Found Safe VA - Monica, 29, Kai, 7, & Oria Lamping, 11 mos, Virginia Beach, 21 Jan 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Va. Beach mom and kids go missing after house fire
Missing%20Mom%20_AMP_%20Kids_1485145531424_7891500_ver1.0.jpg

Family members are concerned after a Virginia Beach mother and two children seem to have vanished after an odd series of events.

“She has not been able to be contacted by myself her parents her best friends,” said Moira*Lamping.

Lamping's Stepson, 7-year-old Kai, is one of those gone. She says the missing mom, Monica Lamping, who also has an 11 month old daughter, is always good with keeping in touch.

http://www.13newsnow.com/mb/news/local/va-beach-mom-and-kids-go-missing-after-house-fire/390476342

According to the above article/video, she met her blind date "chad" at a gas station. I wonder if he is a mechanic since he said he could fix her car troubles???

I'm wondering what Chad drives and under what circumstances she has the stepson if she's single/dating? Though I suppose that someone would have to get her phone records as any PCs or tablets in the home would have been destroyed in the fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to figure out the stepson thing too. Could it be the woman giving the interviews stepson? same last name

I was trying to figure out the stepson thing too. Could it be the woman giving the interviews stepson? same last name
IDK that article was a little confusing.

Moria is her ex's new wife; Kai's stepmother. I could be wrong but that's what I gathered. But where could they be? Has any video been pulled from her date with "Chad". Has anyone been able to access any dating sites she usedThis is a scary scenario! I hope everyone is ok!!

Family says woman and children missing after fire at Virginia Beach home
monica.jpg

Monica Lamping’s family says no one has heard from her since early Sunday morning. “We are really concerned about Monica and the kids,” said David Bogart, her dad. “When there is a fire like that and the house is totally damaged and then you don’t hear from anybody, you really think the worst.”

http://wtkr.com/2017/01/23/family-says-woman-and-children-missing-after-fire-at-virginia-beach-home/

Friends and family are concerned about Monica Lamping and say they have not heard from her. The last time anyone was in contact with her was 10:30 p.m. Saturday night, when she texted a friend, said her mother Sheila Bogart.

[...]

The two friends texted each other throughout the evening, with Lamping sending her last text at about 10:30 p.m., asking Shell to give her a ride in the morning.

http://pilotonline.com/news/local/f...cle_b2d91b09-5198-5d65-8163-b76226502aa6.html

Something is horribly odd about this story. Where is the "other woman" that lived in the house? Police find nothing suspicious about a missing woman and two kids whose house burned down the same night she was last heard from?

What in the world?

So, I'm confused, are they certain that none of these people were killed in the fire?

IMO, COULD she have picked her kids up after the date with the intention of doing the babysitting job but her car acted up again so she cancelled it and talked to this Chad guy AFTER the 10:30pm call with her friend requesting a ride. He says "Drive your car over here etc and I will give you a ride home and work on the car tomorrow" she loads the kids up to go over, leaving the space heater on thinking she would be right back, he does something foolish and now they're missing and the house burned down. Again, just throwing this out there. Do they know what gas station the two met? Need phone records and video asap. As for the roommate or other adult living in the house, this was a Sat night, she could have stayed out for the evening. IMO

Something is horribly odd about this story. Where is the "other woman" that lived in the house? Police find nothing suspicious about a missing woman and two kids whose house burned down the same night she was last heard from?

What in the world?

I have been trying to find that out too.Not even a name for her?

The house number appears to be 4932 from Google street view and house websites.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back