TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
attachment.php

"A fitness trainer and mother of three was murdered in a Dallas-area church Monday morning by a man wearing SWAT gear, police said."

"Boot camp-style exercise class participants who showed up at the Creekside Church of Christ in Midlothian, Tex., around 5 a.m. found their instructor Terri “Missy” Bevers, 45, dead, according to the Midlothian Police Department."

"Fitness trainer Terri (Missy) Bevers, 45, was killed early Monday just before her boot-camp style class, police said. Participants in the Camp Gladiator class found her dead when they arrived to a Midlothian, Tex., church for the workout."

"Police Chief Carl Smith said a man wearing what looked like a tactical helmet, gloves and a heavy vest with "POLICE" written on it could be seen in security camera footage from the E. U.S. Highway 287 church just before Bevers arrived. The department released the 4 a.m. footage Monday afternoon, though Smith said no cameras captured the attack."

MEDIA & TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

LE Update/Presser on April 22, 2016

Link to Midlothian Police Department facebook page
Images (still and video) from the church featuring the perp can be seen here.

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18
Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30
Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36
Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39

CERTAIN BEHAVIORS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!

Dear Websleuths Members,

We are going to apply common sense to the Missy Bever's discussion.

You all have really done some amazing sleuthing in the Bever's case. Thank you for putting forth the effort to bring us interesting and helpful posts.

From now on if a member disrupts the thread in any way they will be timed out or banned.

Disrupting the thread could be anything from hitting the alert button over and over on posts that do not violate our TOS, to trying to disrupt members who are discussing a scenario that you disagree with, to arguing over something so minor that it makes me want to rip my eyeballs out of my head in frustration.

Here is an example: No more arguments over "shards of glass" VS "broken glass" LE referenced.

No outright accusations against specific individuals but very general broad speculation or theorizing will be allowed.

The last word from LE was a long time ago and was that none of the persons listed in the search warrants that have been released are suspects "at this time"

We all know that is doublespeak for we are not willing to name any of them POI or suspect RIGHT NOW.

So a general speculation of "I still find the husband's statements odd, his demeanor off. Something is not right there" are fine. While statements like "BB did it, I mean come on, his wife was sleeping around and it's almost always the husband or boyfriend" are over the line.

"I think this was motivated by jealousy by someone Missy knew, someone who felt threatened by her, someone with low self-esteem" would be okay while "it was that one woman [whatever her initials are] married to one teacher [insert initials]" would be over the line.

This should be easy to understand.

We want a lively and interesting discussion, however, we will not allow the Bever's discussion to get out of hand.

Thanks to tlcya and beach for their contributions to this post and for their continued hard work in moderating the Bever's thread.

Tricia

Search Warrants

dry cleaner warrant - redacted
LinkedIn warrant 5-5-16
AT&T Tower warrant 5-5-16
Search warrant

NEW DOC
FB Warrant Probable Cause Affidavit

A member was kind enough to seek out and share this probable cause statement regarding the warrant for Missy's Facebook account. A person is named in full in that document as someone LE wanted more information about Missy's interactions with. That individual's initials are CW. We will continue to call that individual by their initials and not use their name in our discussions.

A reminder that this warrant was obtained in the early days of the investigation and since that time LE has stated "We didn't glean anything of significant evidentiary value from the execution of the warrants,"

If a member obtained it from the court record others can and will. Therefore we are making it available for our members but caution you to keep the above statement in mind when reading and making reference to it.

The Latest

Odd silence falls over Missy Bevers murder probe as ‘Person of Interest’ and ‘Vehicle of Interest’ emerge
by Alan Duke, Reporter & 'Crime Stories With Nancy Grace' Co-host
January 10, 2017

Snip:
"While sources tell us the silence is a intended to slow the “crazies” whose speculation and leads have distracted them, other reasons may also explain the strategy. There is a new “person of interest” and his law enforcement connections have made the case too sensitive to discuss publicly until it is resolved, one source says.

Although Crime Online has been told the name of this “person of interest” by a source, we will not publish it until police confirm it on the record.
A woman arriving for the “Camp Gladiators” work out found Bevers dead inside the church about 45 minutes later. Midlothian police received a 911 call reporting the discovery at 5:06 a.m.

Another video recently released online shows what police call a “vehicle of interest,” although investigators will not confirm if they have identified its driver or explained its unusual appearance near the church. It was recorded by a series of cameras posted around a gun store near the church about two hours before the murder. The Nissan Altima spends six minutes in the SWFA Outdoors parking lot, much of the time with its lights off. The church is on the opposite side of the divided highway, less than a half mile away.
http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/01/1...terest-emerge/

Hoping we get an arrest after 40 threads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE needs to bring to the table things they know and things they don't know. Pooling money should not even be in the picture, in my opinion. This is why these people are called: public service. This is their job. It should not be open to bartering, favors, etc. This is what we PAY them to do!!!!

There have been no updates in months. Public is losing confidence with LE due to lack of info. SWFA voluntary release has punctuated this lack of info from MPD. Is FBI, NYPD still assigned to this quest?

LE should step up to the plate and either divulge some new leads, or admit: "We are stymied! Please help! This is what we do know; what can Joe Q. Public help us with?"

If one uses KISS, otherwise known as the method: Keep it Simple, Stupid, we could get this murder solved!

Thanks to all of you on WS who are open to LE helping US help them!!!!

Under the Texas Public Information Act, they can't give favoritism with public records. It has to be made available to all, or else made available to none. No middle ground, no giving Websleuths an exclusive because they pay money, etc.

Body Armor Law in Texas
In Texas, anyone can purchase and use a bulletproof vest, unless he or she has been convicted of a felony. Bulletproof vests and all other body armor can be purchased online or face-to-face. http://www.bulletsafe.com/body-armor-law-texas.html

Sec. 37.12. FALSE IDENTIFICATION AS PEACE OFFICER; MISREPRESENTATION OF PROPERTY. (a) A person commits an offense if:
(1) the person makes, provides to another person, or possesses a card, document, badge, insignia, shoulder emblem, or other item bearing an insignia of a law enforcement agency that identifies a person as a peace officer or a reserve law enforcement officer; and
(2) the person who makes, provides, or possesses the item bearing the insignia knows that the person so identified by the item is not commissioned as a peace officer or reserve law enforcement officer as indicated on the item.
(b) It is a defense to prosecution under this section that:
(1) the card, document, badge, insignia, shoulder emblem, or other item bearing an insignia of a law enforcement agency clearly identifies the person as an honorary or junior peace officer or reserve law enforcement officer, or as a member of a junior posse;
(2) the person identified as a peace officer or reserve law enforcement officer by the item bearing the insignia was commissioned in that capacity when the item was made; or
(3) the item was used or intended for use exclusively for decorative purposes or in an artistic or dramatic presentation.
(c) In this section, "reserve law enforcement officer" has the same meaning as is given that term in Section 1701.001, Occupations Code.
(d) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly misrepresents an object as property belonging to a law enforcement agency.
(e) An offense under this section is a Class B misdemeanor.

Added by Acts 1983, 68th Leg., p. 5672, ch. 1075, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1983. Amended by Acts 1987, 70th Leg., ch. 514, Sec. 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1987; Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994; Acts 2001, 77th Leg., ch. 1420, Sec. 14.831, eff. Sept. 1, 2001. http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.37.htm

Under the Texas Public Information Act, they can't give favoritism with public records. It has to be made available to all, or else made available to none. No middle ground, no giving Websleuths an exclusive because they pay money, etc.

This is from San Antonio Homicide Unit and JMHO it pretty much same with MPD and all other PD and Sheriff Offices.

CONFIDENTIALITY / RELEASE OF INFORMATION:

The Homicide Unit maintains the responsibility of protecting the integrity of criminal investigations. Information relating to a pending criminal investigation or prosecution is one example of information that is not released. Certain information regarding an open, active, or ongoing criminal investigation is protected from release as mandated by State and Federal laws (Texas Code of Criminal Procedure (CCP), NCIC/TCIC, Local Government Code, Penal Code, The Texas Open Records Act, and the Family Code. In most cases, protected information cannot be released until final conviction of the alleged offender or disposition of the case.

Request for public information or records shall be directed to the SAPD Department of Communications and Public Affairs (Records Unit) or the SAPD Public Information Office. http://www.sanantonio.gov/SAPD/Homicide-Unit

:thinking: Thinking out loud....There are many reasons JMHO why MPD has not made an arrest yet. Testing and tying evidence to someone in this case is going to be a big challenge.
Was reading earlier and I now believe that CSI took the handle off the metal door. They could use it to test tool marks with any tools left at the crime scene.
Since a weapon or burglar tool is easily recognized as significant physical evidence, it is frequently destroyed by the perpetrator. Sometimes the only remaining evidence is microscopic evidence consisting of hairs, fibers, or other small traces the assailant unknowingly leaves behind or takes with him. Although this evidence is effectively collected when the clothing of the victim or suspect is taken, protocols (involving tape lifts) should be in place to process nude bodies so as not to lose this fragile evidence.
<<<< JMHO Very interesting and informative web page http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/collect.html

Trace evidence may take time too, due to church service held night prior, and jmho was not cleaned prior to entry by Suspect and MB

Paint chips from door so forth, if tools left inside match metal door then know Suspect brought with him/her
Glass from any of the doors for possible fibers - if used gloved hands to pull any glass?
Possible fibers on the tools left behind. Unless the gloves/SWAT coverings were brand new very possible DNA or fibers
Possible shoe prints

Any Def Attorney is going to question and scrutinize all of the evidence. Unless someone comes forth with the SWAT get up, lots of room for reasonable doubt. Even if a gun were to have been used, GSR would be long gone unless was on anyone questioned right afterwards. Any phone pings/cell would have to place the phone in Suspects possession at xx time.

Again possible that some of the CG campers/witnesses did see something but public is not aware of (I pray they did and pray for their safety)
Possible that Investigators whether FBI or MPD were able to detect a vehicle prior to MB entering and after from SWFA videos

Def Attorney will also get all the gazillion tips when they get discovery.

Interesting info from 9/1/ 2007 Physical Evidence Handbook, Texas Dept of Public Safety Criminal Law Enforcement, Crime Lab Service. http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/evidence_manual_TX.pdf >>>>> Here is most current Texas Physical Evidence Handbook https://www.dps.texas.gov/CrimeLaboratory/documents/PEHmanual.pdf

Hair evidence can be encountered in a wide variety of crimes and can provide strong corroborative information for placing an individual at a scene. However, based upon microscopic comparisons, hair cannot be individualized to a single person to the exclusion of all other individuals. Microscopic comparisons will only be performed on head and pubic
hairs since body hairs do not contain a sufficient number of characteristics for comparison.
Fiber transfers most often occur from carpet, blankets, sweaters and damaged clothing and can be important in many different types of cases. Fiber evidence can be recovered from such surfaces as clothing, fingernails, hair combings, weapons, bullets, bedding, seating and automobile parts. As fibers shed, they can adhere to clothing or other surfaces for a short period of time and can then be used to establish a link between a suspect, victim and the crime scene.
Paint evidence is most often encountered in burglary and hit and run cases. Paint recovered from burglary tools may be compared to known paint from the scene. Paint recovered from the clothing or vehicle of a hit and run victim may be used to identify the
make and model of the suspect vehicle or can be compared directly to a vehicle suspected of involvement.
The following determinations may be made during a paint examination:
&#8226; Paint type (automotive, architectural, etc.)
&#8226; Possible make and model of vehicle using automotive paint database
&#8226; Similarity between evidence paint and standards
&#8226; Fracture physical match of paint samples
Glass evidence is most often encountered in burglary and hit and run cases. Glass recovered from burglary tools or from a suspect&#8217;s clothing, shoes and hair may be compared to known glass from the scene. Glass recovered from the clothing of a hit and run victim may be compared to the known glass from the suspect vehicle.
The following determinations may be made during a glass examination:
&#8226; Glass type (tempered glass, container glass, etc.)
&#8226; Direction of force used to break the glass
&#8226; Order and direction of projectiles fired through the glass
&#8226; Similarity between evidence glass and standards
&#8226; Fracture physical match of glass samples
Collection of Glass Standards
&#8226; If the glass source can be transported and packaged, submit the whole item for
analysis.
&#8226; Sample from all damaged areas separately.
&#8226; Sample several areas in large windows and glass pieces to account for variations
that may exist.
IMPRESSION EVIDENCE (FOOTWEAR AND TIRE IMPRESSIONS)
Footwear and tire impressions are routinely present at crime scenes and are frequently overlooked. Examinations of impression evidence can provide valuable investigative leads and if properly documented and collected, can allow for a comparison to a suspected source. Two-dimensional impressions are those with no significant depth. A thin deposit/removal of
dust, mud, blood, or other material from a shoe/tire onto/from a hard surface may create these impressions. Some two-dimensional impression will be clearly visible while others may be partially or totally latent. Three-dimensional impressions are those that have a significant depth to them, in addition to the length and width of the impression. Three-dimensional impressions are most
commonly found in soil, sand, or snow and the detail within the impression may vary according to the substrate.
The following determinations may be made during an impression evidence examination:
&#8226; Type, make, model and approximate size of shoe/tire
&#8226; Similarity between evidence shoe/tire and standards
&#8226; Possible identification of shoe/tire with unique accidental characteristics

I think, JMO, there is a lot we do not know. LE does not owe the public a tray of their evidence just yet. Hoping there is an arrest soon. Her girls need the closure!

I think, JMO, there is a lot we do not know. LE does not owe the public a tray of their evidence just yet. Hoping there is an arrest soon. Her girls need the closure!
For sure there is a ton public does not know. And I believe short of someone walking in and admitting to this (NEVER GONNA HAPPEN JMHO) the State has their work cut out to first get a GJ indictment.

And after all the social media and local rumor mill they are most likely keeping things closer to the vest as they should. I truly feel so bad for the family. Whatever healing or whatever has happened will be hard and potentially worse when an arrest is made. Especially if it turns out to be someone known to the family. Closure is a word that jmho in horrific cases like this and on WS, that there is no such thing. Never know all the answers to "why". Senseless evil. JMHO. I want the LEO to take their time and get it right and by the book.

I'm assuming if the Altima at SWFA is involved then it could possibly provide a treasure trove of forensics that could link the car and the crime scene and suspects. Carpet fibers, hair, glass, paint, etc as Mimi listed. I do not think the tag will match to that car IMO.

I'm assuming if the Altima at SWFA is involved then it could possibly provide a treasure trove of forensics that could link the car and the crime scene and suspects. Carpet fibers, hair, glass, paint, etc as Mimi listed. I do not think the tag will match to that car IMO.

Used to not think it was involved, but starting to question that now. But, I definitely don't question if it was targeted.

Think you're right, and no matter how hard you clean, stuff will be there.

Used to not think it was involved, but starting to question that now. But, I definitely don't question if it was targeted.

Think you're right, and no matter how hard you clean, stuff will be there.

I'm in the targeted camp as well and do believe the Altima is linked IMO. With that said I have to think the car was picked up on some surveillance camera going or coming. If not, why??

Mimi, as far as I know, the issue of regular cleaning of the Church has not been approached. My happy little Church has three Sunday services with the last at 5pm. A professional cleaning crew arrives sometime that night and cleans the sanctuary and the building for Sunday School classes. The professional cleaning crews come again after Wednesday evening dinner and cleans the kitchen and dining hall buildings.

If a blood drive was held the day or two before the murder, surely the cleaning crew arrived to clean the Church afterward making the CS relatively clean. Certainly the floors were mopped and bathrooms disinfected following a blood drive.

Received my records in response to my PIA request today from MPD requesting all PIA requests received on the Missy Bevers case. Was very surprised that only 3 different groups/individuals made requests given the national attention it has received.

On April 20th - 2 days after the murder - MPD received a request from WFAA/News 8 for "9-1-1 call recording(s), Surveillance Video, Squad Car Video & Radio Transmissions, Dashcam and/or Bodycam video and police report(s) and associated documents regarding the murder investigation of Terri Bevers."

On April 28th, KXAS-TV/NBC 5 made its PIA request for "All surveillance video from Creekside Church as it relates to the homicide investigation of Terri Bevers. Copies of all Search Warrants and Search Warrant returns issued as a part of the investigation into the homicide of Terri Bevers. Copies of all 911 audio tapes regarding the homicide of Terri Bevers. Copies of all Offense/Incident reports involving the investigation of the homicide of Terri Bevers. Copies of the autopsy of Terri Bevers."

On June 4th, a "freelance journalist" requested 911 calls regarding the Missy Bevers case. MPD relied on previous AG determination to refuse this request. On June 7th, a second request from the same requestor came in for redacted 911 calls and transcripts. On July 12th, this requestor asked for "all of the surveillance video footage" regarding MB's case; MPD relied on the previous AG ruling to deny this request. On July 25th, this same requestor asked for "Probable Cause Affidavits." On October 21st, the same requestor asked again for the additional surveillance video footage.

I've seen incidents that are only of local importance that get more PIA requests than this. Let a high school football star get a DUI and every TV station and newspaper in town wants every available record. I am also surprised at the relatively small amount of information requested.

MPD is not going to be forced to release anything it considers related to the investigation, so one needs to be creative in the requests. What other type of information could be requested that could possibly illuminate a clue that has been overlooked which would not automatically be shot down as related to the MB investigation? Perhaps our collective creativity can come up with ideas that have not yet been explored.

Some ideas I've thought of: Are there surveillance cameras at intersections that record traffic that we could dissect looking for a silver vehicle that night? If so, we can request all footage of intersections near the church from the time the silver vehicle left SWFA parking lot and the time the SP first appears on Creekside surveillance and from the time MB is seen entering the church and 5:30 am. Obviously, the 9-1-1 calls that came in at 5 am aren't going to be disclosed until MPD is ready to disclose them, but what about other 9-1-1 calls that night? Is it possible there were calls of a car acting suspiciously? Perhaps driving without headlights? A vehicle parked in a suspicious location? Maybe a concerned citizen may have provided some helpful information - even a partial license plate - that would be helpful. We see what many believe to be a tow truck heading southbound in the SWFA video and then a few minutes later heading northbound. Are there any accidents reported around that time period that would explain that (assuming it is the same vehicle, or course). From any accident report, we may be able to obtain the name of the tow truck company. If we were able to find out some locations the silver vehicle was at that night, we could also follow up with other government buildings in Midlothian to obtain their surveillance footage directed to the outside. We could also expand the search to nearby police departments and not just Midlothian. Did Waxahachie have any 9-1-1 calls related to silver vehicle that night? Have any requests been made to the nearby airport for information? Are there security cameras they control or controlled by any other governmental body that might have been in place to see vehicles returned at the car rental place nearby (so that we can see if a silver vehicle was indeed returned as many have speculated)?

If you have any ideas, post them and I'll send them out in a request on Monday. They have up to 10 business days to produce the records (2 weeks) but MPD has been pretty quick with its responses thus far. I will post anything we obtain.

Mimi, as far as I know, the issue of regular cleaning of the Church has not been approached. My happy little Church has three Sunday services with the last at 5pm. A professional cleaning crew arrives sometime that night and cleans the sanctuary and the building for Sunday School classes. The professional cleaning crews come again after Wednesday evening dinner and cleans the kitchen and dining hall buildings.

If a blood drive was held the day or two before the murder, surely the cleaning crew arrived to clean the Church afterward making the CS relatively clean. Certainly the floors were mopped and bathrooms disinfected following a blood drive.

Carter Blood Drive was in parking lot on Sunday April 17, 2016

Carter Blood Drive Today | Creekside Church
www.creeksidecc.com/calendar-item/carter-blood-drive-today/
Apr 17, 2016 - Carter Blood Drive Today. You can donate between 9:15 and 1:00 p.m. Mobile Units are in the parking lot. time 9:15 am ...

I was saying unsure if the church was cleaned after Sunday night services(or what services they have on Sunday night but there are some classes at 5:30 p.m. April 17, 2016 Bulletin http://www.creeksidecc.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Creekside-Bulletin-04-17-16.pdf Suspect first seen on video at approx 3:50 a.m. I see it very possible that whomever cleaned the church did so prior to services and would prior to Wed night services (on a normal cleaning jmho)

Received my records in response to my PIA request today from MPD requesting all PIA requests received on the Missy Bevers case. Was very surprised that only 3 different groups/individuals made requests given the national attention it has received.

On April 20th - 2 days after the murder - MPD received a request from WFAA/News 8 for "9-1-1 call recording(s), Surveillance Video, Squad Car Video & Radio Transmissions, Dashcam and/or Bodycam video and police report(s) and associated documents regarding the murder investigation of Terri Bevers."

On April 28th, KXAS-TV/NBC 5 made its PIA request for "All surveillance video from Creekside Church as it relates to the homicide investigation of Terri Bevers. Copies of all Search Warrants and Search Warrant returns issued as a part of the investigation into the homicide of Terri Bevers. Copies of all 911 audio tapes regarding the homicide of Terri Bevers. Copies of all Offense/Incident reports involving the investigation of the homicide of Terri Bevers. Copies of the autopsy of Terri Bevers."

On June 4th, a "freelance journalist" requested 911 calls regarding the Missy Bevers case. MPD relied on previous AG determination to refuse this request. On June 7th, a second request from the same requestor came in for redacted 911 calls and transcripts. On July 12th, this requestor asked for "all of the surveillance video footage" regarding MB's case; MPD relied on the previous AG ruling to deny this request. On July 25th, this same requestor asked for "Probable Cause Affidavits." On October 21st, the same requestor asked again for the additional surveillance video footage.

I've seen incidents that are only of local importance that get more PIA requests than this. Let a high school football star get a DUI and every TV station and newspaper in town wants every available record. I am also surprised at the relatively small amount of information requested.

MPD is not going to be forced to release anything it considers related to the investigation, so one needs to be creative in the requests. What other type of information could be requested that could possibly illuminate a clue that has been overlooked which would not automatically be shot down as related to the MB investigation? Perhaps our collective creativity can come up with ideas that have not yet been explored.

Some ideas I've thought of: Are there surveillance cameras at intersections that record traffic that we could dissect looking for a silver vehicle that night? If so, we can request all footage of intersections near the church from the time the silver vehicle left SWFA parking lot and the time the SP first appears on Creekside surveillance and from the time MB is seen entering the church and 5:30 am. Obviously, the 9-1-1 calls that came in at 5 am aren't going to be disclosed until MPD is ready to disclose them, but what about other 9-1-1 calls that night? Is it possible there were calls of a car acting suspiciously? Perhaps driving without headlights? A vehicle parked in a suspicious location? Maybe a concerned citizen may have provided some helpful information - even a partial license plate - that would be helpful. We see what many believe to be a tow truck heading southbound in the SWFA video and then a few minutes later heading northbound. Are there any accidents reported around that time period that would explain that (assuming it is the same vehicle, or course). From any accident report, we may be able to obtain the name of the tow truck company. If we were able to find out some locations the silver vehicle was at that night, we could also follow up with other government buildings in Midlothian to obtain their surveillance footage directed to the outside. We could also expand the search to nearby police departments and not just Midlothian. Did Waxahachie have any 9-1-1 calls related to silver vehicle that night? Have any requests been made to the nearby airport for information? Are there security cameras they control or controlled by any other governmental body that might have been in place to see vehicles returned at the car rental place nearby (so that we can see if a silver vehicle was indeed returned as many have speculated)?

If you have any ideas, post them or PM me and I'll send them out in a request on Monday. They have up to 10 business days to produce the records (2 weeks) but MPD has been pretty quick with its responses thus far. I will post anything we obtain.

I agree! We can't let up on this case!!!

If you have any ideas, post them and I'll send them out in a request on Monday. They have up to 10 business days to produce the records (2 weeks) but MPD has been pretty quick with its responses thus far. I will post anything we obtain.

Respectfully Snipped for space, these are the documents that we have been speaking about since June, and each time that "new" documents are posted here. Not trying to be snarky. Just that something we have been speaking of for long time.
From Cannonballs FOIA (thanks again Cannonball) who posted for us on 6/7/2016 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...T-gear-18-Apr-2016-26&p=12612388#post12612388 < has link to dropbox with scanned document.

Document provided to Cannonball states
April 29, 2016 by Donald Peritz (donald.peritz@nbcuni.com NBC5 KXAS) request mirrors two previous requests (Mike Pool 4/20/2016 (who is WFAA) & Jocelyn Lockwood on 4/26/2016 (NBC 5 KXAS))

MB and BB affidavits are also in the media thread, from Cannon ball. (or first page of the threads)
And as for the other dates by same "freelance journalist" I would venture to say that it is the same person who has provide us with all the documents FOIA, Cannonball JMHO.

<modsnip>

:thinking: Thinking out loud....There are many reasons JMHO why MPD has not made an arrest yet. Testing and tying evidence to someone in this case is going to be a big challenge.
Was reading earlier and I now believe that CSI took the handle off the metal door. They could use it to test tool marks with any tools left at the crime scene.
Respectfully snipped for space.
I have always thought that LE removed the door handle for evidence. MPD said that SP broke glass in door and reached in to open door. Hopefully they have something traceable from that, the tools and other things around the church.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158