958 users online (174 members and 784 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - Craig Cummings, 30, Denver, 2005

When a child is missing, there are numerous resources for parents. But, when someone over 18 goes missing, help can be hard to find.

The National Center for Missing Adults says tens of thousands of adults go missing every year, and a family from Denver says looking for one of them can feel hopeless.

People who knew Craig Cummings say he was always a smart, funny, popular guy, and that he was the last person who would mysteriously disappear.

For two years, Cathie Beck and her daughter, Jennifer Breslin, have been on a hunt to find their 30-year-old loved one.

His family says Cummings has a mental illness, and they are desperate to find him so they can give him help.

Craig's family would like to see a central database created for missing adults. Right now there is none.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

On the Third Coast
    I cannot locate any other information about this missing person.

Anyone else want to try?
    "Don't forget the kangaroo!"

AMF is offline Faith dares the soul to go farther than it can see. (Wm. Clark)
    Denver, Colorado
    bumping.... Too many of the mentally ill end up as part of the great homeless that wander our country.....