that she had with her that night as the picture shows????

123sniff, I don't have access to the whole video just now but perhaps the guy found on the girls jackets inside (or purposely took it) and then rushed out to give it back to them. It was then passed to JR and they struck up a conversation which led to her staying and then meeting a short time later.

Its all I got, bit of a long shot.

Question is, did JR have her black jacket here in your photos already or not?

she has a bag over her shoulder...satchel bag..thin strap with a small bag at the bottom -you can see the thin strap clearly in the photo...very popular accessory at the time

Let's start this thread off by trying to clear up a few things from the previous thread.

The footage of Jane linked in this post is from a previous event. In one of the last posts of the thread 10, meticulously said the footage was from the previous weekend. I don't know when it's from, I've heard some footage was from a graduation, but I don't have a link to that. Regardless, it's from a completely separate event and shows Jane with her family members.

Original post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Western-Australia-10&p=13057979#post13057979

Secondly, this is the only known footage of MM:

4d441c126ad8e34b82d4c7059a75f891.jpg

This pic is from the additional CCTV release, but an identical version was shown on CIA.

In 2015, Papertrail also discovered this pic on the additional footage:

1ff4ebcc791a62a9cdb1c5f314c126f7.jpg

Many believe this is MM and Jane inside Conti. But that is not confirmed.

MM may be in other frames of the available footage. But there are 1,600 frames in the additional footage and over 2,000 in the CIA footage. So please include screenshots, or at the very least, links to a post on a previous thread. It's is too difficult to follow otherwise.

Frames are from: https://youtu.be/hbbg-FVij4c

123sniff, I don't have access to the whole video just now but perhaps the guy found on the girls jackets inside (or purposely took it) and then rushed out to give it back to them. It was then passed to JR and they struck up a conversation which led to her staying and then meeting a short time later.

Its all I got, bit of a long shot.

Question is, did JR have her black jacket here in your photos already or not?

Good question CuriousChum, I can't see if she has the jacket or not prior to this. I've checked the other videos and I couldn't find this footage.

Because the police have clearly laid out the clothes that she had with her that night as the picture shows????

What is in the photo is not what I know to be a satchel bag. But if that's what you are referring to as a satchel, okay.

I'm not sure what the three question marks indicate in your reply. Thanks.

I think calling it a satchel is what's confusing people. A satchel is usually a larger rectangular bag - like a postman's satchel or school satchel (both things from back in the day for some of us ...) The police officer was pointing out distinctive items that the women were wearing or carrying - and Jane's was her small shoulder bag/purse.

Let's start this thread off by trying to clear up a few things from the previous thread.

The footage of Jane linked in this post is from a previous event. In one of the last posts of the thread 10, meticulously said the footage was from the previous weekend. I don't know when it's from, I've heard some footage was from a graduation, but I don't have a link to that. Regardless, it's from a completely separate event and shows Jane with her family members.

Original post:

This pic is from the additional CCTV release, but an identical version was shown on CIA.

MM may be in other frames of the available footage. But there are 1,600 frames in the additional footage and over 2,000 in the CIA footage. So please include screenshots, or at the very least, linksto a post on a previous thread. It's is too difficult to follow otherwise.

BRB with my links!
It looks like the same guy to me, it flashes on screen for 1 second at the 45 second mark in the following footage https://youtu.be/eTpMkQV_bfk

I have attached sequential stills from the video in response to posts #1386 & #1434 (thread 10). It looks to me as though the man carrying a jacket walks past JR, in fact she seems to move slightly out of his way as he approaches the curb. I could be wrong, let me know your thoughts? We need some eagle eyes such as Skyza on this
attachment.php

Really looking closely at those stills I'd say the guy shifts jacket to his other hand and you can see he reaches in and takes out something, looks like keys to me (car keys) from a pocket, and yes I think he might have looked at JR and just acknowledged her with a smile, then he walks off, still has his jacket, barely visible in frame, in his right hand.

Original post:

MM may be in other frames of the available footage. But there are 1,600 frames in the additional footage and over 2,000 in the CIA footage. So please include screenshots, or at the very least, linksto a post on a previous thread. It's is too difficult to follow otherwise.

BRB with my links!

The attached image also flashed on screen for 1 second at the same time. I can't decipher the time stamps so can't tell if this video is in time order or not
attachment.php

Attachments

• Flect 45 Secs A.jpg
    Flect 45 Secs A.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 520
The attached image also flashed on screen for 1 second at the same time. I can't decipher the time stamps so can't tell if this video is in time order or not
attachment.php

Yes, there are six or eight frames of the ice machine in the additional footage. Are you suggesting they are related?

Original post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-Western-Australia-10&p=13057979#post13057979

BRB with my links!

In the 2nd pic the girl has her hair out, JR has hair back, Girl has bare arm, JR has long sleeve. Its not her

Would MM and others really be driving home though? Its like midnight and they've all been no doubt drinking. Seems like a not so wise move (especially if you are planning on a crime spree). Wouldnt police have been about a little more than usual after SS disappearance?
Perhaps not at this point as there was no pattern yet and there was still hope she may be alive I guess

Thinking after CG the CSK couldnt operate in that area anymore even if he had wanted too. Would have been police and surveillance and paranoid people everywhere

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member