1132 users online (216 members and 916 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Rumor has it.....

So, living in the area of where Janet was murdered, one occasionally hears things via the local rumor mill, gossip, etc. Over the weekend, someone told me that they had heard, from a very reputable source, that Raven has NEVER, EVER contacted Durham Police to discuss Janet's murder, the on-going investigation, etc. NOT EVEN ONCE.

Again, this is rumor. But wow. If true, what does THAT say?????
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

-Malcolm X

About 10 miles outside of Philadelphia, PA
    But didn't we hear someone claiming that Raven's been calling them repeatedly, and even cursing them out for not moving more quickly? Of course, that story would have come from Raven and that's probably not a very reputable source.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."
    Mahatma Gandhi

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    This doesn't surprise me in the least, I mean come on, this is a guy that states, Janet's hurt, then Janet was shot, Janet was Warm, Janet was Cold, Janet committed suicide, Janet died.

Does anyone honestly believe that a sociopath such as The Raven would have the (can I say **lls) to contact LE and actually have the decency to follow-up on Janet Marie Christiansen's Murder, even if he was married to her? The guy murdered his wife, he's going to stay as far away from LE as he possibly can.

We are talking about a guy that lives his life for himself. I hope that nobody is surprised by this, which is probably a complete fact and not a rumor.

I'm sure he's telling his Mummy and his family and friends he contacts LE every day or once a week, but if any one of them had a brain or WANTED to know the TRUTH, they could VERY WELL contact LE themselves, and check it out and see if the Bird is actually telling them the truth.

How many times do you think his Mother, siblings, friends or family caught Raven in a lie? I venture thousands of times. Why would they be so stupid to believe that Raven does contact LE? They don't want to face the fact their is a murderer in their midst, I would guess, and I would probably be right.

The Raven, you and your ilk make me sick.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    This doesn't surprise me in the least, I mean come on, this is a guy that states, Janet's hurt, then Janet was shot, Janet was Warm, Janet was Cold, Janet committed suicide, Janet died.
    And as I've said before, this is probably why Raven doesn't speak up. The very small handful of times that he has, he's contradicted himself repeatedly. I can't even imagine how quickly he might have been arrested had he actually spoken out like Scott Peterson did. Raven's smart enough to know that the easiest way for him to avoid being caught in his lies is to simply say nothing, at least not publicly. Could it be that his "private" statements are starting to catch up with him?

In any case, if Raven has never called LE, when's the last time they've even spoken with him? Do they reach out to him? Or have they not spoken to him since questioning him months ago?

Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    In any case, if Raven has never called LE, when's the last time they've even spoken with him? Do they reach out to him? Or have they not spoken to him since questioning him months ago?
    Seems like I recall "rememberjanet" posting that s/he had heard a rumor that Raven had been asked to come in and give a DNA sample several months ago. I don't think that was ever confirmed, etc.
    "I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

-Malcolm X

So even if he went in for DNA testing, it may have been several months at this point since LE and Raven have spoken? Is it just me?

Mahatma Gandhi

And the reality is, and I know we've talked about this in the past, IF Raven has not contacted LE, what does that say -

does he not care about the case?
    does he not care who murdered his wife?
    does he not worry about his safety and that of his son if a murderer is walking freely?

Ok, so perhaps his attorney has advised him to remain silent!?!?! But even then, what does THAT say??????????

-Malcolm X

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    He lies, denies, cheats, steals, snivels, does his soccerbiking, doesn't follow-up with LE about his wife's murder........I'm not a rocket scientist, but to me it equals GUILT and I can't wait until I hear those words - Guilty of First Degree Murder.

I can hear the slamming of the doors and locking of the prison gates!
    Last edited by terminatrixator; 11-28-2005 at 12:37 PM. Reason: edited cause i'm not a rocket scientist and my grammar was poor...again
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

I also have heard from multiple sources that Raven has NEVER contacted LE.

Another source has indeed told me that he's spouting off about LE basically being the keystone kops and that he's griped them out.

Jenifred is offline I can feel it coming in the air tonight......
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
    But didn't we hear someone claiming that Raven's been calling them repeatedly, and even cursing them out for not moving more quickly? Of course, that story would have come from Raven and that's probably not a very reputable source.
    Was he calling them repeatedly to find out what's been going on with Janet or to try and get some money out of them for his ruined Durango? I've heard that was cut up in the search.
    2 Nephi 30:17 "There is nothing which is seceret save it shall be revealed; there is no work of darkness save it shall be made manifest in the light; and there is nothing which is sealed upon the earth save it shall be loosed."

Well I remember seeing that video clip of the Bird exiting the courthouse with his attourney, looking like a deer caught in the headlights in front of the camera.

Maybe his acting skills aren't up to the Scott Peterson level, and he is afraid he won't be believable when talking to LE....they may be good enough to halfway fool family, and or friends, but NOT LE.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthEastSleuth
    So, living in the area of where Janet was murdered, one occasionally hears things via the local rumor mill, gossip, etc. Over the weekend, someone told me that they had heard, from a very reputable source, that Raven has NEVER, EVER contacted Durham Police to discuss Janet's murder, the on-going investigation, etc. NOT EVEN ONCE.

Again, this is rumor. But wow. If true, what does THAT say?????
    Wow. It says to me Raven is a LIAR.

A LIAR and A MURDERER.

I hope LE is watching him closely. I think he'll run. Isn't his dad a wilderness instructor or something? I remember Raven bragging about his dad and that his dad would approve of his new buck knife. If his dad is a wilderness instructor, couldn't he coach Raven on how to survive on the run?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky
    Well I remember seeing that video clip of the Bird exiting the courthouse with his attourney, looking like a deer caught in the headlights in front of the camera.

Maybe his acting skills aren't up to the Scott Peterson level, and he is afraid he won't be believable when talking to LE....they may be good enough to halfway fool family, and or friends, but NOT LE.
    I remember seeing that too. It was almost as if raven wanted to talk but his attorney tugged on him and raven immediately shut up. I am speechless about raven not calling LE! Here I was assuming that LE was telling him to be quiet and that is why he wasn't talking...but it appears that this isn't the case. If he isn't calling daily or every other day, to me, he simply doesn't care about this case.
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

What's the deal The Raven, I bet you tell your friends and your family that you contact LE all the time.

I bet the truth is too scary, to actuallly think that you have a possible murderer for a son, a brother, a nephew, a cousin, a boyfriend, a lover or a friend, a co-worker.

It's time for the FRIENDS and the FAMILY to contact LE and FIND OUT THE TRUTH - if you cared whatsoever about Janet Marie or care about Kaiden. Find out the truth.

When you sit across from him ask him, how many times he has contacted LE. Then call and find out for yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator
    What's the deal The Raven, I bet you tell your friends and your family that you contact LE all the time.

I bet the truth is too scary, to actuallly think that you have a possible murderer for a son, a brother, a nephew, a cousin, a boyfriend, a lover or a friend, a co-worker.

It's time for the FRIENDS and the FAMILY to contact LE and FIND OUT THE TRUTH - if you cared whatsoever about Janet Marie or care about Kaiden. Find out the truth.

When you sit across from him ask him, how many times he has contacted LE. Then call and find out for yourself!
    That would be telling...to find out raven hasn't made contact with LE. That info would put a HUGE scarlett "G" on his chest! Could family or friends get that kind of info out of LE?
    "Those who murder steal the precious gift of mortal experience from another and set themselves in open opposition to God, the giver of life." - Arthur R. Bassett

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast