GUILTY OK - Holly Cantrell, 40, pregnant, McAlester, 20 Jan 2017 *arrest in 2022*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MRHC employee Holly Marie Cantrell reported missing
58864df6a1ca3.image.jpg

According to the incident report from McAlester Police Department, Cantrell was reported checking out of work for lunch at the McAlester Regional Health Center at 11:56 a.m. Cantrell was seen on security footage by MRHC getting into a green, short wheel base truck.

http://www.mcalesternews.com/news/m...cle_feadcf88-e19a-11e6-aa16-b7277f701eb6.html

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Doesn't appear to be in a relationship, seems like a nice, wholesome girl. Didn't they get a plate?

What does that even mean, a "short wheel base truck"? I wish they'd post a pic of an example of what they're talking about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...apist-mom-missing_us_58867eb4e4b0e3a7356b4da9

"Cantrell’s adult stepdaughter, Charity Cantrell Clayton, said authorities have since identified the driver of the green truck, and he is known to the family.

“I’ve talked to the detectives, and they said that they contacted the guy that picked her up from the hospital, and he said he dropped her off at Braum’s and forgot to go back and pick her up,” Clayton told HuffPost."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...apist-mom-missing_us_58867eb4e4b0e3a7356b4da9

"Cantrell’s adult stepdaughter, Charity Cantrell Clayton, said authorities have since identified the driver of the green truck, and he is known to the family.

“I’ve talked to the detectives, and they said that they contacted the guy that picked her up from the hospital, and he said he dropped her off at Braum’s and forgot to go back and pick her up,” Clayton told HuffPost."

Braum's is an ice cream and burger joint. Must have gone there for lunch. But Why would she need a ride if she had her truck with her at work? Then you just forget to pick someone up within the timeframe of an hour? Something's not adding up.

WHAT?
Dropped her off and forgot to go back for her?
No. No no no.

If the guy really did forget to pick her up, why didn't she just call him or someone else to pick her up? The story doesn't sound right at all.

Forgot to pick her back up? Oh Jeez. Not buying THAT for a second. Sounds more like he FORGOT to come up with a better story. I hope she is safe somewhere, but not feeling good about this.

Last known still missing, not sure if any other security cam videos are available, there is an ATM that joins the parking lot north of the Braum's on 69 plus 2 restaurants north of of the ATM, holiday Inn a stone's throw from the drive through order box to the west plus a apartments next to it, gas station directly south with 2 restaurants next door south of the station, comfort Inn to the west across 69 hwy, a Hugh car lot south of the comfort Inn, as well as a couple of restaurants north of the comfort Inn and lastly there is a major stop light at the intersection with cameras that is located a few yards of the SE corner wall of the Braum's on 69. The strange thing is, that this Braum'so is located about 2.5 miles from McAlester hospital, there's another Braum's located a touch over 0.5 miles from the McAlester hospital.

So why did she go to the Braum's that was farther away from the hospital? None of this is making sense. Why did she need a ride to lunch if she had a vehicle? Her ride "forgot" to pick her up and bring her back to work. This is just bizarre.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back