Vistors Inside the Ramsey Home. Who all had keys?

Summergirl

Reaction score
Website
www.lousmit.com
The reason I started this topic is because there has been a pondering question I have had for awhile. Who all has keys to the "hell hole"?

Recently, I was thinking about an English teacher I had a 4 or 5 years ago. We were talking about who we would want to see in Heaven. She said JonBenet Ramsey, which startled my mind. Her oldest son, went to CU around the time of JonBenet's Murder. He went to school with J.A.R, and she said he has been inside the house with him several times.

Do the Ramsey's recall who all had keys to their home?(Besides the neighbors, LHP, etc)

Summergirl said:
Do the Ramsey's recall who all had keys to their home?(Besides the neighbors, LHP, etc)
Depends on what day you ask them and how many new intruders they feel they need to come up with at the time! ;)

The Ramsey's don't recall much of anything to do with the death of their daughter.

Summergirl said:
The reason I started this topic is because there has been a pondering question I have had for awhile. Who all has keys to the "hell hole"?

Recently, I was thinking about an English teacher I had a 4 or 5 years ago. We were talking about who we would want to see in Heaven. She said JonBenet Ramsey, which startled my mind. Her oldest son, went to CU around the time of JonBenet's Murder. He went to school with J.A.R, and she said he has been inside the house with him several times.

Summergerl,

Unfortunately ... too many.
Big mistake by the Ramsey's,I don't think they know of all the people who had keys .... and worse yet,all kind of people who could have made duplicate keys.

capps said:
Summergerl,

Unfortunately ... too many.
Big mistake by the Ramsey's,I don't think they know of all the people who had keys .... and worse yet,all kind of people who could have made duplicate keys.

kept hidden outside, because the front door would lock when closed. That key was missing. The Barnhills, Whites, and Linda Hoffman Pugh had keys. There were several keys out there. Not much is known about workmen that may have had keys---and if locks were ever changed after work completed in the house.

Unfortunately for JonBenet, the "killer" didn't need a key because the killer was already inside the house

But, fortunately, for the Ramseys, they had given out keys which afforded them the timeless theory of the imaginary intruder

I agree, the killer was already inside the house, because it was one of the Ramseys. Not only did they claim that there so many keys handed out that there was no way to tell who had one or had one made, but they also claimed that that night was the one night that they forgot to set the alarm system. Plus there was a broken window. All of those possibilities have allowed the killer, imo a Ramsey, to weasel out of being caught. There are conveniently too many open ends...however, when looked at all together, the combined evidence points towards one or more of the Ramseys staging and lying than it does any intruder.

Nuisanceposter said:
I agree, the killer was already inside the house, because it was one of the Ramseys. Not only did they claim that there so many keys handed out that there was no way to tell who had one or had one made, but they also claimed that that night was the one night that they forgot to set the alarm system. Plus there was a broken window. All of those possibilities have allowed the killer, imo a Ramsey, to weasel out of being caught. There are conveniently too many open ends...however, when looked at all together, the combined evidence points towards one or more of the Ramseys staging and lying than it does any intruder.

and even the Ramseys admitted they let their guard down--they felt Boulder and their neighborhood was safe. They weren't aware of the crime going on in their own neighborhood, let alone the number of sex offenders and transcients living in their midsts. They never set the alarm---because the kids would set it off, and it was an old system with a very loud alarm. Big mistake--particularly in light of the money they spent remodelling the house. The grates weren't secured--at least one that we know of.

Some windows and doors were unlocked. If someone got an idea, and targeted them, there were multiple ways to get into the house. Add to that, a newspaper article publicizing JR's wealth, and JBR's visibiity as a little beauty queen. Either one, or both could have made them targets for a kidnapping.

>>Some windows and doors were unlocked<<

.[font='Courier New', monospace]JR: Yeah. And when I went down and looked around the house that morning, and I think I’d made a statement or at least I read, I know I said this, that all the doors were locked [/font]
[font='Courier New', monospace][/font]
[font='Courier New', monospace]I'm not sure about the windows, will have to check that Maikai. But the doors were locked according to John.[/font]

narlacat said:
>>Some windows and doors were unlocked<<

.[font='Courier New', monospace]JR: Yeah. And when I went down and looked around the house that morning, and I think I’d made a statement or at least I read, I know I said this, that all the doors were locked [/font]
[font='Courier New', monospace][/font]
[font='Courier New', monospace]I'm not sure about the windows, will have to check that Maikai. But the doors were locked according to John.[/font]

but one of the officers found unlocked doors and windows. Some of the windows supposedly had extension cords running through them. Basement window seems like obvious ingress/egress. Leaves were found on the floor by the window...also one of the popcorns may have been in the room JBR was found in. Although debated, looks like leaves were brushed aside in the window well....and grass is seen under the outside edge of the grate.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back