1108 users online (217 members and 891 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Millionaire Charged with Sexual Abuse & Torture of Girl For 6 Years

“Her mother was informed in February 2014 and did nothing for 15 or 16 months,” defense attorney Herbert Cohen told CBS Miami.

His client, wealthy developer Louis Bianculli, was jailed in July 21 on three felony counts of sexual abuse of a child.

The 68-year-old is accused of a range of monstrous acts — slicing a young girl across the belly, suffocating her with plastic bag until she passed out, knocking her out with chloroform and performing amateur surgeries with syringes as he fulfilled his twisted sexual desires.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2323510

Bianculli, 69, was arrested in July on allegations that he abused a girl at his Lighthouse Point, Florida, mansion for six years, starting when she was just 12 years old. He was originally granted a $1.5 million bond in October, but Circuit Judge Michael Rothschild denied Bianculli another chance at bond on Friday after the millionaire’s GPS tracking monitor showed he’d left his house to visit an Italian restaurant, a Best Buy and a Ferrari dealership.

http://people.com/crime/louis-biancu...e-denied-bail/

Witness says ex-wife of accused millionaire pedophile found sex crime videos - Videos never turned over to police; whereabouts now unknown

A Broward judge is reconsidering his decision to impose a $1 million bond on a Lighthouse Point man accused of sexually abusing a young girl from 2005 to 2013.

Louis Bianculli, 70, was granted the bond during a hearing last Friday, but Broward Circuit Judge Michael Ian Rothschild said he failed to consider input from the accuser, who told the judge through her lawyer Wednesday that she is very worried about what Bianculli will do once he is out of custody.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...019-story.html

The playboy spawn of a multi-millionaire developer stands accused of drugging, torturing and sexually abusing his 12-year-old stepdaughter. The alleged acts came to light during a therapy session. It include horrific details of child sex molestation, rendering the child unconscious during the ordeal by placing bags over her head and performing ‘surgeries’ on her with knives and needles.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/01/1...year-old-girl/
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

This is horrible!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

I have no words..... sick POS!

Wtf did I just read?! 🤢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blind raGE mixed with heartbreak...hard to even imagine this. This POS should never walk free again.
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Good Lord. That is some -- I don't mean this flippantly -- that is some Criminal Minds-level insanity right there. If all of these allegations are true, I would *love* to know what the poor 12 year old's mother was doing when her child started showing up with all these wounds & the side effects of amateur plastic surgery. The implication that she turned a blind eye to all this for the money is enraging.

Ummm the mother should be charged with the same crimes. She let them continue just so she could keep golddigging.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Sicko has been on house arrest since Oct, 2016:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-surgery.html

Keep in mind the allegation that the mother was aware comes from the defense attorney defending the accused. As if that somehow excuses his client's behavior. I am taking his allegations it with an ocean of salt.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    Keep in mind the allegation that the mother was aware comes from the defense attorney defending the accused. As if that somehow excuses his client's behavior. I am taking his allegations it with an ocean of salt.
    True, defense attorneys LIE. But if she was tortured with knives, etc, ---how could her mother not know?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

I usually look forward to hearing the facts come out in a trial, but in this case I'm really dreading hearing what this animal did to that poor girl. And if the mother knew for 15-16 months and did nothing then she definitely was complicit and should be charged as well. I'm sure if LE has proof the prosecutors will charge the mother. They usually don't turn a blind eye to anyone involved in cases like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk