1053 users online (158 members and 895 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    On my blog page of rule-outs to do for Evans, I have a listing for an Allen L Jensen DOB Jun 7, 1944. Wonder if it is the same guy you are referencing? Maybe the middle initial L stands for Lee?

Quote Originally Posted by Shane 65 View Post
    On my blog page of rule-outs to do for Evans, I have a listing for an Allen L Jensen DOB Jun 7, 1944. Wonder if it is the same guy you are referencing? Maybe the middle initial L stands for Lee?
    Sorry, just realized the date on your yearbook makes my guy too young

Quote Originally Posted by mkids11 View Post
    Which picture were you referring to? I'm still poking around trying to find any new info on Allen Jensen and Lee Jensen. I'm beginning to think that they are brothers. They both look alike and look so much like BE. I've put their yearbook photos beside BE. First photo is Allen --- 3rd photo is Lee. Note, I'm really not sure if I am posting the photos correctly to make them viewable. I hope I am....

Attachment 109250
    This Lee Jensen is a better physical match than the Allen Jensen. Where did you find him?

Lee Jensen, Phoenix College, 1958 yearbook (freshman photo) - But like Allen, still not able to find any more info about him.....

A little more research shows that the alias Curtis probably was taken from Robin Curtis who played the role of Vulcan Lieutenant Saavik on Star Trek III
    There was a Gordon Clapp who played Hadran in Deep Space Nine. That makes seven of his aliases who were probably taken from Star Trek material (see post 741 for Ulos, Mayo, Vanner, Rollins, and Kimball.)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedomite18 View Post
    How do you know that he was cremated? I have not seen any reference to that. Also, do you know under what name he was incarcerated for Jun's murder: Kimball, Jenson or Vanner?
    One of the news reports said Jun's family knew him as Vanner, didn't it?
    Last edited by carbuff; 02-04-2017 at 11:27 PM.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    One of the news reports said Jun's family knew him as Vanner, didn't it?
    Yes, but the earliest name LE had was his incarceration for child abandonment, which was under Kimball.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 1mtroyal View Post
    A little more research shows that the alias Curtis probably was taken from Robin Curtis who played the role of Vulcan Lieutenant Saavik on Star Trek III
    There was a Gordon Clapp who played Hadran in Deep Space Nine. That makes seven of his aliases who were probably taken from Star Trek material (see post 741 for Ulos, Mayo, Vanner, Rollins, and Kimball.)
    So you think that the Curtis Mayo Kimball name with the same day of birth, who is a very real person was a coincidence? I don't think so but who knows.

In the press conference I believe they said some of the names were names of actual people.

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisMissing View Post
    So you think that the Curtis Mayo Kimball name with the same day of birth, who is a very real person was a coincidence? I don't think so but who knows.

In the press conference I believe they said some of the names were names of actual people.

JMO

I have to say, that is more and more what it is looking like.

I could buy taking Kimball for Kimble, or aliases that were all characters in the same show or series, but not six-degrees removed scenarios.

Frustrating that LE has not gotten any other tips about him.

I was running with Dr, Richard Kimball played by David Janssen and that the One Armed Man's identity was Gus Evans.

I questioned too how a guy who was so smart at evading the law was stupid enough to put a dead body in the crawl space.

His daughter looks Native to me. Has her photo been distributed to any of the first nation reserves in Quebec to see if they can shed light on her identity. Maybe somebody can say she looks Mohawk or Algonquin. That could be a start.

I have been rambling through missing cases, cold cases and unidentified without much luck.

Found this one in Ohio from 1984. Right age, hair colour and height and the date is after NH. Body found in the basement of an machine company that distributes equipment to electricians. No mention of an over bite.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/15630

This could easily be debunked based on folks who knew Robert. He would have had to invest quite a bit of time watching Star Wars or Star Trek to gain this depth of knowledge. Both shows and movies were active and those that knew him in NH would have remembered references he would have made.

Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisMissing View Post
    Please post links to this. If true it would completely change how we should look at this case.

Please stop posting random yearbook photos. The men in these pictures are probably innocent and have families, employers and friends that could read these threads. It is so irresponsible.
    LE is not releasing all information, because they do not want to get fiction confused with fact.

NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Quote Originally Posted by Piknik View Post
    Please post links to this. If true it would completely change how we should look at this case.
    Here is the link to the press conference, we have been discussing in the thread potential of identity theft

http://www.wmur.com/article/raw-vide...-woman/8642678

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DO YOU KNOW ME?
    Help Identify Lake Pontchartrain Jane Doe - Slidell, Louisiana - June 19, 1986

Red/Brown (Auburn) Hair, 5'2-5'4, 20-30 yrs old, perfect teeth absence of wisdom, Scars; right knee, abdomen, right wrist, prior right hip injury, possible nose surgery, breast implants, 8-12 wks pregnant, marking of a ring left hand ring finger

LSU Faces: http://identifyla.lsu.edu/profile.php?id=383
    NAMUS: https://identifyus.org/cases/852
    Doe: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/16ufla.html

Folie, thanks for re-posting the link to the press conference.
    I think I posted it here once or twice, and possibly on the Allenstown thread also.
    I hope people who haven't watched it yet will take a moment or two to do so, I found it very informative. I know it's a little long, but so worth it.
    All you need is love and. . . .(fill in the blank)

Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast