Found Deceased CA - Jayda Jenkins, 18, Tracy, 21 January 2017

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
MISSING 18-YEAR-OLD TRACY WOMAN IDENTIFIED
Jayda%20Jenkins_1485299777313_2645928_ver1.0_640_3  60.JPG

Contra Costa County Sheriffs deputies have identified the missing 18-year-old Tracy woman as Jayda Jenkins.
[video=twitter;824022710506262529]https://twitter.com/abc7newsbayarea/status/824022710506262529[/video]

Recovery crews closed down Niles Canyon Tuesday morning while they try to pull a submerged car out of the Alameda Creek.

Investigators say they believe the car belongs to Jenkins.

How sad.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

But not recovered

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

But not recovered

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk
Yes, thanks for adding that...sad was it appeared she attempted to get out and possibly did but isn't located yet.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh no. If she isn't in the car, where is she? I hope not what Lisa said above. :(

Oh no. If she isn't in the car, where is she? I hope not what Lisa said above. :(
Still hoping she got out and is safe somewhere. Seat belt was not fastened and windows of the car broken out.

Ditz claimer:
(Falls in the shower are real! I hurt my back and I am on percocet so my words are either many at once jumbled or very few...still...possibly jumbled) sigh.

Every time I scroll through the feed and see this young lady's beautiful face I am immediately sad for her. Unfortunately, something about this case gives me a feeling of dread. I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do we know if she is safe?
Haven't heard yet...hoping but still don't know. :(

OT from one Gator fan to another :)

Ditz claimer:
(Falls in the shower are real! I hurt my back and I am on percocet so my words are either many at once jumbled or very few...still...possibly jumbled) sigh.

I'm so confused. First of all I had no idea about using your headrest to break a window, that's brilliant. I hope to heck I never have to utilize the tip. So the family spotted the car, police got to it and her clothes she had on were inside? Or on the bank, in the water or what?

I'm so confused. First of all I had no idea about using your headrest to break a window, that's brilliant. I hope to heck I never have to utilize the tip. So the family spotted the car, police got to it and her clothes she had on were inside? Or on the bank, in the water or what?

Hey there ilovematt! Sounds like the car was there, the clothes were found later (like a day or two), but there's no sign of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clothing has been found belonging to Jayda. This article also states "she would not have likely survived the crash".

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...overy-Search-Clothes-Wednesday-411762715.html
So sad. I guess now was she in the car when it crashed?
*Still reading thru but I have to stop soon and read more later.
Did they say where and how her clothing was found? (Station at For Dixon we had a young teen go missing, not a crash though and days later his clothing was found). I saw him, either before or after clothed in all white. and I believe to this day he is alive and chose to go missing.
Thanks to whoever responds hoping this young lady is found soon and safe.

Update: Search suspended along Alameda Creek

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/01...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1485617912

How wonderful and I'm sure very hard for her father to say:

We really appreciate all your efforts today,” Jenkins’ father said. “If you can find my daughter, find her. But don’t go through too much extremes because I want you all to get back to your families as well.”

Also stated:
The car and some personal items belonging to Jenkins were recovered earlier in the week when crews waded out to the car, but there’s been no sign of the teen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back