1143 users online (177 members and 966 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by sleuther347 View Post
    Do you think LISK is impersonating a doctor? If secrecy is important to him yet he exchanged information to some degree through contact with his victims he likely fabricated details of his personal life to them. Also, the girls told most people very little about LISK, even their families. Why would Hackett call detectives or Gilbert if he was a murderer? Second, when the killer called Melissa's little sister he was threatening, but when her mom answered he hung up, likely because he knew she was not in a vulnerable enough state to be manipulated or threatened without retaliating. Hackett called Gilberts mother and didnt block his number or hang up. He might have actually seen Gilbert and tried to help her but his curiosity after the fact raised suspicion with Gilbert and wasnt help by his lying. I believe the narrative given by his attorney, Hackett is a nosey man that made a very unwise choice in contacting a grieving mother, but once again, he is not EVIL enough to have committed these crimes.
    I don't think Hackett killed any of these girls. I never felt it was him. I really think they need to go back to ground zero where Shannon went missing and they will get a clue. Brewer had a lot of people going in and out as I believe it was an oversized man cave where guys would get together and party. The Norwegian psychic who has a good reputation for getting to the bottom of cold cases did say it was 3 men. One a doctor and another a lawyer. Did not name the third. Said that they get together to play cards and they are middle aged and bored. I believe a doctor or someone with a doctorate is involved. Also makes me think the Atlantic city murders are connected. Both Molly ditts and Tina foglia were seeing a "doctor".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Norwegian psychic detective told his story on u tube in November 2015 and thus far it's unfolded accurately. In the US we don't do not give enough credibility to our seers except for the cia.

The cia and duke university experiment in paranormal studies.

I agree, this is extemely long, misleading dialogue that has nothing to do with the thread. Go create a new topic or post that under a youtube video. I was wondering what Micha was going on about and why some people are actually responding to this tangent. Might be in need a time out.
    Good job you aren't an administrator then.

Given the political aspect to this, Burke becoming chief due to links with the DA, it actually may have something to do with this thread.

Please stop telling other forum users what to do just to feed your own sense of self worth.

I made one post in response to someone else's and you wonder what *I* am going on about?? Please think before you post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Micha07 View Post
    Good job you aren't an administrator then.

Given the political aspect to this, Burke becoming chief due to links with the DA, it actually may have something to do with this thread.

Please stop telling other forum users what to do just to feed your own sense of self worth.

I made one post in response to someone else's and you wonder what *I* am going on about?? Please think before you post.

You're entitled to you opinion like I am entitled to mine but you are not entitled to waste the community or its members time with unrelated news as you were already told by other members. Burke became chief yes but your entire post was not about that. I simply ask you don't detract from our conversation

I tend to put more faith in the posts that have better grammar and spelling. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I tend to put more faith in the posts that have better grammar and spelling. Lol
    It actually further implicates our POI because he's a horrible speller and all ads have spelling errors LOL

Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015 - #2

You're entitled to you opinion like I am entitled to mine but you are not entitled to waste the community or its members time with unrelated news as you were already told by other members. Burke became chief yes but your entire post was not about that. I simply ask you don't detract from our conversation
    I wasn't told any such thing. Please stop inventing things to further your vendetta against women with experience of the sex industry, and this case like Leanne or I.

Furthermore, you haven't contributed relevant information to this investigation. I have... I found evidence of money being funnelled away from the SC PBA by Burke and Spota. Your posts are largely irrelevant and I now find it an appropriate time to use the block function. And I'd advise you to maybe find out more about it as well so that you don't waste this communities time by writing such petty posts.
    Last edited by Micha07; 08-13-2017 at 04:06 PM.

It actually further implicates our POI because he's a horrible speller and all ads have spelling errors LOL
    I know some bad spellers who are brilliant especially in math and those who spell good and suck at math. I think mica was trying to point out police corruption which does relate to burke since he led the department. From the beginning of the lisk case, they felt that a cop could be involved so I think it's relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by maddalena1 View Post
    I know some bad spellers who are brilliant especially in math and those who spell good and suck at math. I think mica was trying to point out police corruption which does relate to burke since he led the department. From the beginning of the lisk case, they felt that a cop could be involved so I think it's relevant.

Her arguement was still invalid and confusing to read. I believe LISK had access to Police knowledge as well doesnt mean he was the chief. If there is more evidence I would like to see it. But I am unconvinced by her arguement

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11