969 users online (149 members and 820 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 139
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by petedavo.au View Post
    I had horizontal boring for underground power years ago. Right under my drive way. Horizontal boring for water mains has been around for a long time before too

    Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk
    I havent bothered reading and researching this case in over 10 years and i really cant be bothered to look into it again. Vaguely i remember concluding that the pipe story was fanciful and it was very likely the pipes could have been installed afterwards. I remember there is quite a bit of information disputing Greers story and alot of it makes more sense than Greers ridiculous story which had alot of holes in it from memory. The way those articles present the pipe theory make it seem far more plausible than it really was and from memory the pipes werent even directly below her anyways so they could have easily been installed without a batter required around the hole. Which i think is what Greer was trying to say. The pipes were domestic spec and didnt need an enormous hole that required battering which would have revealed the body. No attorney general will even look at Greers case, hopefully he rots in jail forever, he is dispecable and a disgusting monster who wont admit guilt because he is a con artist who ruined his own trial by never confessing when he had the chance.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldking View Post
    Can we include:
    Iveta Mitchell 3 May 2010 – husband has been up to no good again so unsure of current status

    http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/mi...16-griblw.html

    Christine Schipp 18 March 2002 (working girl from Middle Swan) located as mentioned in Papertrail's list – can confirm age at time of death is 23 from Midland burial record:

    SOURCE: MCB
    In fairness to the Husband losing your wife forever after she walked out during an argument would mess you up pretty good. Then being left to provide and bring up the children would have been tough for the giy considering his rough background. Some men arent good with families and kids without a woman partner anchoring the family. His recent run in with the law may not be anything other than a man who has lost the plot. Ben Cousins (AFL sports star) is not a serial killer as far as I am aware, or even a killer, but he too is messed up and always in trouble. Doesnt mean anything to the case.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldking View Post
    This particular case is different to most missing person cases as the victim was taken from her home which implies she more than likely knew her killer. There have been two suspects reported in the media. The two suspects are Rory Christie and Andrew Dunn. Now Andrew Dunn susposedly had a photograph with a timestamp from a party proving he was not at her house. Rory didnt have an alibi so became a Police target (similar to Andrew Mallard /Lance Williams and depending on your point of view Lloyd Rainey)

    The problem was the two of them blamed each other for the murder. But there has been some debate whether the time stamp matters and whether this was a ploy to ensure he didnt get the blame. Rorys case is complicated and definitely doesnt have any evidence that exonerates him, however there is no evidence he did the crime either.

    This case is more than likely a murder from a persons known to the victim. Not a random calculated abduction murder.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Considering the Gerrard Ross case may not have had a sexual element. However rumours are he was either tortured or badly beaten before being choked to death. Gerrard Ross was reported as having ligature marks around his neck.

    The sexual element question came up at the recent press conference but they refused to answer it. The police did rule out Peter Brett Cowan (Daniel Morcombes killer) due to him being incarcerated in a Queensland jail during the period of Gerrards abduction.

    Now if Gerrard was just a kill for a serial killer and nothing more then it means one of our serial killers targets small weak victims incapable of putting up a fight due to their size. There havent been many more child killings so a child killer may not have done this crime. Unless the perpetrator left the state. There is one suspect in the Gerrard Ross case that appeared as a suspect in the Daniel Morcombe case. He is not Peter Brett Cowan. This suspect that moved from WA to QLD may or may not be the killer. But he appeared in two separate cases in which one has been solved without this suspects involvement.

    Another suspect was a man known to the family living in the Pilbara, Police again refused to answer if he was still a suspect but most believe he had no involvement in Gerrard Ross's murder.

    If hypothetically the CSK was going for maximum shock value to scare the public then Bradley Edwards was known for his size and for picking tiny victims and was active that year so could be involved given the timing and the fact a baseball cap has been kept by the killer as a souveneir.

    Police have ruled they have NEW suspects so lets assume all the old ones are out. Who new have they ruled in and why a public call for help only a couple of weeks after the CSK arrest. This could very well mean Bradley Edwards could be a child killer and comitted this crime. Victim doesnt fit except for size, dump location matches CSK MO almost exactly, car involved according to new information and now they are investigating that Gerrard Ross took an alternate route down towards the beach which could now imply he was a victim of a "BLITZ" attack. Maybe the CSK decided he wanted to know what it was like to kill a child to test his urges. Sad if it turns out he has. The Gerrard Ross case has haunted me more than any other case including the CSK case.


    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by elastic; 01-20-2017 at 10:51 AM.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    Power/thrill over sexually-based motive perhaps. They kill because they want to.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldking View Post
    Power/thrill over sexually-based motive perhaps. They kill because they want to.
    Maybe it was a test to see if the killing was gratifying enough to target easier more defenceless victims. Or maybe the killer wanted to know if killing without sex was satisfying enough. Or maybe the guilt after the kill lead the killer to stop his murderous spree. The point is unless we know whether Gerrard Ross was sexually assaulted we wont know.

    What has bothered me, and I note one of the more respectable posters Bartholomeus also noticed it too, Was that Bradley Edwards was still part of child atheltics despite no longer having small children attending. And that seemed a little paedo'ish. Might not be anything if u weren't a known suspected serial killer, but it almost seems like he may have had paedophile tendencies, which actually makes the whole sexual element tot the Gerrard Ross case even more confusing if he was the killer because in my mind he may have raped the child or just killed the child. But it makes it harder to know what he was really like around kids now that we know he was a serial rapist with a hardon for victims clothing. Ive always wondered if this kill was to throw the police off and lessen the heat around the heightened CSK case during those years

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    It's funny you say that when I saw one of the BLAC videos (had some drone footage and a carnival day of sorts) a muso mate picked out that the soundtrack that was selected was extremely inappropriate for nature of the material. Something about a pretty girl or something. The actual referenced song lyrics did not match the song that was being played as well. I'm not saying that the POI was the editor but it did get me thinking what if. I didn't d/l it and am unsure if it is still up on YT but how did they get away with it – even if it was only 200 views.

    One other incident was the time lapse shed set up video. IMO the POI follows a young girl around pretending on the most part to do some work and deliberately crossing paths with her.

    I presume the mods are happy for us to generally discuss the work of multiple serial killers in this thread and would prefer specific discussions about CSK in the main thread.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldking View Post
    It's funny you say that when I saw one of the BLAC videos (had some drone footage and a carnival day of sorts) a muso mate picked out that the soundtrack that was selected was extremely inappropriate for nature of the material. Something about a pretty girl or something. The actual referenced song lyrics did not match the song that was being played as well. I'm not saying that the POI was the editor but it did get me thinking what if. I didn't d/l it and am unsure if it is still up on YT but how did they get away with it – even if it was only 200 views.

    One other incident was the time lapse shed set up video. IMO the POI follows a young girl around pretending on the most part to do some work and deliberately crossing paths with her.

    I presume the mods are happy for us to generally discuss the work of multiple serial killers in this thread and would prefer specific discussions about CSK in the main thread.
    Just looked at YT. One of the vids for Belmont LA is by creator initials DS (has castle logo at the start). The creators vids are all pretty odd.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    Quote Originally Posted by pauldking View Post
    It's funny you say that when I saw one of the BLAC videos (had some drone footage and a carnival day of sorts) a muso mate picked out that the soundtrack that was selected was extremely inappropriate for nature of the material. Something about a pretty girl or something. The actual referenced song lyrics did not match the song that was being played as well. I'm not saying that the POI was the editor but it did get me thinking what if. I didn't d/l it and am unsure if it is still up on YT but how did they get away with it – even if it was only 200 views.

    One other incident was the time lapse shed set up video. IMO the POI follows a young girl around pretending on the most part to do some work and deliberately crossing paths with her.

    I presume the mods are happy for us to generally discuss the work of multiple serial killers in this thread and would prefer specific discussions about CSK in the main thread.
    There is definitely something very odd about the way he stayed at the athletics club around those kids after his step daughter had grown up. It seemed odd from the beginning when the case broke and it seems even more odd now. It may or may not be anything in the end, but still, it doesnt sit right with me now <modsnip>

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sillybilly; 01-20-2017 at 01:53 PM. Reason: subjudice

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    As Bill Burroughs once said "Nothing is true - everything is permitted"


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    426
    I wonder who Richard Dorroughs last victim was. Does anyone know whether the person he attempted to run down with his car is still alive. Maybe in the guys mind he feels he killed the victim by disabling them after hitting the victim with his car. Maybe there isn't a 3rd victim if thats the case and that victim has since passed away through an unrelated cause or an indirect result of an injury from the attempted murder

    Richard Dorrough was Queensland born but lived alot in WA so the kill could have been in QLD even, which was where the car attempted murder happened

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Paramau View Post
    OK, I read way back a lot of the stuff he posted so I'm no way an "expert" in this topic, I was just wondering where/why he was absent from commenting.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oops, sorry, put this on the wrong thread!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by elastic View Post
    Considering the Gerrard Ross case may not have had a sexual element. However rumours are he was either tortured or badly beaten before being choked to death. Gerrard Ross was reported as having ligature marks around his neck.

    The sexual element question came up at the recent press conference but they refused to answer it. The police did rule out Peter Brett Cowan (Daniel Morcombes killer) due to him being incarcerated in a Queensland jail during the period of Gerrards abduction.

    Now if Gerrard was just a kill for a serial killer and nothing more then it means one of our serial killers targets small weak victims incapable of putting up a fight due to their size. There havent been many more child killings so a child killer may not have done this crime. Unless the perpetrator left the state. There is one suspect in the Gerrard Ross case that appeared as a suspect in the Daniel Morcombe case. He is not Peter Brett Cowan. This suspect that moved from WA to QLD may or may not be the killer. But he appeared in two separate cases in which one has been solved without this suspects involvement.

    Another suspect was a man known to the family living in the Pilbara, Police again refused to answer if he was still a suspect but most believe he had no involvement in Gerrard Ross's murder.

    If hypothetically the CSK was going for maximum shock value to scare the public then Bradley Edwards was known for his size and for picking tiny victims and was active that year so could be involved given the timing and the fact a baseball cap has been kept by the killer as a souveneir.

    Police have ruled they have NEW suspects so lets assume all the old ones are out. Who new have they ruled in and why a public call for help only a couple of weeks after the CSK arrest. This could very well mean Bradley Edwards could be a child killer and comitted this crime. Victim doesnt fit except for size, dump location matches CSK MO almost exactly, car involved according to new information and now they are investigating that Gerrard Ross took an alternate route down towards the beach which could now imply he was a victim of a "BLITZ" attack. Maybe the CSK decided he wanted to know what it was like to kill a child to test his urges. Sad if it turns out he has. The Gerrard Ross case has haunted me more than any other case including the CSK case.


    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    this would be a mistaken assumption, it is common for police to declare "new suspects" when they are in fact honing in on the Real Suspect.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    278
    Quote Originally Posted by elastic View Post
    Maybe it was a test to see if the killing was gratifying enough to target easier more defenceless victims. Or maybe the killer wanted to know if killing without sex was satisfying enough. Or maybe the guilt after the kill lead the killer to stop his murderous spree. The point is unless we know whether Gerrard Ross was sexually assaulted we wont know.

    What has bothered me, and I note one of the more respectable posters Bartholomeus also noticed it too, Was that Bradley Edwards was still part of child atheltics despite no longer having small children attending. And that seemed a little paedo'ish. Might not be anything if u weren't a known suspected serial killer, but it almost seems like he may have had paedophile tendencies, which actually makes the whole sexual element tot the Gerrard Ross case even more confusing if he was the killer because in my mind he may have raped the child or just killed the child. But it makes it harder to know what he was really like around kids now that we know he was a serial rapist with a hardon for victims clothing. Ive always wondered if this kill was to throw the police off and lessen the heat around the heightened CSK case during those years

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    My neighbour went through the junior athletic system when his kids were running around and stopped when they left. He said it was like drawing teeth in the heat with the pistol, herding kids and setting up each AM. You do it for your kids. IMO it is questionable behaviour to continue on once your kids have left absolutely. Maybe he just enjoyed the control?

    The scary thing is at some point someone was have had access to the registry of athletes – we're talking personal and contact info for hundreds of children out there on the sand in greater Belmont. As an office bearer someone would have had access to all that. IIRC his wife was Registrar. He was the photographer? Very creepy. He was web admin. Not a good look. What were the kids' parents thinking? Surely someone was asking questions. That nice bloke with the dyed hair.

    I can understand a handover period – mitigating technical issues remotely but to grab the pistol again centre stage?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by my_help View Post
    Just looked at YT. One of the vids for Belmont LA is by creator initials DS (has castle logo at the start). The creators vids are all pretty odd.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    These LA vids are certainly weird. Here are the lyrics for the mgmt track used on the Carnival day YT vid that is up online...

    Congratulations by MGMT

    Dead in the water
    It's not a paid vacation
    The sons and daughters of city officials
    Attend demonstrations
    It's hardly a sink or swim
    When all is well if the ticket sells

    Out with a wimper
    It's not a blaze of glory
    You look down from your temple
    As people endeavor to make it a story
    And chisel a marble word
    But all is lost if it's never heard

    But I've got someone to make reports
    That tell me how my money's spent
    To book my stays and draw my blinds
    So I can't see what's really there
    And all I need's a great big congratulations

    I'll keep your dreams
    You pay attention for me
    As strange as it seems
    I'd rather dissolve than have you ignore me
    The ground may be moving fast
    But I tied my boots to a broken mast
    The difference is clear
    You throw it in your cauldron
    Rust and veneer, dusk and dawn
    Steinways and Baldwins
    You start with a simple stock of all the waste
    And salt to taste

    But damn my luck and damn these friends
    That keep on combing back their smiles
    I save my grace with half-assed guilt
    And lay down the quilt upon the lawn
    Spread my arms and soak up congratulations

    Anyone else think so?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CANADA CANADA - 83 Missing & Murdered women of Edmonton, Alberta
    By mysteriew in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 408
    Last Post: 12-06-2016, 02:12 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 06:13 AM
  3. TX - Missing/murdered pregnant women
    By petra in forum Missing Archives
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-19-2006, 11:03 PM