1110 users online (165 members and 945 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ramseys in Charlevoix @ Christmas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to Abigail for finding this on another board:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Community Reformed Back to top

CHARLEVOIX - Continuing Community Reformed Church of Charlevoix's "Emmanuel" theme for Advent, Sunday, Dec. 14, will begin with John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey lighting the Advent candles, followed by a time of silent prayer during the Michael Card song "Emmanuel."

Re: Ramseys in Charlevoix @ Christmas

Originally posted by candy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks to Abigail for finding this on another board:

http://www.google.ca/search?q=cache:...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Community Reformed Back to top

CHARLEVOIX - Continuing Community Reformed Church of Charlevoix's "Emmanuel" theme for Advent, Sunday, Dec. 14, will begin with John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey lighting the Advent candles, followed by a time of silent prayer during the Michael Card song "Emmanuel."
    THANK YOU ABIGAIL & CANDY!...interesting read/url...I'm curious/wondering if the R's brought a "framed photographs of loved ones who are already home with the Lord"...maybe of John's 1st daughter Elizabeth, maybe JonBenet, maybe Patsy' mom, or John's Dad, or others?...??? ... ... or better yet, "did Patsy share HER STORY HOW GOD BLESSED HER(CANCER GONE!)?!"

...url info above for below partial post...

Interim Pastor Paul Copeland's message, from Zephaniah 3:14-20, is titled "Home for the Lord's Holiday." The congregation has been invited to bring framed photographs of loved ones who are already home with the Lord. Just before the sermon, a video featuring the song "I Can Only Imagine" will be shown, and the band, Mercy Me, sharing stories about how God has blessed so many people with the song.

Happy to see the Ramsey's doing something together...
    Just my opinion

IMHO...I too hope HAPPYINESS is mong the R's!

Originally posted by SisterSocks
    Happy to see the Ramsey's doing something together...
    IMHO...I too hope HAPPYINESS is mong the R's!...the true real thing/emotion of Happy/Happiness of course. ...IMHO JonBenet should be among them!

Re: Re: Ramseys in Charlevoix @ Christmas

Originally posted by Blazeboy3
    THANK YOU ABIGAIL & CANDY!...interesting read/url...I'm curious/wondering if the R's brought a "framed photographs of loved ones who are already home with the Lord"...maybe of John's 1st daughter Elizabeth, maybe JonBenet, maybe Patsy' mom, or John's Dad, or others?...??? ... ... or better yet, "did Patsy share HER STORY HOW GOD BLESSED HER(CANCER GONE!)?!"

Interim Pastor Paul Copeland's message, from Zephaniah 3:14-20, is titled "Home for the Lord's Holiday." The congregation has been invited to bring framed photographs of loved ones who are already home with the Lord. Just before the sermon, a video featuring the song "I Can Only Imagine" will be shown, and the band, Mercy Me, sharing stories about how God has blessed so many people with the song.
    Originally posted by Blazeboy3

I bet it helped the Ramsey's to be together, and feel the love of this new Church.
    Just my opinion

I hope none of the kid's candy canes were broken at both ends.

How long before the parishoners of Charlevoix are lighting torches for Christmas instead of candles?

Could have been worse I guess:
    "Sunday, Dec. 14 will begin with lawyers representing John, Patsy, and Burke Ramsey lighting the Advent candles"
    LOL

I can just see Lin Wood riding up on his galloping horse, both adorned with Christmas attire, lighting it for them. Then file a law suit on their behalf because people were trying to set fire to the R's.

Sounds like it was a neat service. I like "Mercy Me"'s music.

A time of silent prayer during the Michael Card song Emmanuel.

Are the Ramsey's prophetic people or what? I bet they already have Keenan and Smit in Salt Lake City getting DNA from Emmanuel. :christmas

Hahaha, good one! Smit will probably have to get out that danged basement window first, and Patsy will have to stop gibby gabbing with Lazarus......