1001 users online (131 members and 870 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    Sorry quick add to the above post.

What man would wear size Medium boxer shorts if he is only 112 lbs? Either the boxer shorts are not his, or he became emaciated for one reason or another. Perhaps, drug addiction or emaciated due to captivity? At 5' 6" tall, he most likely was at least 125 to 150 lbs.
    Good point maybe the John owned them? My thought based off weight is this was a twink(tyler of very skinny gay guy) but then you mentioned the boxers and now I think either held captive untik he lost a lot or drugs or homeless or a brand that runs small or he had s big butt or junk. I'm thin but have always had a muscular butt and have to buy any underwear or bikini go bottom in medium large. And if he had on briefs or boxer briefs or speedo style they'd be tighter than boxers which would be big on a man that size but more so long

HIV and aids would also cause that weight(think Matthew mcconahay in Dallas buyers club) which go with the drugs and often gay men get it and it all would go hand in hand with sellknf hjnself flr drug money then spending it on that and not food.

Woops, I got confused. His fractured jaw would explain the weight loss, and guessing he would've had surgery to repair his jaw sometime in the summer of 2000.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    HIV and aids would also cause that weight(think Matthew mcconahay in Dallas buyers club) which go with the drugs and often gay men get it and it all would go hand in hand with sellknf hjnself flr drug money then spending it on that and not food.
    Or the medical examiner is wrong and he wasn't that thin?

I was reading an article from when Manorville Jane and John Doe were found it has his weight as 130-150 and height between 5' 6" and 6'.

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html

Quote Originally Posted by scotiansleuth View Post
    I was reading an article from when Manorville Jane and John Doe were found it has his weight as 130-150 and height between 5' 6" and 6'.

http://www.doenetwork.org/media/news18.html
    Well 63 inches on the namus would be 5'2. So that's a big difference, and if this was a whole body like they claim there shouldn't be this big of a discrepancy. What's going on here? What's up with the medical examiner? 112 pounds could be right for 5'2 right?

The first thought would be a male dumped in Manorville, perhaps trans like Tirrel Santiago, but the XL Joe Boxers throws a wrench in that. If he really was that thin then all I can think of is how 2000 was the heyday of saggy pants and baggy boxers, which might mean a gangbanger. But may weight or the boxer size is just off

Quote Originally Posted by PictureSnatcher View Post
    Well 63 inches on the namus would be 5'2. So that's a big difference, and if this was a whole body like they claim there shouldn't be this big of a discrepancy. What's going on here? What's up with the medical examiner? 112 pounds could be right for 5'2 right?
    Where do you get 63 inches on Namus? I've only seen 5' 6" or 66" tall.

That's all I see on NamUs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PictureSnatcher View Post
    63 inches is 5' 3" (60 inches = 5 ft).

Srry I misread 66 as 63

If we are to believe that Asian Male was picked up by accident, then it is unlikely he made that mistake in this case.

I believe Manorville John Doe was killed at the same time as Jane Doe #6 in early September of 2000.

If she was a working girl then like SG, she had someone waiting in a parked car for her. This time there wasn't any SG screaming to wake up the neighborhood, and thus saving the driver/boyfriend/pimp from entering the house to meet his death, too. MP was lucky to get away because of SG.

This was a 35 year old'ish hispanic male, around 5' 6" and around 130 lbs. His jaw had been wired shut in the early summer of 2000, thus losing close to 20 lbs on a liquid diet. No health issues, no transexuality, no prostitution. Just a driver who LISK had to dispose of, as well.
    Last edited by coffeeandacig; 01-22-2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: early Sept. not late

Yup, I noticed him too, good match! I can't find anything on where the garage was located in NYC, however, I'll keep looking. My opinion is, that he was suppose to go home to Brazil, but I think he ran away to NYC instead. No job, no place to stay in NYC, with only a car. Hmm... He also was a busboy before he left Danbury, CT. Easy to see him getting a job paying under the table at a restaurant in NYC.
    Danbury, CT? Strange as the potential match I found for Fire Island Legs (Kelley Zanon) also hailed from that Danbury area and had some Hispanic background.

I know it's a weird idea, but maybe this manorville John Doe was originally dressed in female clothes - but the killer redressed him in male clothes?

Or he was held captive and emaciated before he was murdered?

The wire for the jaw certainly could explain the lack of weight.

Hm.

His only having boxer shorts on idicates possibly what he was doing when killed. Perhaps he was asleep or was about to perform sexually. Who had access to him sexually or when he was sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by DaisyChains View Post
    His only having boxer shorts on idicates possibly what he was doing when killed. Perhaps he was asleep or was about to perform sexually. Who had access to him sexually or when he was sleeping?
    His shorts were next to the body, not actually on him. Maybe his state of undress was just another way of his disrespecting the victim. Who knows, maybe LISK used John Doe's clothing to help with the clean up?

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast