Found Deceased LA - Anthony Delordo, 44, New Orleans, 1 Nov 2016

mpnola

Reaction score
This guy has been missing for a month and a half. I haven't seen a thread for him.

http://area-info.net/missing-person-reported-from-garfield-street/

Delordo was last seen on November 1, 2016 entering the Walgreens in the 4000 block of Canal Street. However, Delordo has not returned home since then. Delordo was also seen driving a 2014 blue, Honda Accord with a Louisiana license plate of YMA732.

This is his Facebook, but his girlfriend has access and changed the picture in January-
https://www.facebook.com/anthony.delordo

His sister has news story video on her FB page. The problem is that she recorded it off the tv. I have not been able to find the clip on the actual news station to post it here.

Was it his 2014 car or was it someone else's car. A rental?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it his 2014 car or was it someone else's car. A rental?

We will consider this a guess or my opinion since I am not positive, but I think I remember seeing a family member saying it was his girlfriend's car. Again, we will consider that my opinion.

I wonder why he sometimes uses Damian as his last name? That strikes me as unusual. It's a part of his name. But I sort of got the impression that it was his middle name. He has moved around a few times. I have found addresses in Lake Worth, FL, and in Chicago. Apparently, his move to New Orleans was recent.

I have friends that use their middle name as a last name on Facebook. They say it's for privacy reasons.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

My wife uses a fake last name on Facebook to avoid students finding her. But what's Anthony's reason? If he was hiding from someone, who was it? And why was he hiding? If the name thing was for some other reason, what was that reason?

And, why does he look so different in some photos?

My wife uses a fake last name on Facebook to avoid students finding her. But what's Anthony's reason? If he was hiding from someone, who was it? And why was he hiding? If the name thing was for some other reason, what was that reason?

I was thinking since he was a recovering addict, that's a good reason. First thing they tell you is to change people, places and things you associate with your high. He might have been making himself not quite so easily found.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

He used his middle name on FB because he worked in the Mental Health field.

He used his middle name on FB because he worked in the Mental Health field.

That makes sense! Smart. Do you know him? Is there anything we should know that would allow us to help?

We are very close and I am the person who initially reported him missing.

I am so sorry you have to go through this. I am glad you are here. I live in New Orleans and he is getting absolutely no exposure. Are there any leads or anything we need to know? Is the car he was in still missing? Louisiana has license plate readers. Another case I was following, they knew she never left Louisiana, because her license plate had not been scanned as leaving. Do you need resources to get a missing page started or getting his info into NAMUS? How did you realize he was missing?

Sorry for all the questions. I just hate that he isn't getting exposure, if people are still looking for him.

So sorry to hear this. Can you explain the big bushy beard look he had? Some of his older pics show a person who looks much different. How would he look today?

Has his phone or bank account been used?

There is video surveillance of him making his last bank transaction on Nov 3rd and no activity since other than a trac phone purchase at a shell station in New Orleans. His only out going calls to his regular cell phone is to access voicemail only. The last license plate read on the car was in Nola on Dec 12th. Nothing since

When was the last time an outgoing call was made to his regular phone??

Recently, there are times when his VM is receiving messages and other days it is full. Someone is definitely checking the VM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back