1080 users online (211 members and 869 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #1

Hi everyone. I am starting this for a friend who will be joining me here shortly. His 26 year old sister Maricela was shopping with another sister yesterday about 730PM at the Goodwill on Sherman Way in Reseda. The 26 year old, Maricela, stepped out of the store to smoke and when her sister came outside, Maricela was nowhere to be found. The family feels she was abducted. I don't know all the details but I have the police report number and am asking her brother to join us here ASAP. He can give all the information that I don't have. I know it's not much to go on, but I told him that if anyone can help, you guys can.
    I have linked the MP resources threads to him and suggested a Facebook missing page, but please...help.
    Thank you all.

Maricela's facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/mgbella?pnref=story
    Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mistivon; 01-14-2017 at 03:38 AM.

http://abc7.com/news/tarzana-woman-v...g-lot/1702086/

Maricela Garcia's car was still in the parking lot with her purse and cigarettes inside.

"This behavior is completely spontaneous and it's not like her," Sarah Garcia said. "She wouldn't just leave me there. She wouldn't leave her car. It just doesn't make sense."

Sarah Garcia said her sister has a cellphone, but it has been turned off.

Los Angeles police said there was no evidence of foul play in Maricela's disappearance, but stated it's under suspicious circumstances.

I wonder if there have been any other similar cases either in the state or in surrounding states. If so, it might help get some tips to help find her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone suggest anything? Questions? I've mentioned a Facebook page and searches. I've asked about exes and phone pings since she has her phone... Not quite sure how to help my friend other than posting here.

Are there any Surveillance cameras at the Goodwill store? THIs is so scary - I hope she is alright and is found quickly. It sure sounds like an abduction. Hoping for the best.

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    If the Goodwill is in a strip mall, get all the other businesses to give up their surveillance videos as soon as possible, before they are recorded over. Maybe the girls were being followed.

Also, get flyers up everywhere around that area as soon as possible, while her face is fresh on people's minds.

Where did they stop before that throughout the day? If they were being followed, a person might show up in more than one of the places they were at, and that person would be quite suspect.

Could there be any connection to the girl abducted in Anaheim from a hotel 24 hours earlier?

We are working on a flyer for Maricela at the Missing Pieces Network.

"Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    Can anyone suggest anything? Questions? I've mentioned a Facebook page and searches. I've asked about exes and phone pings since she has her phone... Not quite sure how to help my friend other than posting here.
    where are the keys to the car?

Thank you so much! I know her brother is exhausted but I'll ask him again to check in. There's a lot of questions and I don't have the answers. Thanks for your interest and the flyer will really help!

I believe she has the keys

Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    I believe she has the keys
    So it sounds like she went outside to get her cigarettes from her car and never made it as far as the car?

Yes. They think she was taken pretty much immediately

Page 1 of 78 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast