1420 users online (250 members and 1170 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

GA - Michael Boone, 18, Hawkinsville, 18 Jan 2017

Eastman teen missing, car found abandoned

Eastman Police issued a missing persons report for 18 year old Michael Boone.

Assistant Chief Billy Cooper says Boone was last seen in Hawkinsville at 4:30 a.m. on Wednesday

He was leaving his girlfriend's house.

Cooper says Boone's vehicle, a 1999 Honda CRV, was found at 4 p.m. the next day in Dodge County abandoned on Frank P. Holder Road with no keys.
    http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/eas...oned/389260061
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

i get the feeling that there is some known reason behind this person being missing, but i havent seen the police (or anyone else) refer to him as "endangered" etc which is confusing.

gone for two weeks.

*crickets*

I did see a missing flyer on the door of the Cochran Huddle House last time I was there (which was...Thursday, March 2?). When I go back to class after next week (we're on spring break at the moment and I don't live in Cochran) I can get a picture of it.

Bump... no news.

He's awfully thin. Easy to be overpowered I would think, if that's what happened.

Hey, guys, I just read they found him where his cellphone was pinging. I was hoping for a happy ending to this one, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by DraugrWight View Post
    Hey, guys, I just read they found him where his cellphone was pinging. I was hoping for a happy ending to this one, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.
    Any info about whether they believe foul play was involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I saw through the Aware Network, they're still waiting on a positive id, but no, not to my knowledge. The family has said something about it, but there's nothing yet on local stations.

Edit: Though, and this is just my own humble opinion, the body was found near where the car was so it's possible, but I think personally I'll wait for more info before jumping right to that. It could have been an accident.
    Last edited by DraugrWight; 05-20-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: clarification

UPDATE - From the family of Michael Boone: Just wanted to let everyone know that we think we found Michael Boone. We are waiting on positive identification, but the body was found where the car was found and where his cell phone was pinging. Thank everyone for all the prayers and love you guys have showed our family. Please continue to pray for us as these next few weeks will be hard on us all. RIP babyboy! I love you so much!
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...27111610893392

Body found in woods believed to be missing Eastman teen

According to Glen Conley with the Dodge County Sheriff’s Office, a hunter was setting up cameras in the woods near Frank P. Holder Road Friday night when they saw a body in water.

The sheriff’s office responded to the call and notified Boone’s family it could be their son, pending confirmation from the GBI.
    http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/bod...teen/441614718
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

GBI autopsy performed Tuesday has confirmed the body found in Eastman last Friday is that of missing teen Michael Boone.
    http://www.13wmaz.com/mb/news/local/...teen/442628167

Confirmed deceased