NC - Tyler Ordway, 1, found murdered, Jacksonville, 13 Jan 2017 *Arrest*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.jdnews.com/news/20170114/jpd-woman-accused-of-killing-toddler

His mother, Angela Olsen, 40, of the Dennis Road residence, was charged with an open count of murder after police referred with the Onslow County District Attorney’s Office.

Police say that at about 3 p.m. Friday, Jacksonville Police Department responded to 613 Dennis Road to a report of a missing mother and child. At 7:07 p.m., JPD returned to the residence to a report that the child had been found in the residence and was unresponsive.

First responders attempted emergency life-saving measures but were unsuccessful, according to a Saturday press release from JPD.

That poor baby. I can't imagine what his father is going through right now. So glad they found the child so he can have a proper burial. It will be interesting to learn additional details as this case continues. I just can't understand these people that kill their children. Why do they bother with being a parent? Just a totally heart breaking case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(from September 2017):

A Jacksonville toddler died when he drowned in the kitchen sink, according to autopsy results.

Angela Maria Olson, 41, of Dennis Road in Jacksonville was arrested by the Jacksonville Police Department on Jan. 13, 2017 and charged with an open count of murder in the death of Tyler Rex Ordway who was unresponsive lying next to Olson in the attic of their home.

Olson’s next court date is calendared for Jan. 2, 2018. She is being represented by her court-appointed attorney. In her affidavit of indigency to receive court-appoint counsel Olson listed her employment as “taking care of child.”

http://www.jdnews.com/news/20170926/autopsy-report-concludes-child-drowned-in-kitchen-sink

Sounds like the county court house is ready to play Covid catch-up with a number of cases... I'm sure many courtrooms are doing the same.
Thanks, @JerseyGirl for the note re Earl Kimrey.

A one-year old in a sink cannot be ignored for a nano-second. This does look a bit like murder vs. a sad & horrible mistake. Hiding in the attic says a lot, IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back