1198 users online (211 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

IL - Ariel Kator, 26, Mundelein, 8 Jan 2017

North suburban woman missing for over a week

Ariel Elizabeth Kator was last seen on Sunday, Jan. 8. She left a girlfriend’s house in Lakemoor, Ill., at about 12:30 a.m. wearing pajamas and black fuzzy slippers.

Ariel’s father Joseph Kator says*she sent a text a friend at 1:48 a.m. that said:*“Help me Ashley. God forbid something happened.”
    http://wgntv.com/2017/01/17/woman-mi...thern-suburbs/

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk
    Last edited by los2188; 01-17-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She was driving a 2002 Dodge Caravan. It is beige with a loud muffler, and the license plate number is P42 3333.

Police believe she may have been headed to Chicago.

Ariel's Facebook: (her mom has posted)

https://www.facebook.com/ariel.kator
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 01-17-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Ariel's FB https://www.facebook.com/ariel.kator

edit: there are some concerning posts on her timeline. I really hope she's just whacked out somewhere
    Last edited by Wolf Dreamer; 01-17-2017 at 05:08 PM.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

This is bizarre.
    She texted her GF, A, saying she needed help at 1:48 AM 1/8. She left her friends home (the same GF, from what I see on her Mom's FB post) at 12:30Am.
    Her Mom says she has no phone. So whose phone was she texting from at 1:48AM?

GF's most recent public post surprised me, given the timing of things.

I'm also surprised that the article in the OP is the only one out there, posted 9 days after she was last heard from.
    Last edited by Kadoober; 01-17-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Per FB: The van she's driving is not hers and has been reported stolen to get an ATL out on it.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

She didn't have a phone but sent text. Hmmm. Ok

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Very strange.

FB comments seem to suggest she had borrowed her girlfriend's phone. However, the text she sent seemed as if it were being sent to the girlfriend. Maybe the girlfriend had more than one phone. Interesting.

News link in first post as well as FB comments also suggest she may have been going to Chicago... So, she was heading to Chicago in pajamas and fuzzy slippers? Interesting.
    I think I think too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadoober View Post
    This is bizarre.
    She texted her GF, A, saying she needed help at 1:48 AM 1/8. She left her friends home (the same GF, from what I see on her Mom's FB post) at 12:30Am.
    Her Mom says she has no phone. So whose phone was she texting from at 1:48AM?

GF's most recent public post surprised me, given the timing of things.

I'm also surprised that the article in the OP is the only one out there, posted 9 days after she was last heard from.
    it is confusing.
    wonder when her GF told someone about the last text? was she the only one that was clued in to something being wrong? why did it take so long to be reported? is GF the last person to see her then?

and the text itself is weird.
    "Help me Ashley. God forbid something happened"
    if something's happens or something already happened?

From what her mom has said:
    She was at Ashley's, where she used Ashley's phone to get directions to Wabash street (downtown Chicago).
    She then leaves Ashley's and sends her that text.
    From whose phone??? HOW?

Did Ashley reply to that text?
    Was LE called right away?
    Where is the van?

And you're right, cool, the wording of the text is weird.

"God forbid something happens."

Or

"God forbid, something has happened!"

Ugh.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Does anyone believe the girlfriend allowed her to borrow her vehicle & leave for downtown Chicago in her pajamas and not asked her what she was up to?
    I understood every word you said. It was the order that you said them that has me confused.

Quote Originally Posted by bwt42 View Post
    Does anyone believe the girlfriend allowed her to borrow her vehicle & leave for downtown Chicago in her pajamas and not asked her what she was up to?
    Ummm no.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Ummm no.
    Not particularly. More to the story.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

It seems to me like the comment that she has no phone could simply mean her phone is off. People may say someone is stranded with no phone if their phone died, for example.
    Hooks up
    we see the beauty within and cannot say no - Dave Eggers
    Maps:
    Alycia Yeoman - RIP
    Maricela Garcia - RIP

Tried to read through the FB stuff. Her mom is asked several times about whose phone Ariel was using, but she never seems to answer that question. She just keeps saying that Ariel has no phone. I mean the GF must know the details re: the text and whose phone sent the text right?

This makes no sense. I've been struggling to wrap my brain around a couple of cases today. Maybe it's just me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Limecat

"Live together, or die alone." Jack Shephard

All posts are jmo.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast