1247 users online (231 members and 1016 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 139
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Kalamunda, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,341

    AUSTRALIA - Perth missing/murdered SK victims

    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rea...582b4e60685a91

    Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
    Veritas nunquam perit


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    I had a hunch he was after working girls. The next question is how many missing and murdered males fell prey to serial killers?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    You could say a fair few of these are the work of Donald Victor Morey, and we also dont know how active serial rapist/suspected murderer Francis John Wark was during his stint in Perth.

    The scary thing is Donald Victor Morey is due for release very soon so we can assume there will be a few more missing and murdered on that list in years to come

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Gerrard Ross appears to be a savage child murder that may NOT have had a sexual motive according to some rumours so there is also a possibility some kind of sick sadist abducted him during an opportunistic moment. As horrowing as it is to think there may have been a child killer on loose

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    I am surprised the list doesn't include Anne Zappelli considering know one has been convicted of her murder

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    I notice Robyn Santen, Iveta Mitchell and even Corryn Rainey (who has had no one convicted of her murder) aren't listed. The list goes on..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Possible suspects in the following missing persons/murders


    FELICIA MARIE WILSON- Andrew Garforth


    KERRYN MARY TATE- Unknown suspects (Andrew Garforth linked in media article reproduced*https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...me/BWLz6ld6Ru0 )


    ANNETTE DEVERELL- Unknown suspects (Andrew Garforth*linked in media article reproduced*https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...me/BWLz6ld6Ru0 )


    LISA MOTT- Andrew Garforth /*David Birnie*(Panel Van possibly linked to Bunbury)

    *

    PAULINE WALTER- Unknown suspects (Headless body found in a ditch in Forrestdale)


    SHARON MASON- Arthur Greer


    CHERYL RENWICK- David & Catherine Birnie


    BARBARA WESTERN-*David & Catherine Birnie


    JULIE CUTLER- CSK aka Bradley Edwards/ Lance Williams/ Julie Cutlers two ex boyfriends


    LISA GOVAN- Bradley Edwards/ Donald Victor Morey/ Francis John Wark/ Bikie gang (Club Deroes)


    SARAH MCMAHON- Donald Victor Morey


    KERRY TURNER- Bradley Edwards


    SARA-LEE DAVEY- Richard Dorrough


    LISA BROWN- Donald Victor Morey/ Bradley Edwards


    DARYLYN UGLE- Donald Victor Morey


    HAYLEY DODD- Francis John Wark


    ANNE ZAPPELLI- Norm Raisbeck/ Thomas Craig

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Southeastern United States
    Posts
    1,352
    Quote Originally Posted by elastic View Post
    ...
    PAULINE WALTER- Unknown suspects (Headless body found in a ditch in Forrestdale)


    SHARON MASON- Arthur Greer...
    RSBM. Does anyone know anything else about Pauline Walter?

    Does anyone have an opinion on Arthur Greer's guilt or innocence?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Posts
    31,648
    Keep the CSK discussion on the CSK thread. Otherwise, I 'll shut down this one.
    PODCAST ROW

    WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK
    __________________________________
    Always give generously of yourself to support your beliefs. And when you're knocked down, give more.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    RSBM. Does anyone know anything else about Pauline Walter?

    Does anyone have an opinion on Arthur Greer's guilt or innocence?
    Greer I think is guilty but thats my oppinion. I dont believe his evidence has much basis to be honest. I am happy to be proven wrong but I doubt that I am.

    As for Pauline Walter, I know nothing about this case other than Forrestdale is right next to Gosnells and Huntingdale. Forrestdale was a much larger suburb before it became Harrisdale and Piara Waters too. I wonder if she was a sex worker hence why there are no details?

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    There may be more working girls to add to the list that not much is known about and did go missing at some point. A review of the case in 2004 in a previously discussed thread WAPOL, according to Bret Christian, were looking at 16 cases Thread #3 Post 227. There is a comprehensive list developed down the page. Further info on some cases is not easily found. As an example Judy M'ringu/Miringu an African working girl missing in Bentley 1st June 2003 – apologies if she is good and well on FB as one of several search results on Google for that name. Bentley would be an area of interest IMO.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    Can we include:
    Iveta Mitchell 3 May 2010 – husband has been up to no good again so unsure of current status

    http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/mi...16-griblw.html

    Christine Schipp 18 March 2002 (working girl from Middle Swan) located as mentioned in Papertrail's list – can confirm age at time of death is 23 from Midland burial record:

    SOURCE: MCB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pauldking; 01-20-2017 at 01:48 AM. Reason: source ref

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    ...and Susan Christie 15 Nov 2001

    http://www.news.com.au/news/its-murd...d36b0b5c439a53

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,216
    There is talk by Button I think it was that the date on the pipes is newer than body above the pipes.

    However the drainer can occassionly dig a hole and ram the pipes through the sand without digging a trench through bitumen etc.

    Some reports said Sharon Mason was under the shed.
    There is plenty of anomolies around the Mason case that dont add up.
    That could be the reporting accuracy.
    Then there is horizontal boring which probably wasnt around at the time.
    F.Cat
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/shar...9e554f216ca148

    Quote Originally Posted by elastic View Post
    Greer I think is guilty but thats my oppinion. I dont believe his evidence has much basis to be honest. I am happy to be proven wrong but I doubt that I am.

    As for Pauline Walter, I know nothing about this case other than Forrestdale is right next to Gosnells and Huntingdale. Forrestdale was a much larger suburb before it became Harrisdale and Piara Waters too. I wonder if she was a sex worker hence why there are no details?

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by crabstick; 01-20-2017 at 03:20 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Kalamunda, Western Australia
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by crabstick View Post
    There is talk by Button I think it was that the date on the pipes is newer than body above the pipes.

    However the drainer can occassionly dig a hole and ram the pipes through the sand without digging a trench through bitumen etc.

    Some reports said Sharon Mason was under the shed.
    There is plenty of anomolies around the Mason case that dont add up.
    That could be the reporting accuracy.
    Then there is horizontal boring which probably wasnt around at the time.
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/shar...9e554f216ca148
    I had horizontal boring for underground power years ago. Right under my drive way. Horizontal boring for water mains has been around for a long time before too

    Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
    Veritas nunquam perit


Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CANADA CANADA - 83 Missing & Murdered women of Edmonton, Alberta
    By mysteriew in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 408
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 02:12 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 06:13 AM
  3. TX - Missing/murdered pregnant women
    By petra in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 11:03 PM