Found Deceased UK - Deakon Wilkins, 24, Weston-super-Mare, 14 Jan 2017

I used to live right near here.

Couple of points..
MOTION isn't so much one night club but lots of different "rooms" held in a collection of warehouses.

Train station is 5 mins away

River Avon is across the road..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've seen his dads posts doing the rounds on FB. Struck me how different Deakon looks on the photos provided.

I've seen his dads posts doing the rounds on FB. Struck me how different Deakon looks on the photos provided.

I know! I feel like I'm looking at 3 or 4 different men.

From this link:

He also has a tattoo between his neck and chest of the word "Rush".

There's a photo on his FB page.

https://scontent.flhr4-1.fna.fbcdn....=ce69d64734a451fa56a5cd364cfe806f&oe=5904AAC4

https://www.facebook.com/deakon.wilkins.9

The water worries me.

OK so he's a toker judging from his fb. He may not have sounded drunk that night but perhaps he'd been having a smoke,got disorientated and fell in the river?
Railings aren't great around there..
Screenshot_20170124-221005.jpg

Another young man fueled up with alcohol and around a body of water. Doesn't look good.

I'd assume he would get a train back to Weston-super-Mare, so his route back would probably be along where the picture above is taken.

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

They are saying that the station has been ruled out after viewing CCTV.

It is amazing how many different looks he has on the photos.

Poster says he could have shaved off beard. Surely somebody would be able to confirm this?

They are saying that the station has been ruled out after viewing CCTV.

It is amazing how many different looks he has on the photos.

Poster says he could have shaved off beard. Surely somebody would be able to confirm this?
Thanks Martin, I'm not sure how long he'd have to wait for an early train anyway if he left the club at 4:30am, which begs the question where did he go...

Strange too that he made a call and was apparently OK, maybe he had a spliff after his call and decided to sleep somewhere close to the river bank.

Another young man fueled up with alcohol and around a body of water. Doesn't look good.

I'd assume he would get a train back to Weston-super-Mare, so his route back would probably be along where the picture above is taken.

I think the train station could be ruled out pretty quickly. If he was heading to the train station then the entrance would mean he would have had to turn right not left along Feeder road.

Iirc the first train to Weston on a Saturday morning is 6.50am and the station does get locked up between last and first train

So looking at the cctv it looks like he is more towards the end of cattle market road towards temple gate (you can see what looks like a hotel in the background) which makes me wonder whether he was heading towards Station Approach aka Temple Meads train station.

There's a lot of building work going on in that area.. not to mention the river.

Is it me or does the cctv look to show that he is carrying or dragging something? The positioning of his arm looks off
Screenshot_20170201-082211.jpg

Apparently that is just the way he walks and suggestions he is carrying or dragging something have been ruled out.

It looks to me like he is dragging his hands along the bushes against the fence?

I think the train station could be ruled out pretty quickly. If he was heading to the train station then the entrance would mean he would have had to turn right not left along Feeder road.

Iirc the first train to Weston on a Saturday morning is 6.50am and the station does get locked up between last and first train

So he had 2 hours and 20 minutes to kill. It sounds as though he was planning just to walk around until it was time to get a train. I noticed that one of the coffee places in Temple Meads station opens at 5.15am so he'd have only a 45 minute wait for a cuppa and something to eat. Upper Crust in the station opens at 5.30am.

If it was me, I'd head to the station to at least get under cover and hang around until the first place opened for a bite to eat. Clearly Deakon didn't do that.

Apparently that is just the way he walks and suggestions he is carrying or dragging something have been ruled out.
If I didn't know better his posture resembles walking along pulling a dog leash almost.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back