1233 users online (211 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1


    Admin, if I am placing this in the wrong section, could you please move it to its appropriate location?

    Anyway, I need to find a FREE website that has arrest records for people in Utah County, Utah. Is there a website that does not require a fee to get this type of information on someone?

    Thanks, in advance, for your assistance.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I did a search. Google - "utah court access". In the state of Utah, the gov charges people for the search service. If the gov charges, so will everywhere else. I feel pretty confident saying there won't be a free site.

    However, I have a couple suggestions for you. If the person might be a sex offender - you can find out here for free - http://www.nsopr.gov/

    Otherwise, you can go to the Utah County courthouse and ask for the info you want. You will have to pay for the copies. If you can't go to the courthouse, call them, ask for clerk of courts and then ask how to go about getting records if you can't travel there. They may have a solution. Or you could just try to ask them over the phone as well - maybe they'll tell you.

  3. #3

    Thank you


    I really appreciate your response. I was starting to feel invisible without receiving any sort of response. Anyway, I did a similar search on google and looked at the sexual offender registry, with no success.

    Thanks again,

Similar Threads

  1. Copyright question/ Online photo question
    By laini in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 10:54 AM