Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Missing from Kansas City, Missouri, 20 year old Toni Anderson
Toni%20Anderson%20png.png

Our writer Toni Anderson has been reported missing in Kansas City, Missouri

A possible 2014 Ford Focus (black), Kansas tag 989GAX

https://m.facebook.com/nocturnaltimes/

https://facebook.com/KansasMissingAndUnsolved/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

She had texted a friend saying she was getting pulled over. There are no records of her arrest or getting pulled over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful girl!
So I take it her car is missing as well??

Beautiful girl!
So I take it her car is missing as well??

Nothing I have found has said that her car is missing - but on her fliers it does give a description of her car if anyone saw anything.

She had texted a friend saying she was getting pulled over. There are no records of her arrest or getting pulled over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it go on record if you just get a verbal warning? It seems like they would call in every stop just for their own safety, but I have no idea how that works.

Does it go on record if you just get a verbal warning? It seems like they would call in every stop just for their own safety, but I have no idea how that works.

Typically the officer informs dispatch they'll be out with "tag number" at "location".

A lot of the police cars are equipped with computers linking them directly into the DMV, warrants etc...so even with a verbal they would run the name and plates to be sure nothing outstanding imo.

Very scary stuff. Pulled over again would mean two different episodes, so if the first was a ' fake cop' , then there would not be a second pull over. Hopefully, she just wanted to get away for a bit and doesn't realize she's got this much attention looking for her.

I wonder why it took so long for MSM to pick this up because to me it is pretty concerning. I know a lot of the kids on her friends list (have yet to see any of the ones I know share her flyer which maddens me) and they are all really good, smart and responsible kids so I am assuming Toni is also. I hope something breaks soon.

I can understand wanting to get away however she looks to be someone responsible with a job. Plus her text saying shes getting pulled over shows she might have been texting someone explaining a short interruption.
Hoping shes found soon.

All MOO!

It seems her car is gone, too - otherwise they'd say where she was pulled over.

I wonder if a 2014 Ford Focus has a locator system in the GPS? Her phone?

The way this is being treated by the media and law enforcement seems really low-key and odd to me. It's been two days. Where is the concern?

What time did her phone turn off? Do we know who discovered her missing? I feel like there is a lot of missing details here...

I am a little concerned after going through her pics. She easily could have been targeted.

Anyone seen her drinking/smoking lately? Could she be pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail