WA - Nathan Martinez for child molestation, Oak Harbor, 2008

We have 2 different articles on 2 different child molesters on this thread, can we seperate the threads? One for Dale, one for Martinez

We have 2 different articles on 2 different child molesters on this thread, can we seperate the threads? One for Dale, one for Martinez

LOL; sorry; that's my fault. Martinez has already been sentenced; no need for a thread on him. As for Dale, I have a feeling he just wanted some free room and board. I would LIKE to think he did it to make sure he wouldn't hurt another child but I have trouble ascribing any good to these creatures.

LOL; sorry; that's my fault. Martinez has already been sentenced; no need for a thread on him. As for Dale, I have a feeling he just wanted some free room and board. I would LIKE to think he did it to make sure he wouldn't hurt another child but I have trouble ascribing any good to these creatures.

Sometimes i wonder that, too and wonder if it's almost a "cry for help" when they tell others about molesting children. They isn't a cure and they're out of control with the molesting..

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galluvstrucrime
Back