1248 users online (157 members and 1091 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

UK - Leonne Weeks, 16, found murdered, Rotherham, 16 Jan 2017 *Arrest*

Teenage girl found dead 20 minutes after being reported missing 'had gone to meet man she met online'

Claims Leonne Weeks, 16 - found on a path in incident police are treating as suspicious - had gone to meet someone she had contacted over a dating site

A teenage girl found dead on a path near Rotherham this morning had gone to see a man she met on a dating website, a friend has claimed.

Leonne Weeks 16, was discovered in Dinnington, South Yorkshire, at 10.55am and police are treating her death as suspicious.

Detectives said they had "concerns around the state of the body and the injuries" and revealed the teenager had been reported missing just 20 minutes before she was found.

A friend of the 16-year-old chillingly said Leonne "had gone to meet someone" before her body was discovered by a member of the public in an isolated pathway.

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Oh no. What a beautiful young girl. Very sad for her and her family. I hope they can track down who she was meeting up with...

RIP Sweet Leonne....
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
    Teenage girl found dead 20 minutes after being reported missing 'had gone to meet man she met online'

Claims Leonne Weeks, 16 - found on a path in incident police are treating as suspicious - had gone to meet someone she had contacted over a dating site

A teenage girl found dead on a path near Rotherham this morning had gone to see a man she met on a dating website, a friend has claimed.

Leonne Weeks 16, was discovered in Dinnington, South Yorkshire, at 10.55am and police are treating her death as suspicious.

Detectives said they had "concerns around the state of the body and the injuries" and revealed the teenager had been reported missing just 20 minutes before she was found.

A friend of the 16-year-old chillingly said Leonne "had gone to meet someone" before her body was discovered by a member of the public in an isolated pathway.
    Absolutely horrible! I hope she left a loud electronic print so they can find this guy soon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Leonnes FB https://www.facebook.com/leonne.weeks.1

Seems to have 2 older inactive ones too

Snap pink, should have refreshed first!!

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Oh no, not another Kayleigh situation I hope

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Oh no, not another Kayleigh situation I hope
    That is how I saw it, I still follow Kayleighs group and someone posted it on there and mentioned similarities....

An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a teenage girl who was found dead on a pathway in Rotherham, South Yorkshire Police said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4W0RDS54z

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoise View Post
    An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering a teenage girl who was found dead on a pathway in Rotherham, South Yorkshire Police said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4W0RDS54z

Fast work from South Yorkshire Police!

Very sad poor Leonne. This does sound quite similar to Kayleigh, I wonder if she'd met this boy before or if it was a first meeting.

Just watching Skynews and the ticker said police have arrested a 26 year old woman on suspicion of assisting an offender.

How absolutely devastating for the family. She was so young!

Leonne Weeks death: Women arrested in Rotherham murder probe

A woman has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender after the death of a 16-year-old girl.
    The body of a girl, named locally as Leonne Weeks, was found in Dinnington, Rotherham, on Monday.
    The woman, a 26-year-old from Dinnington, was arrested on Tuesday and remains in custody, South Yorkshire Police said.
    An 18-year-old man arrested on suspicion of murder on Monday night also remains in custody.

The police did well, very quick work from them.

Poor kid though, if it was someone she met online I hope to goodness there is lots of electronic evidence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by claralara View Post
    Very sad poor Leonne. This does sound quite similar to Kayleigh, I wonder if she'd met this boy before or if it was a first meeting.
    Obviously a bit of a dumb question: but which Kayleigh?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast