1087 users online (211 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

You're Invited to CrimeCon '17

FINALLY, all the true crime fans can unite in one place!

The 2017 CrimeCon.

Go to www.crimecon.com and check out the speakers.

Nancy Grace, Sheryl McCollum, and many others will be on hand. In fact, the list keeps getting longer.

I'm thrilled to tell you Websleuths has been invited to participate in CrimCon '17. It will be announced on their website in the next few weeks.

This is a 3-day event. June 9th,10th, and 11th in Indianapolis IN

You can buy your tickets at the www.crimecon.com website.

When checking out be sure and put "Websleuths" in the promo code and you will receive 20% off your ticket price.

Lot's more to tell you about CrimeCon'17 and as the dates get closer we will update you on all that will be happening during those 3 glorious days of nothing but true crime.

Can't wait to meet our Websleuths members in person.

Keep checking back for updated information.

Tricia
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    FINALLY, all the true crime fans can unite in one place!

The 2017 CrimeCon.

Go to www.crimecon.com and check out the speakers.

Nancy Grace, Sheryl McCollum, and many others will be on hand. In fact, the list keeps getting longer.

I'm thrilled to tell you Websleuths has been invited to participate in CrimCon '17. It will be announced on their website in the next few weeks.

This is a 3-day event. June 9th,10th, and 11th in Indianapolis IN

You can buy your tickets at the www.crimecon.com website.

When checking out be sure and put "Websleuths" in the promo code and you will receive 20% off your ticket price.

Lot's more to tell you about CrimeCon'17 and as the dates get closer we will update you on all that will be happening during those 3 glorious days of nothing but true crime.

Can't wait to meet our Websleuths members in person.

Keep checking back for updated information.

Tricia
    Cool!

(Wow, I see Carl Marino will be a guest...he is super handsome!)

How Exciting!

Sounds like Fun Fun Fun!

“You either have to be part of the solution, or you're going to be part of the problem.
    - Eldridge Cleaver
    Posts are my opinion, based in part on fact, and are not for publication.
    click for JonBenet Ramsey case images on Pinterest
    “The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.” - Mark Twain

Oh I would LOVE to go to this but I'm in England, sounds brilliant:

EYEWITNESS
    A violent crime happens right in front of you and the cops need your help to find the suspect. Can you accurately describe what you saw? Can you explain it to a sketch artist? Can you identify the perp in a lineup? It may not be as easy as you think...

LEAD INVESTIGATOR
    You're the first cop to arrive at the scene of a grisly murder. The body is warm, the dog is barking, the smell of gunpowder still lingers in the air. Can you piece together the clues and figure out who did it without contaminating the evidence?

44 MINUTES
    You are being held captive in a basement by a deranged killer. He'll be back in 44 minutes. Can you piece together the clues and escape before he returns?

MURDER MUSEUM
    Take a guided tour through the history of true crime in our pop-up museum. Each item has a story to tell--and most of them don't have a happy ending.

COLD CASE CLUES
    Investigators lay out the evidence in cases that have them stymied, can you help?

THE ACCUSED
    You're accused of killing your spouse and your alibi is shaky. Can you withstand an interrogation from a seasoned investigator? Can you pass a polygraph?

THE JURY
    You're on the jury of a high-profile murder case. Can you navigate through the pitfalls and reach a verdict? If so, will it match the verdict from the real jury that heard the case?

CELL PHONE TRACKING 101
    The case of Adnan Syed from 'Serial' turned on cell phone tracking testimony. Just how accurate is the data? What do telecom companies really know about our locations, who we're with, and what we're doing?

THE ALIBI GAME
    One of these three suspects is lying about where they were on the night of the murder. Can you use the lessons and techniques from our investigator to name the killer?

CRIME SCENE
    We've created an exact replica of a crime scene. Watch as a CSI team processes the scene step by step, explaining what they're doing and why.

PSYCHOLOGY OF A SERIAL KILLER
    From Bundy to Dahmer to BTK, a look at what turns someone inhuman.

JURY SELECTION 101
    One key member of a jury can change everything. In this breakout we'll uncover the tricks used by attorneys to try and tilt the odds in their favor.

I hope some members here will go to this, I wanna hear all about it already!!

This is almost as good as a scrapbooking retreat!
    ...or maybe better I could attend and then scrapbook it!!

Ditz claimer:
    (Falls in the shower are real! I hurt my back and I am on percocet so my words are either many at once jumbled or very few...still...possibly jumbled) sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Oh I would LOVE to go to this but I'm in England, sounds brilliant
    Damnit CMC so do I!! Fancy sharing a flight & super-long weekend in IN?
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    Damnit CMC so do I!! Fancy sharing a flight & super-long weekend in IN?
    Haha, I'm sure Tricia will lay on a private plane from the UK for us.... all aboard the Sleuth Jet!

Is anyone actually going?

This sounds really cool and I hope I can come!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

Quote Originally Posted by coeurfragile View Post
    This sounds really cool and I hope I can come!

Hubby told me to consider it but then he also mentioned coming with me??

Ditz claimer:
    (Falls in the shower are real! I hurt my back and I am on percocet so my words are either many at once jumbled or very few...still...possibly jumbled) sigh.

Oh wow, this is so close to me!
    If I can get a replacement trained for my job by then... I'm there with bells on.

You'll know me. I'll be the jingly one.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I am really hoping to make it! Fingers crossed that finance and job committments cooperate.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

SaucyGal is offline I speak 3 languages - English, sarcasm, & profanity
    Oh, I hope this will be or is an annual thing! I was just looking at reservations and there weren't any available at that hotel. Maybe next year.
    Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life.~Lord Byron

Quote Originally Posted by SaucyGal View Post
    Oh, I hope this will be or is an annual thing! I was just looking at reservations and there weren't any available at that hotel. Maybe next year.
    Did you call the hotel? I see they have a group rate set up so it may not show any rooms available on the site, but there could still be rooms left in the group block

If not, there seems to be plenty of other hotels in the area.

The Skelton boys brought me to Websleuths
    I'm not leaving until they are found!

- My pet cases -

Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton - Aliayah Lunsford - Jhessye Shockley - Travis Alexander - Jonathan Foster - Sky Metalwala - Alivia Kail - Bethany Decker - Sherry Leighty - Caylee Anthony - Jennifer Daugherty

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Haha, I'm sure Tricia will lay on a private plane from the UK for us.... all aboard the Sleuth Jet!

Is anyone actually going?
    Absolutely. Here, I just took a picture of the Websleuths privet jet.

It looks better on the inside.
    Attached Images Attached Images

CLICK HERE

OR

If any of our Websleuths members could go that would be fantastic. We can meet up and start up a 3 day party. LOL

I'll ask the organizers about any hotel deals they may have for groups.

This is going to be a blast people. Please try and make it if you can.

CLICK HERE

OR

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast