1274 users online (253 members and 1021 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PictureSnatcher View Post
    Or the medical examiner is wrong and he wasn't that thin?
    Also possible cause unless he had AIDS or was severely sick or abusing drugs that's bad it just seems wrong for anyone not a kid as far as adult male go

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeandacig View Post
    If we are to believe that Asian Male was picked up by accident, then it is unlikely he made that mistake in this case.

I believe Manorville John Doe was killed at the same time as Jane Doe #6 in early September of 2000.

If she was a working girl then like SG, she had someone waiting in a parked car for her. This time there wasn't any SG screaming to wake up the neighborhood, and thus saving the driver/boyfriend/pimp from entering the house to meet his death, too. MP was lucky to get away because of SG.

This was a 35 year old'ish hispanic male, around 5' 6" and around 130 lbs. His jaw had been wired shut in the early summer of 2000, thus losing close to 20 lbs on a liquid diet. No health issues, no transexuality, no prostitution. Just a driver who LISK had to dispose of, as well.
    Could he have been a little person? And are every chopped up make sure the same height and weight areas? Could any of these be couples? Or could the males be the drivers and he killed them also?

His shorts were next to the body, not actually on him. Maybe his state of undress was just another way of his disrespecting the victim. Who knows, maybe LISK used John Doe's clothing to help with the clean up?
    I wonder if the killer owns a thrift store type place and uses stuff from there throw us off and sells the actual clothes. But I have wondered where the other clothes are and ny guess woukd be about to have sex when strangled from behind but why leave them next to him? Maybe the killer is leaving a hint? The weight and size sounds like a runaway kid or dwarf.maybe he had a pimp break his jaw or a John so it got wired shut

Where in the hell did you get that from? I have never ever seen anything say that. All it says is partially clothed. Also aq few posts up a source says M not XL, so more confusion.
    Clothing on body Sparsely clothed
    Clothing with body white & blue srtipe boxer shorts
    size medium, GAP brand

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/2725

It doesn't say ON, only WITH. I don't see where it said XL boxers, only Medium. Why is the age difference so apparent in that article? Are we looking for a guy in his 20s?
    Last edited by coffeeandacig; 01-23-2017 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evey View Post
    I wonder if the killer owns a thrift store type place and uses stuff from there throw us off and sells the actual clothes. But I have wondered where the other clothes are and ny guess woukd be about to have sex when strangled from behind but why leave them next to him? Maybe the killer is leaving a hint? The weight and size sounds like a runaway kid or dwarf.maybe he had a pimp break his jaw or a John so it got wired shut
    If he were a street person he could have just had the crap kicked out of him randomly by ****s. Got the clothes from a homeless shelter but that is a good question where are his other clothes. Maybe he had a few dollars and he was the john. Like you said about to have sex and strangled from behind. Clothes stolen to keep I.D. hidden. ? Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Armchair-reader View Post
    If he were a street person he could have just had the crap kicked out of him randomly by ****s. Got the clothes from a homeless shelter but that is a good question where are his other clothes. Maybe he had a few dollars and he was the john. Like you said about to have sex and strangled from behind. Clothes stolen to keep I.D. hidden. ? Maybe
    I don't know why ****s came up in ****as if it's a potty word lol

size medium, GAP brand

It doesn't say ON, only WITH. I don't see where it said XL boxers, only Medium. Why is the age difference so apparent in that article? Are we looking for a guy in his 20s?
    It doesn't literally mean with the body. If his underwear and socks were next to his body, he wouldn't be sparsely clothed would he?

I remember seeing something about a few men having the striped boxers on, maybe in the LISK thread?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

size medium, GAP brand

The Jane & John Doe article from the New Island Ear clarifies he was wearing the boxers. And yes Medium, I confused him with the male from February 2012 who was wearing Eddie Bauer XL boxers

Isn't it funny how two murders that have been regarded as unrelated to the serial killer case for the last 5 years are clothed exactly the same?

Socks: white and green tube socks
    Waistband: "Eddie Bauer" "XL"
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11010

Isn't it funny how two murders that have been regarded as unrelated to the serial killer case for the last 5 years are clothed exactly the same?

Socks: white and green tube socks
    Waistband: "Eddie Bauer" "XL"
    https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11010
    These are the ones I noticed when I was mapping, they all seem related to me. Same area, same general MO. In 2000 & 2003 there were Jane and John Does that were discovered that appear to have been dumped in the same month. How can these not be related?

It doesn't literally mean with the body. If his underwear and socks were next to his body, he wouldn't be sparsely clothed would he?
    I'm just asking the same question that Lindsay Lohan did in post #947 of Manorville Bodies - A Second Killer thread...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...17-2012/page64

I'm just asking the same question that Lindsay Lohan did in post #947 of Manorville Bodies - A Second Killer thread...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...17-2012/page64

I don't see anything about the clothing found not on the body. Pretty sure "Clothing on Body" is one of the parameters to fill out on Namus and the report will say "Partially Clothes, Fully Clothed" etc. Then "Clothing with body" describes the clothing that victim was wearing.
    Last edited by PictureSnatcher; 01-23-2017 at 02:29 PM.

I don't see anything about the clothing found not on the body. Pretty sure "Clothing on Body" is one of the parameters to fill out on Namus and the report will say "Partially Clothes, Fully Clothed" etc. Then "Clothing with body" describes the clothing that victim was wearing.
    I might just be "seeing" things again...

size medium, GAP brand

I don't think so~~I think the author may have been confusing the UID's or that was the info they were given at the time of the article and the ME changed it based upon new findings.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast