Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Police still searching for 20-year-old Wichita woman last seen in KC
missing-woman.jpeg

Friends say she sent a text at 4:42 a.m. that said, “just got pulled over again.”

They add, “It’s extremely out of character for her to run off without letting her boyfriend or friends know where she’s going.”

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/17/police-still-searching-for-20-year-old-wichita-woman-last-seen-in-kc/

Family desperate to find missing 20-year-old UMKC student

Liz Anderson will do anything to be reunited with her only daughter.

"It's so hard, such a beautiful, bright, young woman. I just want to find her." she said.

Friends say Anderson left work early Sunday morning from a local club and had planned to meet a friend at QuikTrip. She allegedly never showed up.

The last person to hear from Anderson was her best friend, Roxanne Townsend.

"Her house, her apartment on Grand is like twenty minutes from the club, so she would have been somewhere on I-70," said Townsend.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/...d-umkc-student

Missing Kansas City woman’s last text: ‘OMG just pulled over again’
text.jpg

"She's a great person, really nice. We're all worried sick for her," said Pete Sanchez, Anderson's boyfriend.

Sanchez says Toni works as a server at Chrome nightclub off of U.S. Highway 40, on Kansas City's East Side. On Sunday, she left work at 4:11 a.m., and was adamant about going to a gas station, according to WDAF. However, 30 minutes later, Toni's friend, Roxanne Townsend told the station she received a frightening text from Toni.

http://fox13now.com/2017/01/17/missing-kansas-city-womans-last-text-omg-just-pulled-over-again/

Parents issue plea for help to find missing UMKC student

Anderson's parents have learned from a friend that Toni was pulled over and let go in North Kansas City before stopping at the QuikTrip where she was last seen.

Toni's phone was still connected to the T-Mobile network until around 9:30 Sunday night before going dark.

Kansas City Police are investigating Toni's disappearance. Police are expected to subpoena Toni's phone records. Her car also has a GPS tracker. Family members hope that information could help find her.

http://www.kmbc.com/article/parents-issue-plea-for-help-to-find-missing-umkc-student/8609411

Case Map (Thank you Skibaboo)

Thread #1
Thread #2

Please continue here -

I'm back home from my hols, I tired to keep up on my phone but failed badly. Is there anything new of significance that I have missed?

TIA

From end of thread 2,
Ok that's what I thought. Thank you. A few in FB seem to have it confused.
And the ONLY indication of the 31st QT is the BF said her friends or coworkers told him that right?

All the reports initially by local media were stating the BF and friends/coworkers stated she was to go to the SW Boulevard QT, but ended up at the North KC QT at 26th and Burlington where she was actually seen last.

I think the garages have something to do with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm back home from my hols, I tired to keep up on my phone but failed badly. Is there anything new of significance that I have missed?

TIA

There were reports from a news reporter that police were searching a wooded area by Barry Rd. yesterday, but the reporter said they were NOT looking for a missing person. I never saw another update.

A couple court records have been found.

One was a $200+ ticket for speeding (which correlates to a fine for 25+ mph in Kansas).
Two others were speeding violations in other counties.

Other records were posted initially that could not have been her since they were from 2006-2008 when she was a child. It was determined it was from a person with the same name, but different age and race.

Unfortunately, that's the only new stuff I've seen. :)

There were reports from a news reporter that police were searching a wooded area by Barry Rd. yesterday, but the reporter said they were NOT looking for a missing person. I never saw another update.

One was a $200+ ticket for speeding (which correlates to a fine for 25+ mph in Kansas).

Other records were posted initially that could not have been her since they were from 2006-2008 when she was a child. It was determined it was from a person with the same name, but different age and race.

That Barry Rd deal was a traffic stop someone screen shot the report into FB to prove and I couldn't locate any reports of searches locally beyond the traffic stop. It was proven to be wrong info and unrelated = no update needed.

In regards to the two other speeding violations in other counties, those were from MO counties. These tickets were done by a state trooper and were both listed as 16-19mph over speed posted.

Thank you!

She seems to indicate on that tumblr post that the pullover was October 2015. That's only a little over a year ago, so she had to be at least 18, given that she is now 20. So she was not a minor.

On July 20, on her twitter, she said that she was going to Wichita for a court case. She then tweeted that she won the case. (which she had been fighting for "almost a year", which agrees with the October pullover date)

Based on what she says about not letting lame cops mess with you, I'd say it was thrown out due to illegal search. Just a guess.

July 20: https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/755957932357857281

July 21: https://twitter.com/Tonianderson2/status/756148396679802881

I keep going back to "Woman disables tracker; woman goes missing." It was either intentional, or that's quite the coincidence. Yes, we've come up with scenarios where she could have disabled it for other reasons, but it's still the most obvious explanation, especially when you add in other things she did.

- She disabled the tracking device.
- She texted her long time best friend one last time.
- She stopped using her phone (text received at 4:53 was not read). Could have been thrown away.

Then add in a few more facts:
- She started school in 2 days, and it doesn't sound like she was too into the whole school thing.
- She doesn't appear very attached to her boyfriend (never wrote about him)
- She desperately wanted to move away from her parents. She did, but maybe not far enough.

I don't think that was a good bye text to her best friend.

Does anyone have the link to missing FB page handy

I don't think there is one.

I've seen at least 3. One is ran by her friends though, I think her best friend who she txt that night is the (a) admin. It's a closed group called #BringToniHome

Has anyone mentioned the search of her PC /Tablet if she had one to check prior searches. Im sure she, like most of us used her smart phone for the most part, but grabbing at straws

I'm guessing there had been an investigation of her club and social set going on before she disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23