Found Safe UK - Morgan Williams, 16, Marylebone, 9 Jan 2017

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Morgan Williams, 16, from High Wycombe, went missing in Marylebone in London, where her mother Tania Findlay, 34, had gone to collect her last Monday evening around 6pm. Mrs Findlay did not hear from her daughter until the following day, when she messaged her on Facebook to say she had been robbed in Camberwell and had gone to stay at a friend's house.

Since then she has not heard from her daughter - who turned 16 in December - and is 'worried sick'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...saging-mother-say-d-robbed.html#ixzz4W1ZrX1dz

Morgan had been with friends in Elephant and Castle last Monday. She called her mother in the evening to say she was on her way home and needed collecting from Marylebone train station. However when she had not heard from her by 7pm, she tried texting and calling but there was no answer. She then called the police.

The next day, Mrs Findlay received a Facebook message from Morgan to explain she had been robbed and so had stayed at a friend's house. But she was then seen in Dalston, in north London, around 8.45pm on Wednesday January 11, picture here:

3C2D0A7200000578-0-image-m-58_1484572014359.jpg

3C2D197500000578-4124682-Morgan_Williams_16_from_High_Wycombe_went_missing_in_Marylebone_-a-1_1484579350793.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-week-ago-messaging-mother-say-d-robbed.html

From Monday - she's now been missing for over a week

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/morgan-williams-missing-mothers-anguish-as-schoolgirl-who-vanished-following-day-out-in-london-a3441901.html

“It’s freezing outside. She must be starving. She can’t have any money left now after being gone for more than a week.”

Morgan had first travelled to London last Monday at about 11.40am to spend the day with some friends in Elephant and Castle.

She had called her mum to ask for a lift home from High Wycombe station as she travelled on the 453 bus from Camberwell towards Marylebone station at about 6pm.

Her mum added: “We are not sure what happened or why she went. She said she would let me know when she got back to High Wycombe station so I could give her a lift.

“She had kept completely up to date with her movements until then.

“We then didn’t hear from her again until the next day when she messaged me to say she had been robbed.

“All I can think is that she must have got distracted on the way home and it’s just spiralled out of control.”

It's a bit of a strange one - at first it sounds dodgy as she was on the bus on her way to be picked up - if she was going to run away, why text her mum and ask for a lift? It could be that someone took her and then the Facebook message wasn't sent from her at all. ON side note, when she said she was staying with a friend, did she name the friend? iSrely if she had done, that would be a first line of enquiry for the police.

However the later footage of her, on the Wednesday, does imply she's alone, and therefore that she is deliberately staying away. The mum herself said she fears she is scared to come home.

It's a strange one I think. I hope that it is she has run away and will come home as that's obviously the much better of the options.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back